Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:46 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:34 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:29 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:58 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 100 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Selene Vs. Brandon

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Selene Vs. Brandon - Page 2 Empty Re: Selene Vs. Brandon

Post by Lordoftigers Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:23 am

Brandon would make his way to the ring sliding in rather quickly before going to his corner taking a cople breaths. Selene was a little over zealous probably to notice the change in Brandons eyes as he began to drop the facade of a scared kid. Still though at the momenthe was still keeping it up. He'd duck under the clothesline barel avoid getting it spinning arond to face her his face flustered "c...come on slow down a little."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:40 am

Whoah... Faster than I thought. Selene spun around, facing her foe. Reasoning that if he dodged another heavy attack from her, she'd be off to a bad start in a match that was about humiliation, she forced a smile, "Good idea. Humiliation isn't something that should happen quickly." She winked, assuming a grapping stance and waving her foe closer. Brandon seemed built pretty tough... tough enough to remind her of her match with Matt Floyd at least. She was hesitant about taking him head on as a result. Selene expected Brandon to obediently close slowly and lock up, so she hoped to surprise him with a sudden rush at the last minute, aiming to charge into him and entwine their legs to trip him judo style.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:52 am

Brandon would close in slowly like Selene thoght but unfortunately for her this was were his act ended his true nature was about to show and unforunately for her she would be on the wrong of things in this match. AS she charged in he'd quickly move in but side step merely sticking his leg out to make her trip though he would bring his leg up for extra momentum. If it worked and she'd crash in to the ground we would move back with a grin looking at her waiting on her to get up.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:11 am

Selene's eyes went wide as Brandon saw her charge coming, and not just dodged it but TRIPPED her. Her hands smacked into the mat hard as they barely made it in time to catch her in her fall. Quickly, she would spin around and look up at him with a surprised snarl on her face, noticing that this was clearly not the same boy she challenged, "Ow..." She whined, standing herself up, "So, you play the clueless little boy outside the ring? You little devil." She smiled grimly, realizing that she had been played, "A little jealous that I haven't tried that myself." She sighed, putting her arms up once again, "Can't say I'm in the mood for a REAL match, but if you think I'm going to be a pushover, you are sorely mistaken." She would watch Brandon carefully, letting him strike first. She had made too many mistakes so far, she had to let Brandon make one now.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:19 am

Brandon would smile this girl might of now realized she had been played but she didn't know exactly how in trouble she was. An average guy she still had a chance of pulling a victory out of but unfortunately wasn't your typical guy not by a longshot. His focused on her as he came at her with a surprising amount of speed his foot coming in what looked like a straight in front kick. It was merely a feint as he'd come up off the ground going right at her with the other foot for a round kick straight in to the ribs.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:15 am

Selene made to catch Brandon's front kick. Unfortunately, that is not the attack he ended up sending. She saw the feint coming too late, only managing to lean away from it to lighten the damage abit, it still knocked her to the ground, her shoulder slamming into the mat. "Eee... ow," Selene groaned as she rolled onto her back, in no apparent hurry to get up. She rolled her eyes and sighed in a big show of being annoyed. "So, is this how you get your kicks?" She would try to stand up, "Fine, fine, you're a badass. You apparently have to hide it because you get off on picking on women like me." If allowed to get up, she would just continue to throw her arms up in a little tantrum, continuing to whine, "I swear, it's either little boys or guys I can't even.... fucking hit!" She would turn around as if griping to an audience that clearly wasn't there, rubbing her ribcage painfully.

If Brandon never bothered to interrupt her tirade, she'd sigh once more and shake her head, gesturing him to come on, "Let's just get this over with, okay?" She would assume a combat stance, but was clearly still pouting more than actually interested in the fight, her predatory demeanor before the fight completely replaced by that of a petulant child.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:04 pm

Brandon just looked at her chuckling a little bit rubbing the back of his head as she made her little tantrum it was kind of amusing to watch. It was kind of funny on that she was judging him for hiding his true nature seeing as she had been playing the roleof the sweet innocent woment though in reality she was planning on humiliating him for all he was worth. "And the pot calls the kettle black" he said as she neared the end of her tantrum getting ready to begin this round again. Brandon would move at her again trying to close the gap quickly as he sent a barrage of punches all to mask as he slipped hils left around and behind hers sweeping it backwards aiming to send her to the mat again but this time he was going to follow up.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:17 pm

Selene put her hands on her hips, pouting some more "Hmph. You would've loved what I would've done to you, sweetie. I don't think you can say the same to me."

As Brandon came close, she would adopt a loose stance, dodging and backing away from his strikes as much as she blocked them. Whenever Brandon aimed to get close enough to try to hook their legs, she would keep trying to circle around and back away enough to keep him at arms distance. She was watching him for a trick this time, and was trying to read what he was aiming to do, but wasn't quite able to figure it out. Either way, she was fighting too cautiously to let him get close. She was hoping to either frustrate him into making a mistake or finally get a grip on his vicious style.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:02 pm

HE just grinned as she kept backing up not really minding that all she was doing was backing away from him it was kind of amusing. He would finally back up looking at her with a lugh "o come on your no fun I mean I appreciate you don't like to fight like this but you know its kind of boring. THough you know if I would of loved what you would of done to me come try and prove it don't just say it." He'd smile as he moved in again though this time is own movments have changed he was moving a lot more fluidly than before "ready?"

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:20 pm

Selene scoffed, "I don't mind fighting like this. Hell, I love it. The thrill is unmatched..."

She took another step back, "The losing part is the more annoying aspect, though." She still had not gotten over her fight with Matt. She rolled her eyes, "And since I can't lay a finger on you... Hell, I don't even see why you NEED to play the weakling."

She sighed, shaking her head, "Fine, fine, fine. Let's just get this over with so you can get your rocks off." She would assume a stance and roll her eyes once more, seeing Brandon switching styles on her. Closing in, she would aim a quick jab at him, seeing how he'd react. She didn't want to go down without a fight, but the kid's skills had all but sent Selene running out of the ring. She didn't want to leave herself open.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next