by TheLoneWanderer Today at 2:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 2:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 12:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Yesterday at 8:11 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 136 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 134 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Devil Carol vs Chigusa Yuuki ( Complete )

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Devil Carol vs Chigusa Yuuki ( Complete ) Empty Devil Carol vs Chigusa Yuuki ( Complete )

Post by Jessica Tue May 26, 2009 8:04 pm

The lights went out,and the place was suddenly lightened by explosions. "Freak on a Leash" by Korn and Amy Lee started to sound on the loudspeakers. Flames came out of the backstage as the rockstar came out of there running as fast as she could,with a black guitar in her left hand. The crowd boo'ed at her while she came down the ramp. She slided under the bottom rope and immediatly jumped back to her feet,starting to launch some weak jabs to the air. As her music ended,she leaned backwards on her corner and looked at the ntrance of the backstage,waiting for her opponent to appear.

Last edited by 271 on Thu May 28, 2009 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Devil Carol vs Chigusa Yuuki ( Complete ) Empty Re: Devil Carol vs Chigusa Yuuki

Post by zxn666 Tue May 26, 2009 8:48 pm

Hardcore Match
Win by Pin or submission
Note: This occurs after the AFW title belt tournament

This was no ordinary match for Chigusa Yuuki. She had heard rumors from other wrestlers that a fellow idol and friend, Carol Bradbury, had a massice character change, and confirmed it when she saw the match between Carol and Rinko. Gone was the kind and happy Carol Bradbury that she once knew, replaced by the darker and more sinister Devil Carol. Chigusa was not going to let her friend fall into evil, and was going to try her best to turn Carol back into the happy girl she once was.

"Stealing my Heart," began playing on the speakers. Chigusa walked over onto the ramp and leapt into the ring, standing in her corner. She had a strangely serious look on her face. She raised a hand into the air, then brought it down with a dramatic swish, pointing at Carol.

"Carol,this is not you," Chigusa said, "What do you think you are doing?"

Last edited by 265 on Sun May 31, 2009 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Devil Carol vs Chigusa Yuuki ( Complete ) Empty Re: Devil Carol vs Chigusa Yuuki

Post by Jessica Tue May 26, 2009 9:04 pm

"Says who that this is not me?. You dont know anything about me,Chigusa. You only pretended that you cared about me. And then you disappeared,like a ghost. I dont like ghosts." Carol answered coldly to her opponent's question.

Indeed,she was going through a serie of changes,and no one could stop her now. She just gave Chigusa a cold stare and giggled secretly,covering her mouth with one hand as she did.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue May 26, 2009 9:25 pm

Chigusa was a little scared of Carol's odd attitude. She had hoped that it would not have come to an actual fight between them to show Carol the wrongness of her actions, but it seemed that she had no choice. She had to fight Carol.

"I wish i knew what was truly going on inside of you," Chigusa said, "I know you want strength, but this is not the way to go. True strength is not about appearances or attitude, it's about belief and trust! If you change yourself into something you are not, you will not become stronger, you will only become weaker!"

Chigusa walked up to the center of the ring, extending a hand. "Now come Carol, discard this mask and turn back to your old self, who you truly are."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Tue May 26, 2009 9:39 pm

"Poor Chigusa. You clearly dont know a thing about me. The mask was my old attitude. The cheerful one. This is the real me. The person that came out alive from the incident where my parents died. The person who survived. The person who tried to lock the feelings of sadness and hatred inside. The person who enjoys watching people suffer. The person.....The person that loves to bring harm and pain...That's the real me." Carol explained,dead serious. She was telling the truth. SInce the day her parents died,she has been wearing 'a mask',to show everybody that she was alright,when she really wasnt.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue May 26, 2009 9:43 pm

"I see," Chigusa said. She shook her head, refusing to believe it. "I know you are better than this Carol," Chigusa said, "This might be your true self, but you have lost your path. You let your true self show when you wanted to become stronger, but you will not become stronger unless you understand yourself. You are confused Carol."

Chigusa raised her hand, beckoning Carol to come attack. "I will show you what you need, come Carol!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Tue May 26, 2009 9:54 pm

"I'm not confused!" Carol suddenly yelled. She was everything but confused. According to her,she was 'lost' . And she to make things clear,she explained. "I'm lost in the darkness of my soul.....in a place where not even Rinko nor you would reach...Try as much as you want....You wont get the old Carol back..."

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue May 26, 2009 10:27 pm

"I won't be the one to find you," Chigusa said, "You will find yourself. Prepare yourself."

Chigusa rushed forward, attacking first. She stretched out her left arm, preparing a clothesline attack on Carol.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Wed May 27, 2009 1:48 pm

Carol smirked. "I swear,I'm not planning in doing anything to become a nice and weak girl. If it's up to me,I'll stay like this forever!" And with that,she held her fist backwards,waiting for her opponent to be close enough to connect a punch straight to her face.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed May 27, 2009 2:06 pm

Chigusa had not expected Carol to throw a punch to counter her rushing clothesline. She was too close to dodge, yet not close enough to hit Carol. She took the punch striaght in the cheek, fell backwards, and landed on her butt.

She touched her cheek where Carol punched her. "Being nice doesn't mean you're weak, just like being cruel doesn't mean you're strong," Chigusa said, "Listen to me Carol!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Devil Carol vs Chigusa Yuuki ( Complete ) Empty Re: Devil Carol vs Chigusa Yuuki ( Complete )

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next