» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 114 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 114 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

STRENGTH. (for Dave!)

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

STRENGTH. (for Dave!) - Page 7 Empty Re: STRENGTH. (for Dave!)

Post by Gadot Wed May 11, 2016 4:46 am

It felt nice for his dick to slap into someone else's face; he'd have to keep note of that. Once Dave took his cock into his hands and licked the tip, Ronin let out a soft moan, his head already tilting back. He wasn't sure what else he was to do; his hand was in Dave's hair, though he wasn't really applying any pressure.

Then Dave went for the full length, and Ronin let out a surprised gasp. Shit, that felt good. His legs moved and squeezed a bit around Dave's head for a moment before releasing again with a half mumble, half moaned apology from the large man.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed May 11, 2016 5:39 am

Dave felt the tight pressure of Ronin's legs only for a moment though, as the ninja let out a moaned apology. Dave nodded in acceptance as he moved even faster, bobbing his head and licking the shaft slowly. Given how hard Ronin already was, Dave kept him going, ready at any moment for him to burst.

STRENGTH. (for Dave!) - Page 7 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Wed May 11, 2016 5:48 am

Ronin let out a louder moan as he moved faster, feeling that tongue along his shaft, making his fingers curl and grip the bed in pleasure. Fuck, that felt good. After that hot as fuck wrestling match, he didn't have much left in him.

He climaxed quickly and a lot, as if it was the first time he'd ever climaxed in his life. With a loud moan that practically shook the bed, Ronin collapsed down onto the mattress with a soft, blissful groan. He didn't seem to notice that he didn't last a long time, but he also didn't seem to care. It was perfect.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed May 11, 2016 6:31 am

Dave's eyes widened as Ronin exploded i his mouth. Taking a moment to collect himself, he swallowed most of the cum, with some dripping down his mouth. Once he was finished, the young man pulled away, breathing heavily, and looking up at the ninja with half lidded eyes.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Wed May 11, 2016 6:37 am

Ronin looked up at Dave for a moment, gasping for air. "Sh-shit. That was amazing." And right. It felt right. He met Dave's gaze for a few moments before sitting up, reaching out for Dave.

He looked like he had just been to heaven and back; still blissed out on his climax and on the wrestling match, he curled his lips up into a warm smile. "I…thank you," he murmured, reaching up to wipe some of the cum away from the corner of his mouth. "You're an amazing friend."

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed May 11, 2016 6:12 pm

Dave smiled, leaning into the hand that held him with a soft smile. He hasn't felt this good since he and Jean were together. Despite their rather...unorthodox meeting, it seemed the two wrestler were bonding even better than he had hoped, While Ronin thought he made a friend, Dave saw Ronin as a bit more than that.

Dave smiled, getting to his feet, "I'll be right back handsome. I need to wash my muth. Can't have the taste in my mouth when we eat."

As soon as he turned he had a devious smirk on his face. Yes the experience with Ronin was amazing, but if the ninja wanted to play the little knockout game with that sleeper, then Dave would respond in kind. After washing out his mouth, Dave grabbed a cloth and the bottle of chloroform he kept. Applying a decent amount of the drug onto the rag, he peeked into the room, waiting for Ronin to turn his back, and getting a good look at his body while he was at it!

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Wed May 11, 2016 8:00 pm

At the moment, Ronin wasn't sure what to think about a lot of things; there were a lot of new things floating in his head, a lot of feelings he didn't know what to do with. Right now, he was looking for a friend in Dave; closer than two friends normally would be, of course, but someone who would support him and help him through this confusing time.

He smiled lightly as Dave leaned into the hand for a moment, though he let his hand move away as he began to get to his feet. "Of course. Yeah." He nodded and moved onto the bed for a moment, lying back.

Ronin could hear Dave returning, so he got up and turned away from the door. There was no need to look, he knew who it was and the fight was over. In fact, he was even crouched down on the floor, moving to pick up some of his clothes. "I…should I put clothes on now?" he asked him, not turning to look at him quite yet. He was just picking up both his and Dave's wrestling attire, setting it onto the bed neatly.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed May 11, 2016 8:37 pm

The moment Ronin's back was turned, Dave pounced, placing the drugged cloth directly over his opponent's nose and mouth. With what little energy he had, he held on tight to the ninja, not even budging an inch when the inevitable struggle would begin.

"Shhhhhh." Dave cooed in Ronin's ear, "Relax my strong ninja...just breathe it in nice and slow. Consider it payback for the sleeperhold. Don't worry, you'll be nice and safe with me."

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Wed May 11, 2016 8:41 pm

At first, Ronin thought Dave was playing with him; he laughed lightly into the cloth, before moving to take him off. Except that the laugh made him inhale more of the fumes on that cloth, and he began to lose consciousness quicker.

The last thing he heard was Dave cooing in his ear, making him struggle a bit. But Dave seemed so much stronger this time. Where was that strength before? He couldn't really think much about it; he passed out quickly in Dave's grip, eyes closing in moments.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed May 11, 2016 9:01 pm

"That's it..... just take a nice nap." Dave said, his cock already hardening once more. Shaking Ronin's head once more to ensure that the man was out cold, he pushed the ninja onto the bed. Smirking, he tossed the cloth onto the bed, just in case Ronin thought about waking up anytime soon.

Getting on his hands and knees, Dave stalked up onto Ronin's muscular body, grinding against every part he could get in contact with. The knowledge that he had this sexy guy all to himself was just too good to pass up!

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next