» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Debut Match! Gallium Heart vs. "The Tsunami" Suzumi Ishikawa

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Debut Match!  Gallium Heart vs. "The Tsunami" Suzumi Ishikawa Empty Debut Match! Gallium Heart vs. "The Tsunami" Suzumi Ishikawa

Post by HighFly Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:48 pm

Suzumi stretched in the locker room, clad in her orange and white swimsuit, boots, kneepads as well as her orange arm sleeves just before her upcoming matchup. She was coming off a loss to Bonnie Gastin and hell bent on showing everyone that she wasn't just a shell of her former self. She was up against some new girl, one who she never heard of. However, she had heard plenty about her mentor Silver Ace.

Ace was one of the best women Friction had to offer, and probably one of the best female wrestlers on the planet given the talent pool in Friction these days. Suzumi made her way out towards the ramp, and bound down to the ring as her music played. She blew kisses to the crowd with her cheerful smile across her face as she held her arms out and exaggerated the sway of her hips the entire walk down the ramp. She turned and blew one big kiss all around the arena as the crowd kept getting louder, eating up everything Suzumi was doing. She did one last hip grind before running towards the apron, sliding in and standing tall in the center of the ring with both hands held high as the announcer called her name.

Now, as the crowd showered her with cheers she leaned back against a turnbuckle and confidently waited for this Gallium Heart to appear.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Debut Match!  Gallium Heart vs. "The Tsunami" Suzumi Ishikawa Empty Re: Debut Match! Gallium Heart vs. "The Tsunami" Suzumi Ishikawa

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:27 pm

Backstage, near the entrance ramp, two figures stood, a hushed conversation taking place.

"A-are...are you sure about this? I haven't been training long, I'm not sure I'm ready for this Haley..."

"Hey, cmon Gally, You'll do fine out there. I had trainers, but like me, you won't really learn anything until you actually get in the ring yourself. You've learned enough to have your first match."

"I...I dunno...I mean, she's a former Wrestle Angel, she has way more experience then me...I don't really know if I can beat her..."

"Hey, look at me...I know you're nervous. It's your first real match, and its in front of a lot of people, but I don't want you to worry about that, alright? I just want you to go out there, and do your best. If you win, awesome. If not, that's fine, there's no shame in that.

Losing can suck, but it happens to everyone, and its always a learning experience, and that's something I'd rather you learn earlier than later. So try to relax. I just want you to go out there, and give it everything you got, and no matter the outcome, I'm proud of you for doing this..."

"Yo-You're right...sorry. Just nerves. Do I have to dress like this though? Why can't I have real ring gear?"

"You'll get it in time, I want you to earn it...plus, this place is pretty perverted, and you're going to have to be comfy with showing some of your body if you want to really succeed around here. I know it's difficult, but believe me, I'm just trying to prepare you for whatever I can early on, so that you can get a handle on things and not be taken off guard...You ready to go out?"

"Y-Yeah, I'm ready, lets go!"

The arena went quiet, lights darkening as the crowd awaited to see Suzumi's opponent. Things kicked up as a small countdown was heard, followed by the kick of a drum, a short couple of fast bass notes, and finally an explosive guitar riff starting the new entrance music of Friction's returning star, who was soon illuminated by spotlights standing at the top of the entrance ramp, clad in her wrestling gear and facepaint as she smiled and raised her fist in the air for the cheering crowd to see.

After months of inactivity...Silver Ace had returned.

For once, the crowd, having had a long history of mixed reception with Ace, gave her a respectful applause as the lights went back up, and she made her way down the ramp, slapping various hands in the process from fans reaching over to high five her. She had been gone quite a while, and the crowd seemed to miss her for it.

Entering the ring, the Canadian gave a polite bow towards Suzumi before grabbing a microphone and standing in the center of the ring, starting to speak.

"Well well...Kon'nichiwa Tokyo!"

She yelled, getting a loud cheer back, causing her to giggle.

"Arigatō! Let me tell you, there is no better feeling than being able to once again stand right in the middle of this ring! I've been here a couple years now, and I was in a good many rings before getting her, and to stand in front of a hot Friction crowd, giving me that kind of reception...it's...Kutsujoku-tekina, very humbling for me."

She said, hoping she pronounced that right. She was in no way an expert on the language, and had spent the last couple years, off and on, trying to learn what she could. It wasn't easy, but she had finally achieved a grasp of the language equal to that of maybe a 5 year old. Still, she must have done it right, as the crowd cheered again, clearly appreciating that she was at least making an attempt. Raising the microphone again, she spoke:

"So as you all know, I've been gone for a good long while now...I took some time off, went home for a bit, cleared my head up, and now I'm back...But enough about me, there's a more important reason I'm out here. See, when I went home, I ran into an old and dear friend of mine, who wanted me to train her to become a pro wrestler...and I accepted. So, ladies and gentlemen, I hope you give her a warm welcome as she shows you her, her fighting spirit!

Please welcome, my and best friend...Gariumu Hāto, GALLIUM HEART!"

With that, Ace got out of the ring as "Where's My Thing?" by Rush started, the instrumental track bringing out Ace's young apprentice, Gallium Heart, clad in her wrestling gear, nothing but a skintight white one piece

Gallium made her way down the ramp, looking in awe at the huge crowd, who gave her a polite greeting despite not knowing who she was. It was damn near overwhelming, seeing all those people around her, looking at her body, especially her slim and smooth legs and the way the outfit clung to her breasts and tight butt, but she tried to ignore that for now. She slid under the ropes, looking around at the crowd before settling on Suzumi, blushing and walking up to her, holding her hand out.

"H-Hi...I'm Gallium...its uh...its nice to meet you!"

She said, the pink haired, blue eyed girl clearly nervous, but trying to handle it as Ace stood outside the ring, clapping for her already.

Back to top Go down

Debut Match!  Gallium Heart vs. "The Tsunami" Suzumi Ishikawa Empty Re: Debut Match! Gallium Heart vs. "The Tsunami" Suzumi Ishikawa

Post by HighFly Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:22 am

So this girl did train with the famous Silver Ace... and Ace made her return. Suzumi smiled at the two women as they approached. She sat back as Ace did her thing, introducing a very nervous looking rookie. As Suzumi moved to the center of the ring, she saw Gallium extend her hand. To Suzumi she looked a bit timid, but Suzumi shook the girls hand.

"He girl! i'm Suzumi Ishikawa! I like, won't totally scumbag you this match of do that dirty shit but I totally am gonna come at ya all out!" Suzumi said with a grin, greeting the woman. She was going to do her best to be true to her word. She wasn't going to take it easy on the new girl just because she was new, however she wasn't going to do any dirty tricks or anything like that to Gallium either. Suzumi liked winning honorably, but liked winning period. She'd used tactics in the past she was ashamed of but the results justified the means in her mind.

Suzumi looked down at Ace and winked. "Like, I bet Gallium is totally awesome and all but mixing it up with the famous Silver Ace would really rock!" Suzumi returned her focus to Gallium as the bell rang with Suzumi moving in to grapple with Gallium!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:45 pm

"Heh. Let's see if you can handle Gallium before you start any ridiculous wishful thinking!"

Ace replied, Gallium nodding as she got her arms up, getting a determined look on her face as the bell rang and she locked up with her equal sized opponent.

"D-don't underestimate me just cause I'm new!"

She yelled, pushing hard against Suzumi's arms and shoulders.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:42 pm

Suzumi held her ground as Gallium grappled with her. Suzumi shift her weight and bent her knees to get underneath Gallium, looking to grab on and flip the new wrestler over her shoulders, putting Gallium onto her back with a fireman carry to kick things off! "Nice try Gally, but its going to take a bit more than that to cut it here!"

It was nothing overly painful by any means. However, if Suzumi could work a couple of these technical does early on she figured she could get in Galliums head, and shake her confidence a bit in turn creating new openings for much more potent offense down the road...

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:13 am

"Woah!"

While the sudden fireman's carry took her by surprise, to her credit, Gallium quickly got back up to her bare feet without delay.

"We'll see if you can do that again!"

She replied, shooting a quick look at Ace for confidence before getting her arms up, reaching out like she was going to grapple her again.

If Suzumi went for it, Gallium would suddenly grab one of Suzumi's arms with both of her's turning her body so it was pressed up against the former Angels and bending down, doing a modified over the shoulder throw to try and toss Suzumi onto the mat!

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:36 am

Suzumi moved in to grapple and Gallium took her by surprise with the shoulder toss! Suzumi grunted as she hit the mat, but quickly got to her feet as well giving the young woman a quick nod as she made eye contact with Gallium.

Even though Suzumi had to give the girl credit, she also had to give her a dose of pain along with a helping of punishment in order to get ahead, moving herself towards victory! Suzumi stepped up and quickly hopped up, looking to hit Gallium with a dropkick!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:29 am

"Alright, lets g-ack!"

Gallium was cut off mid-sentence by Suzumi's booted feet smacking her right in the chest, dropping her onto the mat with a cute, pained sounding yelp, the pink haired girl kicking against the mat as she cradled her chest, the wind knocked out of her from that dropkick.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:43 am

Suzumi saw an opening and was quick to pounce! She pulled Gallium up by the arm and wrapped up the girls head, grabbing onto her wrestling attire at her hip. "Time to go for a ride girl! Like, what goes up totally comes back down!" Suzumi said as she initiated her lift of the rookie!

Suzumi grunted as she lift Gallium up and held her straight, spinning around before bringing her back down to the mat with a vertical suplex! It was a simple but painful move that Suzumi had grown fond of lately. Should this connect the way she hoped, she doubted Gallium would be as fond of the impact as Suzumi was of actually doing the move!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:08 pm

Gallium wasn't weak enough to be beaten just by a dropkick, but it had just come out of nowhere and hit her straight in the chest, and the girl just needed a few more seconds to recover properly.

Suzumi wasn't interested in giving her that time though, not in the slightest, pulling her up by her extremely revealing uniform, the one piece showing off most of her back as well, and lifting her straight up in the air, holding her up in a suplex position. Gallium struggled, trying to kick her legs to throw the balance off and maybe land back on her feet, but if Suzumi kept in control Gallium would let out a cry as she was dropped flat onto her back with a suplex.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next