Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Luck Of The Irish?

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The Luck Of The Irish? - Page 4 Empty Re: The Luck Of The Irish?

Post by HighFly Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:25 pm

Peggy went from being pushed to being tossed and to her it was all a blur! She felt herself get thrown and she couldn't figure out for the life of her how it happened!

"W-what the..." She muttered as she got back to her feet, grabbing at her back. She stumbled a bit, still dizzy from the running and toss! Peggy was much quicker than she looked but she found out that Julia was truly in a league of her own when it came to quickness! Peggy moved towards Julia, looking to try to grab onto her and slow her down. However, with her balance off Peggy wasn't as ready to stop any more sudden instant offense!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:06 pm

Once again Julia was quick to get back to her feet after sending Peggy down. The Irish grappler was clearly skilled in her craft, but the blonde’s Lucha Libre style wasn’t something Peggy had been up against before - at least, to Julia’s knowledge.

When Peggy got up and came at her again, Julia was ready. She dashed forward to meet the redhead in the middle of the ring, but ducked under her oncoming hands. The luchadora then leapt and swung her legs around, aiming to catch Peggy’s neck between her calves, before swinging around again in an attempt to throw the Irish girl down with a flying headscissor!

If it worked, Julia would find herself with her back by the ropes nearest to Alaina as she stood back up. “Whew! You ain’t too shabby there, Peggy!” she’d call out before glancing back at the Amazon. “Hey Alaina, you wanna have a go at her for a bit? I think you’ll like her.” she’s say, holding her hand out as if offering a tag.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:04 am

"Sure... lemme see what she can do!" Alaina said as she hopped into the ring, sizing up Peggy.

"The bigger they are the harder they fall my dear amazon!" Peggy shouted as the two locked up. The two women locked up and despite Peggy's best efforts she was tangling with someone far stronger than she was! Alaina muscled her way into a couple tosses and a slam, only for Peggy to bounce back and catch Alaina with a hip toss, along with a solid snap suplex! Peggy even reversed a would-be DDT into a vertical suplex of her own!

Alaina wasn't one to be slowed down however, whipping Peggy to the ropes and hammering her with a very solid clothesline after! By now everyone had worked up a good sweat and Alaina was walking back to Julia to tag her in. "She's not bad, and I think she's gonna have a nice run here in Friction! Good job Pegs!" Alaina said as she climbed between the ropes.

Peggy was back to her feet, but huffing and puffing. This workout was doing wonders for her stamina... which given the state of her mentors Peggy did have to put work in on endurance! "Y-yeah... bring it on..... I am still ready to fight..." Peggy said, sounding far less convincing than she would have liked.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:28 am

While Alaina and Peggy went at it, Julia grabbed her wallet and headed over to a vending machine in the corner of the room, watching as much of the spar as she could along the way. “Woo! Nice one, Peggy!” Julia called out when the Irishwoman reversed Alaina’s DDT attempt by suplexing the amazon.

Once by the machine, the blonde put a few dollars in, and seconds later was walking back toward the ring holding three fresh, cold bottles of water. “Ooh, good shot Alaina!” she said when her tag partner smashed Peggy with a big clothesline. She hopped up on the apron and tagged Alaina’s hand, but didn’t enter the ring. Peggy had looked rather impressive in her brief showing today, but it seemed this was a good place to stop. “Heh. I’m sure ya are. But how ‘bout we take it easy now?” she replied to Peggy, before tossing her one of the water bottles.

“Heads up, Alaina!” Julia then called to the Amazon before tossing her a bottle as well. She then opened her own and took a nice, refreshing drink to cool herself down. “No need to overdo it. I think this is as good a point as any to wind down. Sound good to y’all?” she asked, then smiled at Peggy. “Good work in there, Peggy. Think you’re gonna do just fine ‘round here.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4