by TheLoneWanderer Today at 6:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 6:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 12:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Chigusa Vs. Carol- Idol Rematch(Complete)

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Chigusa Vs. Carol- Idol Rematch(Complete) Empty Chigusa Vs. Carol- Idol Rematch(Complete)

Post by zxn666 Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:09 pm

Chigusa Yuuki walked onto the ramp not knowing who her opponent was. Thomas Drake knew who it was, but he declined to tell her. It wasn't the first time she went into a match blind, but that didn't mean she was comfortable with it. After all, knowing your opponent was half the battle.

That isn't to say she wasn't confident in her abilities though. She had quite a lot of experience under her belt, and was a formidable and respected wrestler. Her opponent was going to be in for a surprise if they thought she was going to be a pushover simply because she was cute and small. Chigusa Yuuki was not an easy win.

"nO LimiT" came over the speakers, blasting the idol voice of Chigusa out. Her fans all stood up and cheered for their idol, especially since they knew she was going to be in the championship tournament ((this match takes place before the tournament)). Chigusa entered the ring waving to the crowd, which cheered her on more and more. That was why she loved wrestling, because her fans loved it.

Last edited by 265 on Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Chigusa Vs. Carol- Idol Rematch(Complete) Empty Re: Chigusa Vs. Carol- Idol Rematch

Post by Jessica Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:28 pm

After Chigusa's theme song died down, a complete silence filled the place. Not because the announced wanted to create the perfect ambient for what was coming next, but because he lost the CD where Carol's theme song was. ' Baka. '. Carol thought as she decided to do it herself, with her own guitar. The lights went out, and the sound of 'Rock and Roll' by Led Zeppelin sounded in the place. But, to everyone's surprise, it wasnt coming from the loudspeakers, but from Carol's guitar.

The main spotlight focused on the rather childish figure walking down the ramp and playing the guitar. The announcer quickly tried to fix his mistake and introduced the rockstar. " ...And for you, Chigusaa... Here's a message from Carol! ". This time, he had the CD where Carol's message was. He played it on the loudpeakers while the sound of Carol's guitar filled the place. " Gomenasai, Chigusa-san... I thought evil could help me recover my carreer...but I was wrong.... Will you forgive me~? " The voice of the rockstar sounded loud enough for Chigusa to hear. And just when the message finished, Carol climbed into the ring, staring at Chigusa.

" Will you forgive me...Chigusa-san..? " She repeated with her cute voice, a tear running down her face and a smile appearing across her face. She didnt want Chigusa to hate her.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Chigusa Vs. Carol- Idol Rematch(Complete) Empty Re: Chigusa Vs. Carol- Idol Rematch

Post by zxn666 Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:53 pm

"Carol?" Chigusa said aloud when she saw her opponent. "So that's why Drake wouldn't tell me anything," Chigusa thought. Carol seemed back to normal now, instead of her dark look and her aura of hatred she appeared perfectly normal. "It looks like she finally thought it through and understood," Chigusa thought. "That's good!"

"Now what's there to forgive?" Chigusa said with a smile, "You getting back to normal is enough. I'm glad you realized that making yourself hard and heartless wasn't going to fix your career, it's only perseverance and staying yourself that'll work. Don't cry, I don't blame you for anything that happened. Tell you the truth, I barely even remember." She gave a small sheepish laugh. "You conked me pretty hard on the head that day, you know?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:05 pm

Carol was still crying like a little child. But not because she was sad, but because she found out that there was someone who was really worried about her. Thr blonde rockstar slowly walked towards Chigusa, dropping her guitar halfway and then hugged the other idol, crying against her shoulder.

" Sorry..... Sorry..!! " Carol said as she tightened her hug. She was really sorry that she did all she did, and wanted to fix things up with everyone, especially with Chigusa, who seemed to suffer a lot when she became a heel. Even it didnt look like it lately, Chigusa means a lot to Carol, and she didnt know what she would do without her.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:32 pm

Chigusa embraced Carol back, hugging tightly. "Hey there, it's all fine now," Chigusa said, "It's all ok now." She nuzzeled Carol softly in the shoulder and the neck. "It's ok, no matter what happens, I'm your friend, and I'll watch out for you."

"Carol, it's time for our match to start now," Chigusa murmured softly, "Don't go easy on me just because of what happened, that would be an insult. Fight with all your strength."

Standard Match

Win with Pin, Submission, or KO

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:22 am

The blonde kawaii's crying just stopped when Chigusa reminded her that they were just about to have a match. Carol stepped back and nodded, wiping the tears off her face. " Yes...you're right. Thank you...Chigusa-san... " The rockstar returned to her corner and turned back to face her opponent...her friend.

" You ready to do this, Chigusa? I wont hold back this time. " Carol warned her opponent one more time, just to be sure that Chigusa didnt hold anything back either. A little smirk appeared across the rcokstar's face. It felt good to return to normal.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:06 am

"You were holding back the last two times?" Chigusa said tauntingly, "Don't expect me to hold back either Carol, I've got a reputation here now and I'm not going to lose it!"

The bell rang, signaling the start of the match. Chigusa didn't say anything more, but simply ran forward at full speed. She leapt into the air to try and deliver her new signature opener, an aerial dropkick. "Hiyaaa!" Chigusa yelled, more to scare Carol than anything.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:10 am

Carol heard the bell ring and prepared herself. As she saw Chigusa's dropkick coming, the rockstar sidestepped and lifted her leg upwards to try and kick the idol's back strongly. Either if it connected or not, it will show everybody Carol's amazing flexibility.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:26 am

Chigusa thought her dropkick was going to connect, since she was among the fastest girls at AFW and her speed-based attacks were not easy to dodge. But then Carol not only dodged, but struck back with a powerful kick right into the lower back.

"AH!" Chigusa cried out. She crashed into the ropes, crumpling to the ground. "Oww, where did you learn to do that?" Chigusa said, lying close to the edge of the mat.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:37 am

Carol smirked as her kick connected. The rockstar walked towards her downed opponent and stood over her head, so Chigusa had a perfect look at Carol's covered crotch. " Didn I say I wasnt going to hold back anything...? " She said with a smirk as she bent over her opponent to try and reach her legs.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Chigusa Vs. Carol- Idol Rematch(Complete) Empty Re: Chigusa Vs. Carol- Idol Rematch(Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next