Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Jessica Wright vs. Macky Ueto

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Jessica Wright vs. Macky Ueto - Page 3 Empty Re: Jessica Wright vs. Macky Ueto

Post by LtLukas Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:52 pm

Goddamit goddamit goddamit. The oldest fucking trick in the book. The referee had gotten to one and a half before Jessica even realized what was happening. Both of her shoulders were down on the mat and Macky was over her. That meant a pin, and that mean Jessica had to scramble away. She immediately let go of the hold and rolled away.

As she rose, she eyed Macky. "That was tricky." She stood up all the way. "I hate tricky bitches." She waved over Macky to get her to come again. If nothing else, this was becoming more and more interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:27 am

Macky took a moment to catch her breath as Jessica rolled away. She was on her feet about the same time as the violet haired girl and had a big, shit eating grin on her face. "Ha Ha Ha!" She chortled. "I've never been called that before!" She said.

Macky cracked her neck and then charged at Jessica. Nothing special, just a hard fist aimed at the girl's face.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:48 am

Crack. Jessica had broken a girl's nose once and knew what it sounded like. Although this wasn't that sound, Jessica wasn't in the most discerning mood as her eyes were watering with pain and her nose felt like it had been shot. The Violent Violet hit the mat with great speed. Her nose wasn't broken but it sure as hell felt like it.

She thought she was so tough. But here she was, holding her nose and groaning with pain from the awesome shot to the nose. Her opponent would almost certainly be laughing about it much to Jessica's dismay and would assuredly be grinning too. The Violent Violet could do little about either as she was on the mat writhing in pain and clutching her nose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:52 am

"Ha Ha Ha!"

Macky did indeed chortle as Jessica hit the ground. "And here I thought we'd have to trade a few before you went down!" She said as she raised her boot in the air and stomped it down towards Jessica's chest.

"I know you're not softened up enough for a table though! Ha ha ha!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:53 pm

Table. For the first time this match the word table flitted through her mind. That was the only goal of this match and Jessica had lost sight of that. That was an awful mistake and something she could ill afford. Another thing she could ill afford was another stomp to the chest, as the first one sliced through the air and down on Jessica with no resistance.

The Violent Violet let out a loud "Oof!" as the wind was taken from her. Jessica's hand moved from her nose to her chest, but the stomp ensured that she would not stand up under her own power for a hot second.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:00 am

The chest rattling stomp was enough to convince Macky that she could put Jessica in a better position to try and finish the match with one more move and a repositioning of the violet haired girl.

She reached down and tried to yank Jessica up by one hand so hard and fast that she would be on her feet and hurtling towards the turnbuckle in a rather fluid and powerful Irish whip. Hopefully if Macky could deposit Jessica there, she could get that table she was talking about out.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:09 am

Jessica didn't react as she was hauled up with one hand. THere was no reaction she could have made. There was a reaction to the Irish whip, however, which was flying towards the turnbuckle and being slammed against it hard. Jessica slumped against the ropes.

Come on, come on, come on. She thought. Got to get back in this. Her body was reacting slowly and with great effort but it was moving a little. This was a nice respite from being stomped she reckoned and she was going to hang out here as long as she could.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:53 am

Macky watched as Jessica shot off towards the turnbuckle, but she didn't wait for the impact. As she knelt down and rolled out of the ring, the reverberating ring ropes was enough of an indication that she had hit the corner.

The big red girl then pulled up the apron and slid out a table. She hefted it up and slid it into the ring and took time to pull the legs up, keeping an eye on Jessica.

"So, I know if I put you through this, I win." Macky said as she checked the table to see how sturdy it was. "But what if I put it through you? Ha ha ha!"

Macky heaved the table above her head, struggling to keep her balance and then tried to walk it over and drop it onto Jessica's head.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:44 pm

This girl thought was was something special. Jessica found something deep inside her, perhaps rage, maybe endurance but almost certainly blind ambition and tapped it. Her first step out of the corner was a timid one, a shaky one, one that did not seem worthy of her. The next one was a little more powerful. There was no third. Instead there was a massive kick, a big boot aimed towards Macky's chest.

No way am I going out this early, she thought as she honed in on Macky's solar plexus.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:47 am

Macky saw the kick coming from a mile away, but the awkward way she was holding up the table left her unable to do much of anything but eat it. It didn't taste very good at all.

"Uuuuughhh!"

Macky dropped the table in front of her and bent in half. She dropped to one knee quickly and then cradled her aching stomach as she tried to regain her breath.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next