Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:51 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 88 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Thalia vs Caleb - hentai training

2 posters

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Thalia vs Caleb - hentai training - Page 2 Empty Re: Thalia vs Caleb - hentai training

Post by jadeitehx Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:22 pm

She felt the impressive grip on her wrists , but also the sudden grown under the pants.

"good ..i am happy to see you are ready for something ...serious"

Thalea made first a quick pulling to free her hands , then tightened her legs around his waist and the chair , pressing her ass down on his crotch , giving a hars pull this time to try free her hands

"let's roll"
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Thalia vs Caleb - hentai training - Page 2 Empty Re: Thalia vs Caleb - hentai training

Post by french Centaur Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:24 pm

Caleb moans again as his cock is getting rubbed by her ass through his boxer. He's getting annoyed to moan unwillingly because of this girl.
He bends up and tries to grab her leg, to unlock her position. His goal right now is to make her fall on the side of the machine so he gets free.
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:35 pm

Thalia grin as he made the move , she easened the legs hold , lean her chest forward so to press her boobs on his chest abd slide up , so that caleb waistline was right off her rubbing , at this point she had enough room to scissor his waist "now... get up and show me what you can do ..if you can" she whispered inches from his lips
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by french Centaur Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:37 pm

Almost in full erection already, Caleb grits his teeth, tilting his head backward. He shivers with the touch of her boobs against his chest. Keeping hold on her legs, he uses his strength to lift both them up, to break the lock. He wants to make her fall aside.
« You're... but a girl... »
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:49 am

"thanks for notice it..." she grin "does this makes you unhappy? would you love better a ... guy? maybe loosing to a guy would be less ..humiliating to you?"

she mantained the hold , hanging on his huge body , then slowly , seductively , she slide down ,not missing to rub harder on his chests , abs and crotch. Onche she had her legs on the gym floor she let out a piercing "HIIIIIA!" that made all the gym turn to see. She had grabbed one of his huge arm and spun flipping him over her shoulder in a Judo like move.
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by french Centaur Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:13 pm

He answers :
« Exactly. But don't hope to win against me. »
The girl holds on, Caleb fails to lift her legs up, but she slides backward. Caleb thinks he has, anyway, got what he wants : getting free. But suddently, the girl grabs his arm and performs a judo grapple. Caleb is thrown off the machine, over the girl's shoulder and falls on his back on the gym floor.
Caleb groans with a bit of pain but it needs more to really get the tough guy in trouble. The Golem shoots his legs toward the girl to kick her away, in order to get up on his barefeet.
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:09 pm

"ouchh" the kick hit Talia lightly on her side , the girl rubbed it narrowing her eyes "now.. you are really in trouble"she took a step back then run toward caleb , then try hit him with her knee on his chest to be sure to keep him on the floor "you real should reconsider your manner ...and i am the one who will teach you that", imagining another kick attempt , thalia stomp his chest to use it as a trample and executed a back flip landing righton the weight lift bench. standing there arms opened "lesson one ..never kick a woman that can kick you back .. so it means all of us!"
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by french Centaur Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:41 pm

Caleb grunts as he gets stomped back as a retaliation by the girl. But when she performs her backflip, he rolls on his side. With the judo grapple move, Thalia had thrown the Golem on the floor next to the machine, now the Golem gets up on his feet.
« I kick you as I wish, little girl. »
To show what he's talking about, he waits for the girl to stand up in front of him, and would deal her a Big Foot, his signature move.
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:16 am

Thalia was waiting something like that from the golem and when he extended his 'big foot' she slipped unto the benck so that the leg passed over her head and then with a swift motion , she slipped further right under his crotch , letting the foot stomp on the bench while she was right behind him. Before he could undertand what had happened , she placed her foot on his ass and gave it a shoveto have him fumble on the bench "...you misspelled it .. you should have said 'lick your ass' cause , i swear it , that is what is going to happen"
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by french Centaur Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:35 am

This girl is too swift for the Golem, whose foot stomps the bench, and who gets shoved forward and falls onto the bench. Angry, he slams his fist on the bench and gets up. He would turn over, facing the girl, and would wrap her into his arms.
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next