Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 50 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 49 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kyoko Akan Vs. Hiroko Uta

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Kyoko Akan Vs. Hiroko Uta - Page 2 Empty Re: Kyoko Akan Vs. Hiroko Uta

Post by Revol Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:29 pm

"Don't think I'm going to let you do whatever you want to me!" Hiroko shouted, wincing as she unsteadily got back to her feet, clutching her sore midsection. Kyoko's domineering attitude left her irritated and a little intimidated. She had already demonstrated her strength, which seemed considerable, but she also exuded confidence and seemed almost completely in control of the match. Still, Hiroko wasn't going to let Kyoko push her around.

Her opponent had backed off and Hiroko was determined to use the distance between them to her advantage.  Getting her bearings, she would run away from Kyoko to bounce off the ropes and come speeding toward her before leaping into the air, attempting to nail Kyoko with a dropkick to her abs to give her a taste of her own medicine.

"Let's see how you like it!"

Revol

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:00 pm

"You've done a good job of stopping me so far" Kyoko mocked. Truthfully she hoped this new attitude wasn't all talk, she wanted a fight and so far wasn't getting it. As she moved in to continue Hiroko finally surprised her by running backwards and off the ropes before coming in for a dropkick. Kyoko expected it to go for her face but made the same mistake her opponent did by guarding too high as her opponents boots nailed her belly.

"OOUUF!" Kyoko moaned as she felt her abs take the blow and while they held firm it still hurt. Kyoko stumbled backwards and hit the ring ropes, she her arms fall around the ropes, keeping her up but temporarily leaving her wide open as she regained her bearings.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Revol Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:43 pm

"Don't underestimate me! I- I'm not a joke!" If Kyoko wanted to rile up Hiroko, she was doing a good job of it. Her demeanour managed to bring out all of Hiroko's insecurities and she could feel anger bubbling up in the pit of her stomach, twisting the cheerful energy she started the match with into defiance and a desire to prove herself to Kyoko.

Hiroko took some grim satisfaction that she managed to get Kyoko on the ropes. She knew that mercy wasn't a luxury she could afford in the match and she knew that she'd receive none from her opponent so she decided to make sure she capitalized on her opponent's current state. Spinning on her heel, she would attempt hit Kyoko with a spinning kick to the gut. Her frustration making her reckless, she decided to go for another two more kicks to make Kyoko recognize that she wasn't to be taken lightly.

Revol

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:57 pm

Kyoko was a mixed bag of surprised and impressed with Hiroko's quick recovery and subsequent speed. She had underestimated her ferocity and was beginning to pay for it as Hiroko threw in a kick that went to her defenseless midsection. Kyoko grunted Hiroko's foot struck her abs and she cold fell it hammer in but again she avoided any serious damage. "Try all you want...you'll never break my abs." Kyoko uttered, Hiroko seemed up to the challenge as she sent a second kick to her belly, this one forcing a moan from her as she folded up slightly. She looked up in time to see the third, and most reckless one yet coming at but this time turned her body slightly so it connected with her side rather then her front, hoping to reduce the damage as she looked for an opening. Still against the ropes but ever aware of Hiroko's growing anger and carelessness.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Revol Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:19 pm

Hiroko ground her teeth in frustration as Kyoko continued to taunt her. Not only that but her kicks weren't having the effect she had been hoping for. Her anger was overriding her judgement and sense, so much so that she didn't even realize that Kyoko was starting to block her strikes. Instead of changing her tactics or trying to focus on an area of Kyoko's that was perhaps not as tough, she instead let out an incoherent shout and simply rushed in close to her and held in in place with one arm and pummelling her midsection with the other.  

It was not a particularly effective strategy since strength wasn't one of Hiroko's advantages and her upper body was much weaker than her legs but, blinded by rage as she was, she didn't care. She just wanted Kyoko to take her seriously.

Revol

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:33 pm

For all her confidence and attitude throughout the match so far Kyoko slightly flinched in surprise as Hiroko let out a rather primal scream and rushed her keeping her place as the shorter girl sent her fist into Kyoko's prized belly over and over again. "Mmmf." Kyoko grunted, trying to keep from let out a scream or sign of pain, Hiroko's punches were not as powerful as her kicks but the continuous blows began to rack up and Kyoko could feel her abs beginning to weaken under the pressure.

Despite this Hiroko's method was crude and tactless as she proceeds with no real strategy and was leavin herself open to counter. Kyoko found her opportunity as Hiroko raised her fist back to strike again when she acted. In a small burst of speed she pressed forward and drove her knee up, attempting to connect with Hiroko's belly and bend her over. If this worked she would follow it up with a downward chop to Hiroko in an effort to knock her back and get some room.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Revol Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:10 am

It didn't even occur to Hiroko that Kyoko was preparing to counter her until it was too late. Once again she felt Kyoko's knee sink painfully into her stomach. Her body hunched over from the impact only to receive a downward chop from her foe which sent her reeling.

The pain made her want to sink to the ground, as she did before, but she managed to fall to one knee. Clutching her belly, she tried to ignore the pain and force herself to stand so she could fight back but the best she could manage was to gracelessly hurl herself toward Kyoko and try to tackle her to the ground. It was only after she launched herself at her opponent that she realized it would've been better to back off and regain her composure and she cursed herself for her recklessness, especially since she had no real plan for what to do if she did manage to knock down Kyoko.

Revol

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:17 am

Once she was free from Hiroko's assault she took a minute to catch her breath as she brough a hand to her belly, it was slightly bruised from the punches it had endured but otherwise was fine. 'will make her beg for mercy for that.' Kyoko though as she got her bearings together.

Hiroko got up and charged at her, apparently still in rage. This suited Kyoko just fine as she quickly side-stepped the charging girl and threw a side kick into her back as she ran by, hoping to knock her against the ropes and keep her there.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Revol Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:42 am

Lurching wildly way past her mark, Hiroko felt the painful sting of a kick to her back. Draped over the ropes and still reeling from the kick, Hiroko couldn't do much in the way of defending herself against her foe, at least for the moment. She felt the anger in her beginning to subside and was left disappointed in herself for losing control and making the match far harder than it needed to be.

That was not something she needed at all, as Kyoko seemed more than capable of dismantling her at her best, let alone her worst. Recklessness and mistakes were simply not something she could indulge in against such an opponent and now she was going to pay the price.

Revol

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:51 am

Kyoko quickly capitalized on her advantage and drove her elbow into her opponents back to keep her from pushing off. She would then attempt to turn Hiroko around and push her back against the rope allowing her to press her left arm on her chest keep her there.

"Let's see how many you take, since you were so eager to test out my abs." Kyoko taunted as began her attack, driving her right into Hiroko's belly repeatedly to try and weaken and humiliate her.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next