Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 102 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Cowboys & Champions!

2 posters

Go down

Cowboys & Champions! Empty Cowboys & Champions!

Post by Lobo Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:39 pm

"No Compromise" by Rebel Meets Rebel began to blast out the arena speakers in front of the packed Tension crowd that got on their feet as Kyoto's favorite cowboy stormed the entrance ramp, raising his fists to the crowd as the snazzy black suit wearing Tension veteran made his way down the ramp, high-fiving fans along way before going up the ring steps and entering the ring, grabbing a mic, pacing around the ring before looking at the main camera in front of him.

"Last week, Your champion Reira Kirishima had an open challenge for the Tension title and she decided to pass over yours truly..." Said Clyde into the mic as the crowd booed the ducking he had received.

"She instead decided to face, Kozue Kaburagi, Ninjette one on one... Which, ain't really bother me. Yeah, it sucked getting ducked by Reira but that ain't why I'm here." Said Clyde as he paused and looked around the arena before back at the main camera, a deep frown on his face.

"Reira Kirishima! You second class Wrestle Angel! I had to watch Ninjette, someone I consider a friend, get carried out on a stretcher after you tried to injure her! That's takin' things way too far! Yer a disgrace as our Tension champion and I ain't gonna let you duck me any longer! Somebody's gotta teach ya a lesson and if anybody here deserves a shot a the big time, It's Clyde T. Gastin! And you know that! 'Cause in the back of your head you know that without me, You would have never gotten that number one contender's spot! Yer scared of me. Both you and Melissa... And baby, you oughta be!" Clyde huffed into the mic as he smirked at the camera before pointing at the entrance ramp.

"Reira! C'mon girl! Why don't ya stop hidin' so we can settle this! One on One, for the Tension World Title, me and you!" Clyde roared into the mic before lowering it, waiting for the champ to appear.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Cowboys & Champions! Empty Re: Cowboys & Champions!

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:55 am

Backstage, Reira Kirishima, Tension World Champion, had been watching the show on a monitor backstage, title around her shoulder, while signing some irritating consent forms for using her image for promotional purposes, when Clyde came out, running his mouth once again and calling her out, again saying he "deserved" a shot at her belt.

That little mother fucker...

Infuriated, Reira, belt in hand, took off for the ring, the tank top and jeans attired champ not even waiting for her music to play as she stormed down the ramp, grabbing a spare microphone from ringside before entering the ring, the perpetually pissed off redhead glaring at Clyde and pacing back and forth as she spoke.

"Clyde Gastin wants a title shot. Clyde Gastin wants a title shot. Clyde Fucking Gastin wants a fucking title shot. Why the fuck does everybody suddenly feel Clyde Motherfucking Gastin deserves a title shot!? Didn't you spend like half a year trying to join Friction or some bullshit? I mean, you want to talk about something that's bullshit? I went from fighting REAL fighters, like Domino, or that bitch Julia, or that faggot John, or hell, even the now crippled ninja girl, and now YOU get in my way again!"

She stopped her pacing, pointing straight at the cowboy.

"And whats worse, you actually think people are SCARED of you? Clyde, the only reason anyone is "scared" of you, is because management is afraid nobody would watch the show if you won the damn belt!

I'll make this clear Gastin. The reason I didn't pick you? Is because as far as I'm concerned, your beneath me. You and your sister are nothing more than the jokes of both Friction and Tension and you aren't worth the time to fight...BUT...since you're apparently going to keep getting in my damn way...then fine. I'll give you a title shot...if you put your contract on the line. You win, you get the belt, but if you lose, you do us all a favor and get the fuck out of Tension for good!"

She yelled, the crowd letting out a collective gasp in response to her challenge.

"So! Whaddya say?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:38 am

After a small bit of waiting, Reira finally appeared and the cowboy grinned eagerly, butterflies all in his stomach. This was it, what he had been craving for, what he was hunting for... And the redhead who was trying to keep it away.

The wily Cowboy narrowed his eyes as the visibly angry Reira greeted him, reminding him of his failures and comparing him to the others. He'd stand there, fists at his side, glaring at Reira, eyes locked on her with an intense stare.

His eye would finally twitch when Reira brought it down on him, that she considered him to be beneath her. It sucked to hear that, but this Champ was full of hot air and all he wanted was a chance... And he'd get it. Clyde's eyes would widen however when Reira finally agreed to the title match for a price...

"Shit..." He lowered his head and thought his family, his life style. No more buying anything mama needed, he'd probably have to go back to Texas and never see his sister again or Duffy again, not even Eliza, or Juniper or Charlie... Or Mercy.

"Yer sucha bitch..."
He finally muttered into the mic with his head down, taking a deep breathe as he mulled over everything he'd lose.

And everything he'd gain.

Clyde raised his head and with the mic back to his lips he took a deep breathe and looked at Reira with a pair of fiery eyes.

"Ya take a lot of pot shots, Reira. Ya aim for the throat and hope to bring them down with all yer 'facts'. But here's a real fact for ya... I went ta' Friction not fer attention or ta' get my dick wet, but to help and protect my family against a monster... And she had the same lack of compassion you had for Ninjette when you tried to shatter her ankle! It's people like YOU, Allison, Sarah Gatt and Killer King who are really beneath the rest of us who just wanna pay the bills, compete and be the best we can be!" Clyde shouted into the mic as he stepped to the ropes and leaned over them.

"Us real wrestlers... We don't hide behind a GM, a posse of bitches, or try to end someone's career with an injury! We just... Fight... And that's somethin' yer gonna get outta Clyde T. Gastin even if it's his last! Reira Kirishima! I dare ya ta' try and get rid of me 'cause yer gonna have ta' damn near kill me ta' do it! Yer on, Wrestle Angel Has-Been!"
shouted the cowboy with a roaring crowd behind him, raising his fists high as he glared back at Reira.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:25 am

Well, that was a lot of words to say "Yes", but Reira more than understood the end result.

"Great! See you in the ring..."

Reira said, dropping her mic and walking right past Clyde, intending to walk right on by him and leave him behind like the nothing that he was...

"Oh! By the way..."

Reira said, before suddenly turning around and charging at Clyde, taking the belt off her shoulder and trying to smash the heavy gold into his face!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:26 pm

A smile crept on Clyde's face, he couldn't hide some of the excitement he had. Finally, he was getting his shot, his chance.

"Pff. Yeah, see ya." Clyde huffed, standing firm as Reira walked right past him, letting the red head just walk on by while he stood there, thinking about the future, what could and might happen. He let his guard down and he'd pay for it.

He heard Reira call to him and turned to meet a face full of gold. "AAUGH!" Clyde hit the title and fell back hard, legs kicking in the air before he hit the mat and got laid out, one arm sprawled out the other he'd drape over his head as everything was blurry and ringing, staring up at the lights, barley knowing where he was.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:23 pm

Reira dropped to her knee's holding the belt up to Clyde's face, growling and yelling loudly while pointing at the belt.

"Did you get a good look Clyde? Cause this is the closest you will ever get to holding MY belt!"

She yelled, before getting to her feet. Placing her boot down on Clyde's chest, she rose her belt up above her head, standing tall, before giving the cowboy one final glare and leaving the ring. Soon she'd step in the ring against Clyde Gastin, and she was determined to make sure that when she did, she'd remove him from Tension for good!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:08 pm

Laid out by the shot to his skull, Clyde remained looking up at the lights above while his head remained ringing, his vision obscured by the sight of the golden title that Reira shoved in his face while the crowd booed their devious champion.

"Guh." He'd feel her boot on his chest and grunt near breathlessly, too stunned to do anything about Reira as she posed over him with the title above her head. He'd meet her gaze with his blurred vision before she finally left the ring, leaving him to slowly but surly stir onto his stomach as she made her way up the ramp.

Through the bangs of his messy hair, he'd watch her leave, panting as he glared daggers into her. Determined to settle the score and defeat Reira as he slumped back on the canvas, skull still ringing.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down