Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 127 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 126 Guests :: 2 Bots

LilyStar

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Chigusa Vs. Carol- Idol Rematch(Complete)

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Chigusa Vs. Carol- Idol Rematch(Complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Chigusa Vs. Carol- Idol Rematch

Post by zxn666 Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:46 pm

"I haven't shown you all my tricks yet," Chigusa said, "I fight different from most others here. They all rely on strength. I rely on speed." She took a few steps back to allow Carol to get up.

"How else can someone as weak as me survive here? I needed something special, and the fact that I'm faster than nearly everyone gives me the edge," Chigusa said, "What I want to know is how you managed to kick me when I was trying to dropkick you. You've really gotten stronger Carol!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Chigusa Vs. Carol- Idol Rematch(Complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Chigusa Vs. Carol- Idol Rematch

Post by Jessica Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:13 pm

Carol slowly started to stand up, cleaning her butt like if she had landed onto sand. She raised her head to look at Chigusa, and then, just after her explanation, the rockstar understood why she had never seen Chigusa move so fast. It was because this time, she wasnt holding anything back, like her.

" Alright...You better use all of you, because I got new tricks too! " Carol cheerfully said as she rushed in towards Chigusa as fast as she could, faking an attempt of a tackle to slid on the floor between her opponent's legs, and try to grab her by the ankles to make her lose balance and fall.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:20 pm

Chigusa read Carol's movements easily. She saw the sliding tackle coming and stepped off to the side to avoid it. "Try harder than that!" Chigusa said. She hadn't realized that it was all a ruse, and paid for it. She suddenly lost her balance as Carol pulled her ankles out from beneath her. "Woah!" Chigusa said as she toppled and fell on her butt.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:24 pm

Carol smirked as she reached to make Chigusa lose balance and made her fall. She would quickly stand up and try to grab her legs once more, this time to put her into a boston crab. Before, she wasnt good at submission holds, but with time she learned that they were more useful than weak blows.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:32 pm

As Carol bent down to grab Chigusa's legs once more, Chigusa responded with her counterattack. Her right leg shot out, snapping straight and catching Carol with a kick to the gut. "You haven't hurt me enough to make those types of moves work yet," Chigusa said.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:41 pm

" Unghh... " Carol groaned as she was kicked on the gut by Chigusa's right foot. But unlike her old self would have done, she didnt fall to her knees. She stepped back, doubling over and clutching one arm on her belly as she raised her head to look at her downed opponent. " My..mistake... " The blonde kawaii said as she slowly started to straighten up. However, she wasnt done yet, and she wasnt going to let something like that happen again.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:50 pm

Chigusa leapt to her feet and raised her hands in front defensively. She saw that Carol didn't go down after taking the kick, and was impressed with Carol's new strength. "Normally you would've toppled," Chigusa said. Carol's really had gotten much stronger than before.

Chigusa retreated a few steps while maintaining her defenses. She kept an eye on Carol, making sure that if Carol attacked she could dodge. If Carol doesn't strike, Chigusa would run forward and attempt a shouldertackle to Carol's chest.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:04 pm

Carol remained where she was, awaiting for the idol's next attack. Now she had to be ready for her next attack. Carol wasnt going to let Chigusa's speed make her drop her guard again. She had to stay focused and maybe then she would have a chance to win.

A few moments before Chigusa could connect her shouder tackle, Carol ducked and held her arm to the side, in an attempt of a clothesline to her opponent's mid section, which if successful, would hurt the idol pretty much due to the momentum she had. Now Carol was starting to use the head in matches.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:16 pm

Chigusa thought her shouldertackle would connect easily, since she was fast and Carol had trouble even seeing her previous attack. But then, Carol sidestepped her move. Chigusa then felt something crushing into her gut. She looked down and saw Carol's arm clotheslining her there.

"Guh!" Chigusa grunted. She stepped backwards, her arms going to her stomach and clutching it. Carol thought correctly, Chigusa's own momentum did more damage here than anything else.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:14 am

Carol smirked as her counter worked. And it seemed to affect Chigusa really bad. " What's the matter, Chigusa? Surpised, maybe? " The rockstar said as she quickly circled her opponent and tried to wrap her arm around her troat for an attempt of a tight sleeperhold.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Chigusa Vs. Carol- Idol Rematch(Complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Chigusa Vs. Carol- Idol Rematch(Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next