Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 170 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 170 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Chlorine Vs. Emily McFlannigan

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Chlorine Vs. Emily McFlannigan - Page 3 Empty Re: Chlorine Vs. Emily McFlannigan

Post by Tatyina Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:25 am

"Rrrrghhh!"

Chlorine's blush deepened, somehow, as Emily spoke. She pulled the Changeling from the turnbuckle and leaned back, squeezing even harder, pressing their bodies tightly together. "Of COURSE I like breaking you in half!" Chlorine barked, knowing what Emily was trying to imply.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Chlorine Vs. Emily McFlannigan - Page 3 Empty Re: Chlorine Vs. Emily McFlannigan

Post by Panda Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:34 am

Emily suppressed a groan as Chlorine squeezed harder, now openly moaning at the press of the troll-kin's body against hers. Deciding to give Chlorine a taste of her own medicine, Emily tried to wrap her arms around the troll-kin, pulling her body closer still against Chlorine's.

"Those sounds you were making earlier," Emily managed to get out, "Say something different."

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:48 am

"E-Eh?!"

Chlorine blinked as she felt Emily's arms around her giving her a return squeeze. Why was she making THOSE noises when she was supposed to be screaming in agony!?

"W-What!? Chlorine shook her head and spun around as fast as she could to try and drive Emily as hard as she could into the "turnbuckle." She couldn't believe what Emily was saying! Or that she might be speaking some truth...

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:07 am

Finally, the troll girl's grip managed to draw a scream from the Changeling as she started to trying to push at Chlorine's arms, trying to get them loose. Emily was dazed a bit when the troll proceeded to slam her into a turnbuckle, the impact doing nothing to help the growing agony in her back.

At this point, she wasn't in much shape to make a witty counter, as the bearhug was starting to make breathing difficult even as Emily pushed at Chlorine, trying to get loose.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:33 am

chlorine backed away once she slammed Emily to watch her droop tot he ground. She huffed and looked over the Changeling, her gaze covertly peeking underneath Emily's schoolgirl skirt.

Her cheeks were still so hot, but she clenched her fists and stamped on the ground. "What do my sounds say now, HUH!?" She bleated and kicked her foot backwards, sending small bits of dirt and grass behind her as she postured like a bull waiting to charge.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:51 am

The Changeling groaned as Chlorine slammed her on the ground like a ragdoll, leaving her splayed out and at her mercy. While Emily didn't miss the quick peek from the troll-kin, she was a little pre-occupied with the agony that her back was in for a few moments.

"They tell me that you seem to be a little hot and bothered under all that bluster," Emily groaned, managing to pull herself into a sitting position, "But your eyes are what confirmed that. Or rather, where they wandered."

With that, the Changeling managed a pained giggle as she tried to gather herself, deciding to wait a bit before attempting to stand up.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:56 am

Chlorine's eyes widened at the changeling's words. She then narrowed them incredulously and shook her head. "I think you got smashed too hard!" Chlorine barked. "You think I was checking you out!?"

How COULD she know?

Chlorine stomped back to Emily and reached out for one of her legs. "P-PLEASE! I've bruised your upper body so much, I wanted to see if maybe breaking one of your legs might be interesting!"

If Chlorine could snatch one of Emily's legs, she would pull it up, revealing much more of Emily's panties much to the delight of the crowd. AND NOT CHLORINE ONE BIT.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:13 am

"You sure you're planning on breaking my legs?" Emily teased, unable to do much else for the moment, "Or maybe you've got something else in mind?"

The Changeling yelped as she was pulled up by her leg, her skirt all but falling away to expose the bright red panties.

"Enjoying the view?" Emily teased, the feeling of being at Chlorine's mercy leaving her tiny bit aroused, not enough for the girl to notice yet, "The crowd certainly seems to be eating it right up."

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:24 am

"Rrrrrgh!"

Once she had hold of Emily's foot, Chlorine lifted her leg up and stomped it down onto Chlorine's hip. She then began pulling as hard as she could on Emily's leg. it might not seem like much, but she was already strong just for being very large. Her troll blood made her many times stronger than a mere human even of her impressive height. If she said she was going to break Emily's leg, she very well might have meant clean off!

"W-What!" She barked as she tugged. "You think that I just c-came here to LOOK at you!?" She said and blatantly stared at the rather pretty panties. Her cheeks flushed brighter. She then turned her head and glared at the nebulous crowd before whipping her head back and looking down at Emily once more. "Oh, I'm sure you think I'D like to eat you up too, HUH!?" She growled, her cheeks flushing deeply. "If I do any eating, it will be for real! Like, for dinner!"

Chlorine licked her lips, as if to display her hunger. It was tradition to eat humans in troll culture, so she wasn't TECHNICALLY above the idea, even if she preferred it. Still, there was a hint of a lusty quality that was quite subtle behind Chlorine's gesture.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:31 am

Emily's momentary feeling of triumph vanished as Chlorine stomped on the Changeling's hip, drawing a scream from her as the troll-kin started to pull at her leg with all the strength she could muster, stressing Emily's leg immensely and leaving the Changeling screaming and writhing in pain. Gritting her teeth, the Changeling forced herself to focus through the pain on what the troll-kin had just said.

"H-h-hah, I hardly...expected you to...stop with...looking," Emily managed to get out between screams, "And while I'm against being eaten up, I certainly...wouldn't object...if you decided to eat me out!"

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next