Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 161 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 161 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A friendly backstage talk for Maddie

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A friendly backstage talk for Maddie Empty A friendly backstage talk for Maddie

Post by TheWamts Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:58 am

Act 1

Gail moved swiftly backstage, her prize in her hands. She was carrying it quite delicately, one arm under Maddie's knees and the other supporting her upper back. "Heh, you feeling alright? Wasn't too rough on ya, I hope..." Despite having chalked up a loss tonight, Gail was grinning. She was finally going to set the record straight between her and the pathetically weak girl slumped in her arms.

"This'll be the first time you come over, right?" Gail kept talking, not expecting much of a response from someone who was halfway to lalaland. "Don't worry, I'm really a gentle person~" That was a pretty bold-faced lie, but Maddie wouldn't be stupid enough to argue the point like this. "Ah but first, we gotta shower off..." Gail would set Maddie down once she was in the locker rooms, letting her arms rest a bit before she got to work. Hey, isn't this the same place as...

Well, those horrible sisters weren't here, there'd be no one would be interrupting her fun tonight!

Last edited by TheWamts on Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total

A friendly backstage talk for Maddie SAdcZrMA friendly backstage talk for Maddie MVRLLQmA friendly backstage talk for Maddie I82ome3A friendly backstage talk for Maddie UAjmKPCA friendly backstage talk for Maddie MAai8oKA friendly backstage talk for Maddie SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

A friendly backstage talk for Maddie Empty Re: A friendly backstage talk for Maddie

Post by k0hryuu Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:11 am

Maddie groaned audibly as she started to come back into consciousness, realizing she was being carried in someone arms. Initially, she assumed it was either Akiko or Yukiko, but a familiar voice and her eyes coming into focus proved her horrifyingly wrong.

"Wh-wha... why..." the dark-haired girl instantly up in fear as she looked up to see the face of her nemesis looking down on her. Her tender parts still ached so horribly that she barely had the strength to move.

As soon as she was set down, Maddie rolled over onto her belly and tried to crawl away with just her arms. In her weak state, she wasn't getting anywhere fast, however. "H-help...! Akiko... Yukiko... Some... someone... help m-me...!" she cried out hoarsely, her throat having gotten worn out by all the screaming and crying she had done just earlier.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

A friendly backstage talk for Maddie Empty Re: A friendly backstage talk for Maddie

Post by TheWamts Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:53 am

She shouldn't have been surprised, but the moment she let Maddie out of her grasp, the silly girl started making a break for it. Gail rolled her eyes and grabbed Maddie's ankle to pull her back. "Careful, Maddie, I'd reaaaaally rather not have ta hurt you anymore tonight." Gail said in her very fake sweet voice, nudged her barely-covered crotch with her other hand to remind her she could break her cunt whenever she pleased.

"If you just cooperate a teeny bit, I promise tonight's gonna be awesome for you... but if ya don't, weeell, you're smart enough ta guess, arentcha~?" Wait, what were those names?

A friendly backstage talk for Maddie SAdcZrMA friendly backstage talk for Maddie MVRLLQmA friendly backstage talk for Maddie I82ome3A friendly backstage talk for Maddie UAjmKPCA friendly backstage talk for Maddie MAai8oKA friendly backstage talk for Maddie SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:05 am

Maddie froze up again as Gail touched her badly aching womanhood, looking back over her shoulder in terror. "N-n-no... Get away from m-me you crazy bi-bitch...!" She obviously wasn't buying the brunette's sincerity for a second. If only she could get away for a little bit... Akiko and Yukiko were surely looking for her! They'd teach this psychotic cunt a lesson for sure!

Holding on to that slim glimmer of hope, she made a weak attempt to kick her foot free and start crawling away again.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:18 am

"I'm not going away, Maddie... so you might as well get used to it!" Maddie's foot managed to lodge itself free, but the girl was crawling so slowly that Gail hardly seemed to mind. She'd let Maddie crawl about for a few seconds before walking over to her and scooped her hands underneath Maddie's chest.

With a bit of effort, Gail would lifting her back onto the bench, setting down her heel on Maddie's crotch, grinding it very slowly. "I was gonna wait till we were back home, but if you're so eager, I don't mind starting right now, Maddie~"

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:27 am

With a cry of dismay, Maddie flailed about weakly as she was dragged back and dropped down on the bench yet again. Still desperate to escape, she tried to roll back over but was stopped cold as Gail's heel pressed down into her womanhood.

"N-noo... A... Ahhhhh...!" the dark-haired girl cried weakly, as her poor tender bits were tormented yet again, causing waves of pain to emanate from her nether regions. What little strength she had left was quickly sapped, leaving her able to do little but pathetically push at Gail's foot.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:45 am

She wasn't even pushing down that hard, and Maddie was already reduced to this! "Now, are you going to be a good girl this time?" Gail smirked, basically holding all of Maddie's resistance down with just her heel. She would reduce the pressure even further, so that it was barely tapping at Maddie's abused crotch region, that was all it would take anyways, she figured.

"I know you hate me, Maddie, I get it... but I really wanna fix things... don't you?" Gail's sincere tone might've been more believable if she wasn't practically drooling at the sight of the nearly naked Maddie. "Now let's take a nice hot shower together and we can forget all about that silly match."

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:06 am

Even with the pressure lessened, the extremely oversensitive state her crotch was in left still pretty uncomfortable. Though, as Gail's true intentions became a lot more obvious, a different kind of fear struck through Maddie. "W-wait... N-no, I d-d-don't..." she shivered, trying to push away slowly. "Don't t-touch me...!"

-------

"No one's saw her leave yet, so she's gotta be here!" Akiko called out as Yukiko came running down from the opposite side of the hallway. Quickly, but thoroughly having checked the other exits first, the two met up outside the far side locker room.

Not even hesitating a second, Yukiko burst into the room, shouting loudly, "We know you're in here you crazy bitch! Give Maddie back!"

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:26 am

Maddie was so damn cute when she was shivering like that! Her hands ran up and down Maddie's upper half, coming to rest over her tiny chest. "Aah, too late Maddie..." Gail grinned, pinching on the two little mounds... when someone burst into the locker room, hollering loudly.

"What the fuck?!" Gail said, both confused and annoyed.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:37 am

Maddie cried meekly as Gail began to grab at her tiny breasts yet again, but a familiar voice suddenly called out and a wave of relief swept over her. "Y-Yukiko-san!"

Hearing her friend's weak cry, Yukiko turned around a row of locker just in time to see Gail look up, with both her hands on Maddie's chest. Instantly flying into an even deeper rage than the one she was already in, the blue-haired girl charged across the room and took a violent swing at the brunette's face, intending to knock her right off her perch.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next