Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Bare Today at 3:06 am

» Ready to Blow: Alizeh Midori, The Emerald Storm Vs "Cherry Bomb" Sayumi Arai
by Bare Today at 2:55 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:00 am

» The Stray Cat brought home
by Tarantulust Yesterday at 10:51 pm

» Trials of a Hero
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:34 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 160 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 159 Guests :: 1 Bot

Bare

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Melina's Tears: Make me forget him...(for hot girls only)

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Melina's Tears: Make me forget him...(for hot girls only) - Page 4 Empty Re: Melina's Tears: Make me forget him...(for hot girls only)

Post by meepo90 Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:02 am

melina also cannot hold much longer... she moaned softly as she released all of her load, she rolled down flat on the mat facing alicia smiling at her... "well it was been an intense fight alicia...I'd like you to be a friend of mine... if that's ok with you.."

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Melina's Tears: Make me forget him...(for hot girls only) - Page 4 Empty Re: Melina's Tears: Make me forget him...(for hot girls only)

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:21 am

Alicia continued to pant heavily as she came down from her orgasm, turning to Melina and smiling, "You... you're crazy," she spoke between pants, "But... okay. I think I'd like to be your friend."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:29 am

"well I guess it was a draw then...?" she was breathing and sweating heavily after that intense match "then expect a rematch then hehehe" she said naughtily to her new friend...hugging her that moment

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:54 am

Alicia caressed Melina softly, laughing softly at her new friend's enthusiasm, "Oh wow... I don't know if I could survive a rematch." She winked at Melina.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:28 am

"don't worry... this time it will be official.. in a real ring in front of the audiences how about that?" she faces alicia and smiles... as she remembered the favor that she wanted to ask alicia before..."uhmmm... about the favor alicia... I need your help...help me with vince please..." she begged alicia

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:31 pm

Alicia's eyes widened at the request, "I... I thought I was... Oh, never mind..." She shook her head, "Help you with Vince? What... who's Vince?"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:36 am

"well... he was my boy... and I did something really wrong... I can't even show my face to him... I was so dumb I left him...now I don't know what to do" Melina then throws alicia's clothes..."here gear up first... you'll help me with him right?" he smiled as she handed over the clothes

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:57 am

Alicia blushed, biting her lip at what she had gotten herself into, "Uh... uh... how... what..." She stammered, nervously getting dressed, "What do you want me to do to him?"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:15 am

"uhmm.. can you put him at least at a stake match?... I know it's kinda selfish but he didn't gave me a chance to explain myself to him... and I just thought that maybe if you beat him in a stake match he can give me another chance.." she smile still shy of what she just asked alicia to do for her..."don't worry I'll make it up to you if you want...Please.." she begged alicia

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:58 am

Alicia froze, "Wait, you want me to wrestle him? B-b-b-but... I've never wrestled a g-guy before... A STAKES match?"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next