Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 151 Guests :: 1 Bot

Daaharu

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Chlorine Vs. Emily McFlannigan

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Chlorine Vs. Emily McFlannigan - Page 6 Empty Re: Chlorine Vs. Emily McFlannigan

Post by Tatyina Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:48 am

"I'm not the bitch!"

Chlorine shot back and pulled her foot away, staring down at Emily. She pressed her hands against her hips and looked down. Maybe she felt bad as she saw blood drip from Emily's nose, but she was a troll! What did Emily expect?

"I didn't let you do anything, ok!? So, if you keep saying that, I'll do more than just bloody up your nose!" She said, her cheeks flushed. Chlorine kind of liked the sight of blood.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Chlorine Vs. Emily McFlannigan - Page 6 Empty Re: Chlorine Vs. Emily McFlannigan

Post by Panda Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:49 pm

While Emily would admit to being a bit of a masochist, this was starting to get a little annoying. Well, not the beating itself, but how this girl insisted on denying her own desires. Emily always did hold a fair bit of contempt for people who denied themselves, but this girl wasn't truly denying herself any pleasures, rather denying that she actually enjoyed it.

At the same time, it was kinda cute. The Changeling was suddenly seized by the desire to make Chlorine admit to her desires, to give in to them. Granted, she had a way to do so without fail, but there was no fun in that. That particular contract would be used as a last resort, but for now...

"If you think that's going to scare me away," Emily groaned, managing to sit up, "Then you've got another thing coming. You could've easily gotten me off you, but you didn't. If you didn't want me to kiss you, then you could've easily gotten me off, but you didn't."

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:09 pm

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!"

Chlorine stamped her foot indignantly. She scowled at Emily with a deep blush on her face. "I'm sick of you saying that!" Chlorine barked. "You think I'm just some perverted creep!? Well, I'll show YOU! If you want it so badly, I'll give it to you and I'll show you that neither of us will enjoy it!"

Chlorine sent a kick at Emily just to keep her down only to then try and yank her to a bent over, standing position harshly by the hair.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:26 pm

The Changeling allowed a smirk, even with the pain of her broken nose throbbing in her head, at Chlorine's little tirade. The kick that sent her back down to the mat with a grunt and a spike of pain in her chest hardly even soured matters at all. Emily inadvertently yelped in pain as Chlorine pulled her up by her hair, leaving her bent over.

"I beg to differ," Emily shot back with a cough.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:32 pm

"Rrrrgh!"

Chlorine used Emily's hair to hold her still and then grabbed an arm to try and whip her back into one of the turnbuckle trees. If she could send Emily off towards the corner, Chlorine would give chase, looking to smash the girl utterly into the corner by turning at the last second and smashing her cute rump into Emily's lap.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:35 pm

Emily soon found herself sent off on a not-quite-magical journey, stumbling along until she met a harsh stop at the hands of a rather unyielding tree. Slamming against it back first, the Changeling groaned in pain just before Chlorine slammed into her, ass-first. The impact drove the air out of her as she lost traction, sliding down to the ground, stunned.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:11 pm

Chlorine turned around and watched Emily slide down to the grass. The troll snorted and reached down and grabbed at Emily's wrist and yanked the changeling back into a standing position and pinned it to the tree.

With a furrowed brow and rosy cheeks, Chlorine pushed a hand into Emily's breast and squeezed it, kneading it roughly. After a moment, she pulled her hand downward, looking to tear off Emily's top completely.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:04 pm

It would seem that Emily wouldn't be allowed much respite, as it wasn't long before she was hauled back up to her feet. This time not by her hair, thankfully, but by her wrist, which she soon found pinned to the tree behind her.

Before she could even think of a saucy taunt to offer the troll-kin, Chlorine started to knead Emily's chest quite roughly, drawing a moan from the Changeling. There was a tearing sound as Chlorine suddenly ripped her top off, leaving her in a lacy black bra as the troll-kin continued groping her.

The Changeling would hardly take this lying down, however, reaching up with her free hand to swiftly unbutton Chlorine's top, trying to pull it off her.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:45 am

Chlorine had a deep blush as she tore off Emily's top, leaving her chest partially exposed, her breasts still snugly tucked in a bra. Chlorine furrowed her brow when she didn't get to see more but gasped as Emily attempted to pull off her own sailor top.

"W-Why you!" She growled and reached for Emily's hand to try and yank it away and pin it above her head next to her other hand. "S-See! You're just some PERV! I'll show you!" She growled and forced her leg between Emily's thighs roughly while she tried to bend down and take the changeling's bra in her teeth. She didn't need her arms to remove clothing, that was for sure!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:19 am

Unfortunately, Emily found her efforts thwarted by Chlorine, who managed to pin her other wrist to the tree as well. Now firmly unable to move, Emily couldn't help but moan a little as she felt Chlorine's thigh pressing up between her legs. Of course, things weren't helped when the troll-kin leaned down to grab the bra in her teeth and tear the underwear off, leaving the Changeling completely topless to add on to her current helplessness.

"You seem rather eager about this," Emily teased.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next