Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 2:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 7:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests :: 2 Bots

bomaboody

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 1:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Belated Meeting (Fuji and Hoshi)

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

A Belated Meeting (Fuji and Hoshi) - Page 4 Empty Re: A Belated Meeting (Fuji and Hoshi)

Post by dlamp Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:08 am

Hoshi's grip was ironclad, no matter how much Fuji struggled and squirmed her friend refused to let go. Just when she was finally starting to feel herself getting loose Hoshi began falling to the ground and taking Fuji with her. "Nooo!" Fuji tried desperately to escape, but it was all for naught and her head was slammed against the mats as Hoshi dropped down. The impact felt like she hit a wall, the mat barely cushioning the blow and leaving Fuji dazed as she laid on the floor.

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

A Belated Meeting (Fuji and Hoshi) - Page 4 Empty Re: A Belated Meeting (Fuji and Hoshi)

Post by dragonswill Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:24 am

Hoshi groaned softly when her back hit the floor but was glad it was just her back and not her head or neck, letting go of Fuji Hoshi looked at the cat girl seeing her dazed. "Now i got you.." Hoshi said before she would push Fuji on her back pinning her down." Now lets start this count. " Hoshi said as she hooked the blue haired girls leg and began to count. " ONE!" Hoshi said with a giggle while she pushed her weight down onto her friend, Hoshi hoped that Fuji wont get back in the fight after her three count.

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:39 am

Fuji did little to fight back against Hoshi's pin, the DDT had taken her by shocked and left her stunned. By the time Hoshi made the first count Fuji was slowly starting to come back and understand together the situation. "Hey... get off Hoshi-chan..." It was a struggle to speak as she came to. She tried to squirm but her body just wouldn't listen, partly due to her still fighting the pain, partly due to Hoshi's weight.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:00 am

Fuji tried to stay on top of Fuji. " No i wont Fu-chan I'm winning and I'm going to get those kisses and maybe more~" Hoshi said to her friend as she glanced at Fuji's face then continue her count. " TWO!" Hoshi said, she was hoping that Fuji would stay down but she knew this cat girl could break the pin some how. The wannabe hoped that Fuji wouldn't break out till after her three count and give her the win. " Any last words before I win Fu-chan?" Hoshi asked as she was about to cound to three

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:07 am

The second count was made, and Fuji had came to from Hoshi's DDT. Her senses were in overdrive now as she grasped her situation. Dang it! C'mon body, move! Fuji starting to get frantic now, squirming harder to break free. Her mind was back, but her body still wasn't willing to move. She flail about pathetically in an attempt to loosen Hoshi's grip on her. She had no words to give for Hoshi, only pouting and stubbornly glaring at the floor.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:52 am

Hoshi looked at Fuji when she came to seeing her starting move frantically but there wasn't enough strength in those movements as the wannabe smiled at Fuji. " And three!" she exclaimed getting off the cat girl and rose her hands in the air. "haha yay i did it!" she giggled before looking at Fuji again and extended her hand to her. " that was fun Fu-chan no about my rewards for beating you?" She smiled softly before it turned wicked. " i don't think kisses are enough for me now Fu-chan I might want something more then just kisses hehe." Hoshi whispered to her friend

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:46 pm

With the final count their match had finished. Fuji growled in frustration, pouting as she laid on the floor. "Uuugh, I can't believe I lost..." She glanced at Hoshi's hand, grabbing it and pulling herself up. I'm so not gonna' hold back next time. She took Hoshi's hand and pulled herself up, then froze as Hoshi whispered into her ear. Her face grew red and she took a step back. "R-Right... that." Her eyes darted away for a moment and placed her hands behind her back, giving an innocent look. "Hehe... well, I said you could get whatever you wanted so..." Her mind immediately went to sex. That was most likely thing. Fuji and Hoshi were practically about to do it in front of a live audience last time they fought, so it was likely to be her request. "Um, what did you want to do Hoshi-chan?"

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:12 am

hoshi blushed as Fuji acted innocent, "Hmm well there are two things i want a date and well...you fu-chan." Hoshi said as she kissed Fuji deeply putting her hand on Fuji's chest. " plus I well um you know from out little fight." the wannabe blushed as she admited she was horny and wanted Fuji. It was true the two were about to do it in from of millions of people after the match they had but she wasn't really sure if Fuji liked her liked that. Leaning closer to Fuji Hoshi would whisper, "Do you want to do it right here fu-chan?"

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:47 am

Hoshi's kiss made Fuji's face go completely red, eyes widened, breath taking away as the kiss increased in intensity. She almost went limp at Hoshi's sudden embrace. It felt... good. Like, real good. Feeling Hoshi's hands on her chest, having her so close to her just made Fuji's body made her feel hot inside. Was it love? Was it lust? Hell if she knew, she just wanted more of it. Once Hoshi pulled away Fuji gasped for breath, staring at Hoshi with wanting eyes. And then Hoshi whispered to her.

"Do you want to do it right here Fu-chan?"

Yes. God, yes she wanted to. She wasn't totally ready yet, but she could get there in a hurry after that kiss . At least, that's what she was going to say to Hoshi before picking up some other voices in the gym.

"Aw, look those two Kawaii girls~ I remember my first time too!"
"They're so bold. Well, it's not like public sex in here is new."
"Think we should give them tips?"
"Shhh! Don't ruin the moment for them."

Too late, moment ruined. For a second Fuji almost forgot they were in the gym. Way to kill the mood senpais... She let out a sigh, then looked back a Hoshi, blushing. "Um... mind if we took it somewhere private? I think there's a few private rooms here."

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:59 am

Hoshi was hot inside as she kissed her friend intensely, hoshi wasn't really a stranger to sex but love was a different story for her. so she thought she might have lust for Fuji instead of love but something inside her made her guess otherwise. Looking into Fujis eyes after she broke the kiss and whispered to her Hoshi could see Fuji wanted her to.

Sadly thought the whispers of senpais were heard by the two Kawaii, Fuck you senpai's, why did you had to ruin a nice moment Hoshi was about to growl but tried to remain calm. She knew if she started a fight their moment would really be over and that they wouldn't get a chance like this quickly.

"Okay Fu-chan lets find us a room then. " the wanna be said as she held her composure deep inside she was giddy and excited however. Taking hold of Fuji's hand Hoshi would smile at her friend before she turned and started to walk. She wanted to hurry but she didn't know if that would show how desperate she wanted Fuji or if she would scare Fuji off if she knew how much she wanted her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next