Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 43 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Operation: Bug Stomper. (For Indigo)

2 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Operation: Bug Stomper. (For Indigo) - Page 9 Empty Re: Operation: Bug Stomper. (For Indigo)

Post by Deus001 Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:34 pm

Carlson was wondering if this was too easy, granted the leader of team Starmage fully believed the plan to be able to succeed. But this Cesba was an unknown factor, granted Jay seemed to know and like her. But was that enough? There was no turning back now, and this woman may yet prove useful. If she survived then she would be treated fairly following this, Carlson had quite the pull with the supernatural government.

"Very well, we'll follow you. Lead the way, everything else in our plan is ready. All that awaits is the signal from us." Carlson said with a confident smile. Shomei was going to want to add the Queen to his tally mark after all, far be it from the swordsman to deny his comrade the prize.

Chon would remain silent, all that concerned him was making sure that him and Carlson got out in one piece. Jay too of course.

Back to top Go down

Operation: Bug Stomper. (For Indigo) - Page 9 Empty Re: Operation: Bug Stomper. (For Indigo)

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:21 pm

Cesba would walk to the back of rhe kitchen and continue pack in up things in the kitchen while simultaneously taking out several spices designed to garnish the living with ample taste for the queen. "I will be right outside to prevent the Royal Guard from entering....Somehow."

She didn't have an exact plan on how to stop those who would give their lives for the Queen. She takes the seasonings and dashes them over each other the three men's heads. Instead of putting them back, she would stuff them in her pocket.

Jay's eyes move to look at Ryan. "I dont know how much I really trust Cesba. Where will she go? What will she do?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:17 pm

Carlson and Chon remained stoic, even as Cesba dumped spices on their heads. Though Carlson made sure to shut his eyes in response to it, Chon's blindfold was too tight to allow anything to creep under the red blindfold. The Chinese man briefly inhaled the scents of the spices, but other than that he was silent.

"Outside to stop the royal guard huh? Well the people in our pocket will know about you, so they won't attack you. Might even help you too, pretty sweet deal." Carlson said with a smile on his face, even if he was covered in more spices than Jenny's neko curry.

Jay's words brought the attention of the Starmage leader, Carlson simply put his hands in his pockets and mutter "Well if she has any sense of self preservation she will escape with us, and get amnesty." and this was then followed by Carlson saying "Alright, we're all prepped and seasoned to perfection. Let's give the Queen her last meal."

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:45 pm

Jay made a groan as she dumped spices on him. "Why do you still have to swason us up?"

"The Queen would be able to tell if you weren't seasoned. You want ro make sure you catchy off guard, yes? And frankly...It makes you humans smell better..." That was more or less her own opinion. And she yeilds a light blush while facing away from the three.

She grabbed three pairs of metal cuffs and connected them together with ropes. "I prefer to fight alone. Though the help is much appreciated." Once they were all shackled together again, Cesba would lead them out of the kitchen.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:46 pm

Carlson was grateful that his communicator was quite durable, to say the least. It was made with cutting edge technology, some spices weren't going to disrupt that in the least. Chon had one as well, the blind man remained silent throughout all of this. Soon it would be time for action.

Speaking of that Carlson spoke with "Attention all units, bait is being delivered to the Queen. Be prepared to act when the signals are given. Out." Carlson spoke, and then shut his communicator off. Stuffing it in his pocket and motioning for Chon to do the same.

The blind man did so and calmly accepted his binds, Carlson did the same. With that the head of team starmage would then speak with "This is it, let's go. All the pieces are in place, just need to give the shove. Before we do so Cesba, got anything you want to get off your chest? Think of it as a cautionary confession."

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:00 am

Cesba would grab several more spices from the walls before binding the three men and leading them out of the kitchen and towards the queen. "My My..." She said with a bit of shyness. The Arachniom looked forward and not back at the men. "I cant quite remember the last time that I had a bit of fun in binding such...An interesting group of men together. To be carried to my whim. But uh...Dont worry." She snapped back to reality. "I shouldn't be thinking that way. Its just an Arachniom thing..."

She leads them up the spiral stone staircase while Ryan made communications to the others. If order mattered at all, Ryan was first and closest to Cesba, then Chon, then Jay. Her eyes blink slowly as she let a smile began to grace her face. And at last...They stood at the door to the Queen's room. Jay lowered his head and gave a small sigh. It was time for him to confront his nightmares once more.

"Yes, yes this is indeed it..." She said with a bit of a tantalizing moan following after. She turns around and hears Ryan's question. "Off my chest...? Maybe..." She takes a step closer to Ryan and gives him a kiss. A peck on the lips. A few steps and she would do the same with Chon. And lastly, she would do the same with Jay. "Nothing other than that..."

Jay didn't look over to Chon or Ryan, and he didn't know if they were looking at him. If so, they would see the light blush he yielded on his cheeks. "Lets just get this done already..."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:24 pm

Carlson was wondering if this woman was going to be a liability or not, she seemed rather happy to coat the leader of team starmage in fancy spices as well as with Chon and Jay. Maybe she did take more pride in her role as a chef than Carlson cared to admit, all he needed to think about was killing the Queen. Cesba would be a good distraction, nothing more.

Chon remained quiet through all of this, so he could better focus on the task at hand. He could feel the Queen's chi, it reeked of sheer evil. The blind man had seen signatures like that in the past, most notably the ringleader behind his Brother's murder. Although Chon had turned back from his path of revenge, he would admit that he'd probably enjoy killing this woman.

And before long they were at the gate with the Queen behind it, and Cesba was starting to act more....odd. When Carlson had done what he usually did with new allies, ask if they had any last minute confessions. She kissed him.

Carlson stood with wide and rapidly blinking eyes, Chon was stoic and unmoving when Cesba came to him. He had encountered witches who tried to seduce him in the past, often thinking of him as a bad boy needing to be tamed. But Chon was for the most part asexual, a side effect of his upbringing and narrow minded revenge.

"Your lucky my girl didn't see that, otherwise she'd have probably sent you to an alternate dimension. If nothing else....get the door open and we'll walk inside." Carlson said as he quickly regained his composure, there was a very important task at hand here.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:39 am

Cesba gave each of the three a kiss. And their were there different reactions. She walks back to the door and turns her head to look at Ryan and giggle a bit evily. "Shea lucky that Im not a normal Arachniom. I wouldnt want to eat someone and leave you alone..."

"Besides, In aur you would much rather see her and I duck it out in tightly-clad attire..." She rolls her eyes and knocks on the door. "My Queen? Your food has arrived..."

A delighted squeal sounds. "I am so famished Cesba, my pet. Bring the lovelies in here so I may feast...I am so ever famished for a certain pretend-cat human..." Reclusia replied, referring to Jay. She knew he was amount the three brought to her.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:38 pm

Well into the belly of the beast, Chon remained silent throughout the whole thing. All he could do was look at the chi signature of Reclusia, and not go screaming mad. The blind man drew relief from the fact that Reclusia was going to be killed here one way or another. He quietly grinded his teeth together as he relied on his will to see himself through.

Carlson nodded to Cesba, that was all she was going to get. With a smile to Jay Carlson would proceed to walk through the doors when they opened, everything was going according to plan. It just needed the kicker, and that was putting Reclusia into the scope of Shomei. Thanks to his limitless electricity Sho could stay awake and in place for several hours.

Once Carlson walked in with Chon and Jay the leader of Team Starmage would begin to size up Reclusia, and then smirk and state "Well....I expected someone taller, so your the one in charge eh?" just needed to play the unknowing bait for now.....

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:28 am

Just before they entered the room, Cesba would cut the bindings free from the three men. "Be careful." She whispers. The men would walk into Reclusia's room. The Queen was lay in on a bed. A dress of large proportion that went over over edges of the bed covered her. Not a drop of worry on her face.

"Cesba, my pet. Why is my food talking? And why are they unbounded?"

"I an your pet no more..." Cesba shot back, before shutting th door and locking it from the outside. The queen growls. She looks over to Jay.

"Having you brainwashed my cook again? Look, if we are going to fight again then please dont jump out the window. I hate to chase after my food...." She stood up, revealing her 6-even height and climbed off her bed. "So why are you here then? Cant get enough of me?

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next