by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 204 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 203 Guests :: 1 Bot

Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Random scenes in my dreams.

3 posters

Go down

Random scenes in my dreams. Empty Random scenes in my dreams.

Post by Lotuswarrior Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:40 am

I don't where I've seen these scenes, but I know they're from video games. The main thing is usually when I see them I can't hear any sounds. Also I'm somewhat along in years when compared to video games, so whatever games I briefly mention can easily be from now to 20 years ago.

The first one I'll talk about had some soldiers? Or group of people with guns and camo. I think it was snowing outside and there were two guys talking to each other from a distance. One guy seemed to be going crazy and the other was trying to calm him down since he was waving a gun around. After that there was a helicopter and some giant black creature trying to smack/grab it. Sorry, but this is all I can offer.

The second one had a woman running around a lighthouse on some island. I remember it was very dark both inside and outside the lighthouse. There were these "shadows" that would appear and could be only be killed by light.

Last one I'll mention, had some woman escaping a cage after some deformed left the room with a big knife. At least I remember a knife. Then there was a scene where this woman was in a weird chair and some creep doctor/scientist was checking her lower region. Then this woman had a dog the two were fighting a man who I believe was a ghost or at least had supernatural powers.

Yes I've tried searching through search engines, but I couldn't find anything close to what I pictured. I just want to put these images/scenes to bed since I still sometimes see them to this day.

Lotuswarrior

Back to top Go down

Random scenes in my dreams. Empty Re: Random scenes in my dreams.

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:03 am

That third one is most certainly Haunting Ground, though possibly could be Rule of Rose, more likely Haunting Ground though.

First one MIGHT be from the video game of The Thing, That's the only "monster in the artic" game I know of. Could also be from The Suffering, both games I love, but I don't recall any snow in those games.

Dunno about that lighthouse one though, though sounds like something you'd find in a Fatal Frame or Clock Tower kind of game.

Sorry couldn't be more help.

Back to top Go down

Post by yummybunny Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:06 am

I think I have two confirmations for ya.

Tai was right I believe. The game in your third dream sounds a lot like haunting ground. It's a horror game, so it'd fit the creepy aspect of your dream, and it's got a dog compainon. In fact, in the opening cinematic, you can see the main character, (Fiona) stuck in a cage, while a deformed man walks out of  the room, and also a scene right before that, show's, what seems to be some kind of check up. Here check for yourself.

The third dream, sorry for going out of order by the way, I believe comes from the Deep sleep series. There's three games, I believe one, if not all center around a light house, and you have to defeat these glowing eyed shadow demons(?) I'm not sure, but it seems like it fits.

(You don't actually see the lighthouse in this, but hopefully it jogs your memory anyway?)

And the last one...Er...The second dream I mean...I'm not really sure. I guess, runnin' with the theme, it should be a horror game. The only horror game I can think of, with army/military men in it...Is Fear? But, that's about it, sorry. Hope I helped ya with the other two though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotuswarrior Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:27 am

I'm sorry for not saying anything, but thanks for the help guys. Haunting Ground was the third game that I was thinking about.

I actually did some looking around on my own shorty after I posted this, but the game with the lighthouse. "Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare"(Alone in the Dark 4), was the game that I was seeing.

Tai I'm looking around and "The Thing" looks like it might be the game the first game I mentioned. I'll need to watch some gameplay to confirm it.

Lotuswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down