Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 3 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A friendly backstage talk for Maddie

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A friendly backstage talk for Maddie - Page 5 Empty Re: A friendly backstage talk for Maddie

Post by TheWamts Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:53 am

"Nnngnn..." Maddie flung Lia onto the hard floor, and jumped onto Lia's stomach. In a very different context, that set of actions could've been taken as a sign of how close they were. But that wasn't the case. "Uuuaagh, M-maddie... g-get off..." Lia said, not doing much in the way of trying to push the hysterical brunette off.

"Haah? H-hey no.... I-I w-was j-just k-KYYYYYAAAAAAH!!!" the punt was harder than anything Maddie could ever pull off, and that was ignoring how Gail was about to pass out from the pain as it was.

"G-gail! A-are you alright??" Lia called out on instinct.

A friendly backstage talk for Maddie - Page 5 SAdcZrMA friendly backstage talk for Maddie - Page 5 MVRLLQmA friendly backstage talk for Maddie - Page 5 I82ome3A friendly backstage talk for Maddie - Page 5 UAjmKPCA friendly backstage talk for Maddie - Page 5 MAai8oKA friendly backstage talk for Maddie - Page 5 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

A friendly backstage talk for Maddie - Page 5 Empty Re: A friendly backstage talk for Maddie

Post by k0hryuu Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:20 am

Grabbing Lia by the hair, Maddie lifted her head partway off the ground, before throwing punch after punch into the girl's face. "What... the hell... do you even... see in that cunt...!" she growled out with each blow.

Meanwhile, Akiko and Yukiko were doing their part to make sure Gail wasn't getting too comfortable while Maddie was dealing with Lia. "Lucky for you, we don't wanna finish you off." Yukiko chuckled, letting Gail's legs fall limply to the ground.

"Probably shoulda just kept your stupid mouth shut."

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:27 am

"Uugh! M-maddie! I... I just d-didn't... Nggh! w-wanna s-see... h-her- Hhggh... g-get hurt l-like that!" It was pretty hard to talk with Maddie smashing her face in, so Lia would try to grab Maddie's wrists to keep those fists away from her face for the moment. "P-please M-maddie... I d-don't wanna see y-you like this either..."

For Gail's part, she was doing a great job of continuing her tradition of screaming pathetically under the cruel duo's watchful gaze. "Uugh... l-leave me alone, d-dammit... w-what did I even do...?" Aside from the fact that she'd nearly kicked Maddie unconscious and tried to rape her in this very room, Gail'd done nothing wrong, what was their problem?

A friendly backstage talk for Maddie - Page 5 SAdcZrMA friendly backstage talk for Maddie - Page 5 MVRLLQmA friendly backstage talk for Maddie - Page 5 I82ome3A friendly backstage talk for Maddie - Page 5 UAjmKPCA friendly backstage talk for Maddie - Page 5 MAai8oKA friendly backstage talk for Maddie - Page 5 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:11 am

"LET GO!" Maddie shouted, trying to pull her arms free from Lia. Lifting herself up partway, she would drop right back down onto the girl's stomach to try and weaken her further.

Deciding not to even answer such a stupid question, the two brightly colored-haired girl continued to spectate as their friend worked out her frustrations. They did feel a little bad Lia wasn't fighting back, but they had no real reason to believe any of what the girl was saying either.

"Hey, Yuki-chan. There was one of those big plastic trash bins outside yeah? Why don't we just throw her in one of those things for a while."

"Good idea, Akiko-san, I'll go get one. Maybe two for that one later."

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:12 am

"Uuah, M-maddie, h-hold o-oUUUGHH!" The air left Lia's lungs when Maddie's knee dug into Lia, her hands immediately releasing Maddie's wrists. Really glad I skipped out on dinner... "Guuugh... d-do y-you really just w-wanna b-beat me up...?" Lia groaned. "T-then fine, i-if it makes you feel b-better..." She laid her arms to either side of her, leaving herself entirely vulnerable to the her frenzied former friend.

Gail wasn't having much of a better time, with the two brutish bitches talking about leaving her in the trash?! "Rrrgh, d-don't you dare! I-I'll m-make you r-regret i-it if you dooooo!" Her threats were vague at best, and childish at worst.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:57 am

"I'm not... falling for your lies... again!" Maddie shouted, though starting to get a bit out of breath. Standing back up, she sent a series of weak stomps upon Lia's chest, stomach, and groin until she tired out completely, hunching over and panting.

Yukiko burst back into the locker room carrying two large plastic bins, one labeled "burnable trash" and the other "recyclable". The bags had been removed to make space (and prevent possible suffocation), but the interiors still didn't smell all that great. Making her way over between Maddie and Akiko, she set them both down.

"Let's start with this one then!" Akiko said happily, grabbing Gail by the hair and yanking her upright. Slipping her arm between the brunette's legs, she scooped her up and unceremoniously dumped her head-first into the empty bin.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:06 am

Lia didn't say much else after that, beyond the standard pained grunts and groans, crying softly whenever Maddie's foot kicked into her crotch. By the time Maddie was finished, Lia was in a state hardly better than Gail, minus the excessively loud screaming and crying. "Nggh... I'm... r-really sorry, M-maddie..." She croaked, her eyes barely open wide enough to see the brunette panting on top of her.

Yukiko left and returned in a fairly short span of time, a rather unpleasant scent filling the lockers. "W-what the fuck?! N-no g-get away from me!" Gail lashed out, kicking Akiko as much as she could before the strong redhead forced her into the air, shoving her headfirst inside the smelly bin, which set off a series of expletives that echoed through the lockers.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:15 am

"Hey, keep it down!" Akiko scolded, slamming a hard kick to the side of the bin.

"Here, Maddie, let me get that for you." Yukiko offered, scooping up Lia's body and dumping her in the other bin in a similar fashion.

"Th-thanks... Akiko-san... Yukiko-san..." Maddie panted out, finally collapsing down onto her butt. Her tits and crotch still throbbed horribly, and with her adrenaline dying down, it was starting to affect her quite a bit again.

"No worries. You should really rely on us more often, you know!" Akiko replied cheerily, sending another kick to Gail's can.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:25 am

Lia offered no resistance as usual, and was unceremoniously dumped into the other plastic bin. The one consolation was that this one smelled slightly less bad than the other one. Despite the very uncomfortable position, Lia's eyes came to a close as the albino went unconscious.

Gail wouldn't go down nearly so peacefully. Akiko shaking up the bin only made her thrash around even more. "I-I'll f-fucking kill you all, you hear?!" She managed to flip herself rightside up and even poked her head above the bin, forgetting that she was completely outnumbered, as well as literally trash.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:43 am

"Gah, shut up already!" Yukiko shouted angrily, sending a punch to Gail's face with the intent of knocking the can over as well. As much as Maddie wanted to join in, she was nearing the end of her stamina, and could only remain seated.

"Here ya go, Ma-chan." Akiko took off her jacket and tossed it over to Maddie.

"Th-thanks..." Maddie replied graciously, putting it on and trying to cover her naked upper half. It might have too small to do so for Akiko, but it was just enough for her tiny body.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next