Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, CrashTestDumbass, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Melina's Tears: Make me forget him...(for hot girls only)

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Melina's Tears: Make me forget him...(for hot girls only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Melina's Tears: Make me forget him...(for hot girls only)

Post by meepo90 Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:40 am

Melina growled while blushing "aH....hmmm... you really know how to help a friend in need... ok here I come." she grabs alicia's head and kisses her with her tongue doing the work she grabs Alicia's tit and seemed to tickle her... Then Melina released the kiss and locked Alicia's head using her arm and elbows...." how about that Alicia hurts? don't worry... I'll beat you up while pleasing you.." while holding her head she slowly removed the strap of Alicia's bra..."You won't be needing this anymore..."

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Melina's Tears: Make me forget him...(for hot girls only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Melina's Tears: Make me forget him...(for hot girls only)

Post by Hawthorne22 Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:23 am

Melina's furious tongue work and stimulation of Alicia's boob seemed to get her going, only to end up locked in a hold by Melina. "H-hey!" She shouted as her bra was worked off, "S-s-stop!" She whined. This girl was crazy. Alicia struggled to get out of the hold, grabbing whatever she could. Unfortunately, this turned out to be Melina's underwear... and she pulled up on them, rather than attempting to remove them. This would apply rather unfortunate pressure to the girl's netherregions.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:01 pm

"ahMMMmmm...so that's how you play....AnHHHH! I like it!" Melina was tearing from pleasure as the underwear applies pleasure to her womanhood... but still she continued on undoing Alicia's bra so that she can push forward and make her lie down with Melina above her...then she will lock her body with Alicia and then rub her body with Alicia's as she also continues to lick her tits and kiss her sexually.

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:38 pm

This woman is crazy! Alicia squirmed against Melina's headlock, serving only to drive their bodies together more. She whimpered when her bra fell to the floor. She yelped when she followed suit as Melina fell atop her. Melina's expert tongue froze Alicia's resistance as she cooed softly, her eyes closed in a lull of sexual stimulation. "Ah... ah... g-g-get off..." She would whimper, her hands reaching for Melina's, but twitching uselessly as Alicia continued to tease her breasts and rub against her, smooth, soft skin grinding against smooth, soft skin, with only a thin layer of sweat in between. Alicia could feel herself growing damper as this continued.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:47 pm

Melina paused for a moment and mounted on Alicia..."Hey I'm not being fair ain't I I told you to fight back?" Melina then removed her bra revealing her breasts.."C'mon fight me back... alicia... punch me back ok?" melina delivers a punch to Alicia's face..."how do you like that? that will surely wake you up." she continued then to rub her body with Alicia only both of them are no longer wearing any bra.."Ahhhh sweat.... I'm having so much fun..."

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:09 pm

"Ow!" Alicia yelped as she was punched, only to then yelp as Melina started to rub their bodies together. "Y.... you're really good." She would mutter. Trying a risky move, Alicia would try to lift her legs up and coil them around Melina's waist, aiming to lock in a scissor hold. Of course, her hips were already beginning to quiver under Melina's relentless sexual onslaught. Alicia would also try to strike at Melina's head, but she still didn't really want to hurt Melina.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:21 pm

"hmmm you don't want us to apart...I really like you Alicia hit me more please don't mind me getting hurt." melina then tightened her bear hug with Alicia and yelled as she continued on what she was doing kissing her... this time Melina targeted for the undies of Alicia to complete undressing Alicia while busy with the kissing and rubbing... Melina was also shivering then because of the intense excitement Alicia was offering her...

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:54 pm

This giiiiirrrrlll! Alicia was getting somewhat scared of Melina now. A scissors hold didn't even make her blink. A blow to the head only made her ask for more. And this sexual tornado was tearing through Alicia's defenses at a maddening pace.

Alicia's underwear had no clasps, and the scissors hold kept her crotch pressed tightly against Melina. There was no way for her to slide Alicia's underwear off.

Letting out a squeaky moan as Melina tightened her hold, Alicia knew she had to do something. With the leverage of the scissors hold, she would try to twist Melina and roll on top of her, hopefully doing something to twist the tables in her favor.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:54 am

Alicia did managed to twist Melina.... now she has the advantage again being on top of Melina.... Melina blushed as she stared on the sweaty body of Alicia and said "You look scared...don't worry I feel the same way too...let's just finish this..I really really want to have an official match with you..." Melina shed tears as she said those words...She lets go of Alicia and stood up in a standing position... and removes her undies.. "now I'm ready..." Melina then again lies down the mat waiting for Alicia to go atop of her.."come alicia let's play 2nd round."

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:32 pm

Alicia arched her head at Melina's odd behavior. "Y... you're crying. You're not supposed to be crying. Am... I not helping you?" She pursed her lips... trailing off as Alicia began to undress completely, blushing as the girl stripped down. "Eeh..." She muttered nervously. It was only sportsmanly for Alicia to follow suit... even though it was even farther out of her comfort zone. Alicia worked off her underwear so that both fighters were now naked. Slowly, she would kneel down atop Melina, adjusting her position several times to try to find some way where this wasn't completely indecent. before finally just settling down atop Melina.

"I... uh... okay..." She would reach with her right hand for one of Melina's breasts, squeezing it gently while her other would attempt somewhat awkwardly to try to negotiate with Melina's arms, aiming to pin them... a futile task with just one arm against Melina's two.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next