Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:00 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 7:59 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 4:21 pm

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 1:39 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 5:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Lets Dance....

2 posters

Go down

Lets Dance.... Empty Lets Dance....

Post by HighFly Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:06 pm

The Friction Arena was a boisterous place on any given night with all that went on, but as the Entropy champion made her entrance, the place erupted. Alaina strolled down the ramp, high living everyone she could as she was in her usual wrestling attire. She had her belt over her shoulder, and climbed into the ring still grinning and taking in the noise as well as the energy from the crowd. Alaina blew a couple kisses to the crowd, waving to all sides of the ring before walking to the ropes and getting a mic.

"Hello Tokyo! Its great to be down here as the Entropy champion, but I feel like I owe you an apology. My first title defense was a joke, plain and simple. I had nothing to do with that idea and I made sure to let Lukretia know what I thought of her using a title shot to prove a point, all at the risk of tarnishing an entire division of hard working wrestlers..." Alaina said with a very serious look on her face. "You all deserve nothing but the best from a champion, and I promise to deliver on that. From here on out you will only get legitimate challengers to this title, and whoever wins is going to win the old fashioned way. With that, I want to call out a woman who is a terror in the ring, strong as an ox, and a vile competitor. Jessica Wright, why don't you come out to the ring and let me know what kind of match we'll have.... that is, if you are woman enough to take me on in the ring in a high-pressure, high-stakes match!" Alaina said as she held her belt high, the crowd roaring with approval at her choice of challenger! It had been quite some time since the Entropy division saw a match pitting raw power vs. raw power like this!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Lets Dance.... Empty Re: Lets Dance....

Post by LtLukas Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:09 pm

It was about goddamned time. Jessica had been watching, waiting. Every since her loss to Avery, she had been on a tear. Sure, there was a bump or two along the way, but when it came to one on one she had all the makings of a queen. Someone had tipped her off to be in the arena and she was happy to show up. She threw her scarf at one of the orderlies and kept on walking towards the entrance. Her red wrestling boots scraped across the floor as she walked. There was no intention to wrestle tonight, as her jeans, tank top, and leather jacket indicated, but she still wanted to show that she had some fight in her.

There it was. Validation. Sweet sweet validation. All those hours she had spent training and all of those poor girls that she had sent to the hospital had been made worth it. It was time for the big time now. Alaina Sanders, whom she had watched, had called her out to try and take a stab at the Entropy title belt. It wasn't quite as prestigious or as nice as the World Title belt, but still, it was nice to see that someone appreciated her hard work. Jessica held out a hand and a worker drone sagely put a microphone into it.

She stepped out onto the ramp. The crowd loved Alaina, almost as much as they hated her. When she stepped out, she was met with nothing but a torrent of boos. Especially next to Alaina, Jessica was nothing in their eyes. Far worse than nothing, even. But with a belt around her waist, they would have to at least pay attention. "Hey Tokyo, shut the fuck up so I can talk."

The crowd obeyed. She prowled down the ramp. "Hello, Amazon. Surprised you don't have any friends out here to help you. You must feel all alone without any other victims standing beside you." Jessica slid into the ring. "Especially now that you got a real killer in the ring, like me." Jessica made a sweeping gesture with her arms and that earned her more abuse from the fans. "I will fucking gladly accept your challenge, sweetie. Miss, uh, Amazon." She made sarcastic air quotation marks just to rub it in.

"But this leads me to a conundrum. See, I know, and everyone knows, that I can beat you in any sort of match there is. Now the question becomes, how the hell can I humiliate you the most? Bra and panties is too damn tacky, it would be fun to put you through a table but that wouldn't degrade you much, and climbing a ladder is for fucking painters, not wrestlers." Jessica tapped her finger against her chin to pretend like she was thinking. Her mind had long been made up. "No, see, you're strong. But you are pale and slow and stupid. It is going to take a long ass time for you to get the message, that I am better than you. So why don't we see how sorry your ass looks when you try to go the distance? Why don't we show the whole damn world how long I can kick you ass for?"

Jessica was in Alaina's face now. "Last woman standing. Ironwoman. Although it'll be Irongirl in your case. Ten long seconds you'll stay down. Got a problem with that?"

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:47 pm

Alaina glared at Jessica as the tall, powerful woman strode down to the ring. Her gaze never faltered as Jessica spoke and moved closer. Everything she said was funny to Alaina, and a small smile crept its way onto her face. However, it wasn't her usual warm smile. This was one of confidence.

"Last woman standing would be great. I can't wait for the opportunity to lay you out cold, so the whole world can see that big, petty, insecure ass of yours laying on the mat powerless and motionless as I stand victorious, holding my belt high right over you." Alaina said with a growing grin, holding the Entropy title high as she spoke. The crowd roared with cheer as Alaina spoke, and loved the gesture as she held the belt up.

Alaina's smile left her face as she lowered the mic, inching closer to Jessica. "You've been long overdue to be at the wrong end of a beatdown, especially after what you did to Avery." Alaina growled. "I am not like these other women you have tossed around, and I will woman handle you. You are going to wake up defeated, not knowing what the hell happened."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:36 pm

Jessica was too filled with bloodlust to truly appraise Alaina, but that changed. While she was giving her response, Jessica looked her up and down. Jessica was a bit taller. She was usually a bit taller and liked towering over the other girls she came into contact with. The Violent Violet loved using her height to lord over people and even though it was a scant two inches here, she felt stronger of the two. Her ears were assaulted by Alaina's insipid words, and Jessica had half a mind to deck her right then and there.

But she didn't. She stayed her hand, even if she didn't hold her tongue. "Honey, all my losses are ancient history now. Just like you'll be after I take that belt from you." She twirled the mic in her hands. Jessica could not deny it. She was excited. The audience picked up on her energy and responded to it. Hell, she almost broke into a smile.

"So we have a date then?"

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:51 pm

"Yes we do, anywhere, anytime. No matter when it is, I will kick your big ass all around my ring." Alaina said, still glaring at Jessica. The crowd picked up on the tension between the two ladies and ate it up. They were looking forward to this matchup as much as Alaina was!

"Get a good look at this title, because thats as close as you will ever get to gold honey." Alaina said, dropping the mic and strutting past Jessica, staring her in the eye until she was past her and heading to the ropes to climb through. Alaina would turn and face Jessica again once she got on the ground, holding her belt up high and silently mouthing out "mine" to the Violent Violet. The crowd roared and Alaina backed her way up the ramp a few steps before turning to high five more of the crowd and embrace them, taking in all their cheers.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:01 pm

Jessica was feeling it. She could envision it now, how she just sucked the energy from the crowd and took the winds from Alaina's sails, with power move after power move. Alaina was thick, and would probably make quite the noise when she hit the canvas. Then it would end. Jessica would stand over Alaina as she laid on the mat for ten long seconds and Jessica would walk away with the belt. Well, a belt. It was still better than anything she had had before.

She pulled a pair of sunglasses from her pocket. The Violent Violet wanted this. It was pure and sweet and simple. Jessica, with a belt around her waist. This represented the redemption that she had been waiting for and the validation that she so desperately needed. She waited until Alaina got all the way up to the top of the entrance ramp before she started to make the ascent.

The ascent was long and slow and still somehow over all too quick. For the next little while, she would be preparing. It was time to go home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down