Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kyoko Akan Vs. Hiroko Uta

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Kyoko Akan Vs. Hiroko Uta - Page 4 Empty Re: Kyoko Akan Vs. Hiroko Uta

Post by Revol Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:41 am

Hiroko had managed to knock down Kyoko and the only thing she could think of was making the match end. She desperately wanted her ordeal to be over so she could rest her exhausted and aching body. Her foe's legs were still wrapped around her but the bodyscissors had lost most of their tightness and so she wrenched her arm away from Kyoko and twisted and turned in the hold until her body was able to turn face Kyoko, her thighs still lightly locked around Hiroko's waist.

In one final effort to end the match, she lurched forward, pressing her body chest to chest against Kyoko's and holding her shoulders down to try take advantage of her fallen state to earn a pinfall. The referee rushed over and started to make the count.

"ONE!"

Revol

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:54 am

"Fuck" Kyoko muttered as she layed on the floor, the fall dazing her more then she expected it too. She had trouble making sense of what was happening as she felt Hiroko move around some more, likely attempting to escape the hold around her while she was disoriented. She felt pressure come down on her chest and shoulders as her blurry vision faded and she was met with the sight of Hiroko looking down on her her, slightly confused as she seemed to be making no effort to escape the scissors.

Her eyes widened as she heard the slap of the mat "TWO" Suddenly her position became very clear as her eyes shifted right to see the ref raising her hand for what would be the final time. "NO" Kyoko screamed, she hadn't owned this match to this point to lose for bs like this and acted quickly, she twisted her hips to turn her legs to the right in an effort to turn Hiroko's body right as well and relive the pressure on her shoulders as she desperately shot her right arm up as fast as she could to try and break the pin.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Revol Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:35 am

"No! NO!" Hiroko couldn't believe it, she'd been so close to ending the match! Her last ditch effort had failed and it was only then that she realized that it was her own damn fault. If she had just focussed on escaping the scissors she could've got away and maybe gotten enough energy back to maybe win the match. Instead in her desperation wasted the opportunity and made things worse.

Kyoko still had her trapped and despair was beginning to win over her defiance. The surge of energy that she'd had was beginning to fade away, leaving her looking hopeless and defeated. Even worse, she'd gone and done something that was sure to anger her foe even more. Her thoughts turned to be submission. She couldn't bear the thought of giving up to such a vile opponent but she wasn't sure how much more she could take from Kyoko. Her body was already at it's limit. She tried to lift her arms, but all strength seemed to have left her. All she could do was squirm and hope that Kyoko was feeling merciful.

Revol

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:48 am

Kyoko was visibly shaken by the near loss, she had nearly let all her work go to waste because she got careless. What was worse was that it was her abs that nearly let her down, somehow her Hiroko had done enough to them that they were relenting and that made her more mad then anything else. Hiroko's shouts of frustration gave away her despair at the situation, but at this point Kyoko couldn't be satisfied by a simple ending such as this. The utter destruction of Hiroko's belly was on her mind as she let go of the scissors and rolled away to get to her feet. Looking at her opponent, Kyoko couldn't hide her newfound contempt. "Get up." She said softly, her voice full of anger, however patience was lost on her. "Get Up!" Kyoko screamed looking ready to blow a fuse any second. Kyoko rushed her and reached for Hiroko's hair to use and pull her up if she could.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Revol Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:01 am

Hiroko hissed in pain as she was hauled up by her hair. Kyoko looked absolutely furious, ready to tear her to pieces at any moment. Despite her best efforts, Hiroko couldn't hide the fear in eyes as she looked up at her terrifying foe. Her hands trembled slightly as she clutched pitifully at Kyoko's wrists.

"W-Wait..." She whimpered, her spirit fully in the grip of defeat. She doubted that Kyoko would be satisfied even if she gave up right then and there. She seemed to have something worse in mind for her...

Revol

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:11 am

Kyoko probably would have been satisfied by the look of fear in Hiroko's eyes not too long but now she payed it little mind as Hiroko tried to say something. "Shut up!" She screamed as she pulled her fist back and sent it as hard as she could into Hiroko's abs. She would follow this up by pushing her backwards until they hit the ropes, if this worked she would pull her arms over the ropes and try and keep her up so she could continue.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Revol Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:30 am

Seeing Kyoko draw her fist back, Hiroko tried to brace herself for the impact to her belly that she knew was coming. If she was at her best, the blow would've sent her sprawling but Hiroko was exhausted and her abs had already taken a huge amount of punishment already. The blow rocked her entire body, leaving her spluttering and gasping. She would've fallen to the ground if Kyoko hadn't grabbed her and hauled her to the ropes. With her arms hung over the ropes, her belly was left completely defenceless. Squeezing her eyes shut, she tried to prepare herself for what was about come, tensing her tender abs to try and at least brace them for the blows.

Revol

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:40 am

"There's something you need to understand." Kyoko said slowly as she placed a hand on Hiroko's tummy slowly rubbing it as she continued. "I underestimated you, that's on me and me alone and I congratulate you on the effort you put into this match." Kyoko slowly began to apply pressure on her hand, pressing it down into Hiroko's gut to see how far she could go. "But I'm known as the belly queen for a reason, and you whether in a moment of anger or what I consider a challenge, you focused your whole attack on my abs." Her voice began to raise itself as she pulled her fist back and threw it aiming for Hiroko's belly 5 times in succession. "So as far as I'm concerned, you made this a battle for my title and that means what happens from here on out...Is on you." Kyoko finished her statement by driving her knee in, hoping to crush any remaining resistance Hiroko had left to give.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Revol Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:18 am

Hiroko was surprised when Kyoko began to speak slowly to her, caressing her abs. She was even more surprised when she congratulated her on her performance. For a brief moment, she thought that maybe Kyoko had decided she'd had enough only for her to begin to press down on her stomach. Hiroko let out a grunt, wincing as her opponent's hand dug into her, pressing down on her abs.

Then her voice began to betray her anger and Hiroko felt her fist sink into her belly. Each blow felt worse than the next, each one causing her entire body to recoil from the impact. By the third, she could no longer keep herself from howling in pain and by the fifth she was left whimpering, the ropes the only thing holding her upright. Then the final blow came, Kyoko's knee slammed into her with overwhelming force and with that she slumped forward, utterly defeated, falling at the feet of the belly queen.

Revol

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:34 am

Kyoko watched the the trail of emotions as she pressed her attack. The surpise she saw when she congratulated her, the shock as she began her attack and especially the look of utter defeat as her knee hit its mark, before Hiroko's body caved in and collapsed under her.

"Look on the bright side, you wanted a good match and crowd seems thourghly entertained, I know I was. And I can easily keep this going for as long as I want. But I'm feeling generous so if you want this to end now..." Kyoko paused as she reached down to grab Hiroko's head and position it to face her so the two could look each other in the eye before she continued. "Tell the ref and everyone here who lost this match and more importantly, who they lost too." Kyoko had a mischievous glint in her smile as she added the last part. "Of course if you want to keep going, you can stand up again, I'll even give you a free shot if you do. Choose wisely" Kyoko would say as she realesed Hiroko's head leaving her to make her decision.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next