Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 63 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 62 Guests :: 3 Bots

Derekrichey23

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lucy Grange vs Melody White - Squared Circle Musical.

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Lucy Grange vs Melody White - Squared Circle Musical. - Page 3 Empty Re: Lucy Grange vs Melody White - Squared Circle Musical.

Post by Deus001 Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:40 pm

Lucy wasn't usually as pragmatic as this, granted she had headbutted people before. But it was more out of self defence against some guy trying to get too touchy with her, Melody though warranted the choice in the mind of Ms Grange. After all Lucy didn't really have the chance to use her arms on this hold, so Lucy's options had decreased to a singular line of action. It certainly rocked the head of the muscial girl though, it could be said that Ms White probably pondered what just hit her there. Well it was a double edged sword of course, Lucy felt it too.

Still Melody took it worse, thanks to doing this in the past the British girl was only on one knee rather than on her back. Lucy chalked it up to her stubborn nature than anything else, a big ego might have helped cushion the blow. Though Ms Grange wasn't one to really brag about her wrestling ability, wasn't usually time for it in a match. Lucy rubbed her head twice for good measure before tying to make the self inflicted effect of her attack subside.

Lucy got up and dusted herself off and looked to get close to Melody, which was then going to be followed by the Brit attempting a full nelson hold on the musical girl from behind. Melody could be a wily sort it seemed, perhaps that was due to luck. But either way locking her down could be the way to go.

Back to top Go down

Lucy Grange vs Melody White - Squared Circle Musical. - Page 3 Empty Re: Lucy Grange vs Melody White - Squared Circle Musical.

Post by PV Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:08 pm

Melody had just gotten the cobwebs out of her head which was ringing now and felt Lucy behind her. She panicked a little as she could tell this was wrestling, and Melody could not wrestle! Feeling herself pulled into the full nelson she gasped as her head was pushed forwards toward her comically large chest.

"GAH!" she moaned and was still sat on her firm behind. Melody had seen this move done but she had never experienced it before, and it hurt! As her hands were up above her head she fumbled and slapped looking for anything, knowing that Lucy would be close, whether or not Melody connected, she had no idea, but she had to do something. At the same time she learnt back (or perhaps went off balance) to lean into Lucy. She had seen on TV that if she could get Lucy under her and with her shoulders on the canvas, it might count as a pin.

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:39 pm

In spite of the rowdy approach to combat Lucy often took in her matches she had one thing over Melody that would give her a commanding advantage, Ms Grange was actually rather experienced in wrestling. She had started on the Asian indie circuit with her Brother, where they learned the hard way or no way at all. It'd been tough, but cutting the teeth in that way proved effective for when they came to Japan. Now with this background Lucy could dial the pace of the match down, adjust the tempo of the song. And it served to keep Melody from getting an idea of what to do while being an example of what Lucy had in her arsenal beyond her explosive offence.

Melody though could certainly struggle, no doubt due to the pain she was feeling. Still it was clear she'd not been through it before, there was no method to how the music girl rocked the boat. Well that could work in Lucy's favour, Melody was just going to waste energy and be further worn down. One advantage Ms White had was being smaller than even Lucy, but it didn't help much when you got locked down.

Though perhaps Melody managed to get an idea, because Melody knew Lucy was behind her and grounded too. The next thing Ms Grange knew she went tit over arse and found herself on her back, and with the musical girl on top of her the ref was actually going down to count it for a pin.

"Crap!" Lucy yelled, the ref hit one. It was clear that it was time to abandon ship, with that in mind Ms Grange would rock around herself to try and get Melody off of her. Perhaps it had been something Melody didn't plan, regardless she proved to be wily once again!

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:06 am

The musical girl floundered and fell backwards hearing the count from the ref. She felt a deep sense of relief when Lucy broke the hold. Melody was no wrestler. Anything more than playful wrestling left her in trouble. When a rival didnt try, Melody was happy, she could hold them down, straddle them and if the situation was right use her assets to tease. However Lucy was a full on wrestler and didnt seem the type to want to resort to these tactics, much to the musical girls disappointment.

Finally free and rolled to her tummy and sat back on so she was kneeling down. Melody want breathing hard and brushed her hair back. "Are you sure you just dont want to me smother you?" she asked, making sure to cup her enormous breasts together to emphasise the point. The crowd laughed, was the musical girl looking to throw off her rival, or did she genuinely think Lucy was lay down and let herself be humiliated?

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:49 pm

Lucy was starting to think that Melody wasn't just lucking out, but could perhaps be putting up a façade of this bumbling nature. Regardless it was working out for Melody, much to Ms Grange's annoyance. When Lucy had the musician arguably dead to rights she wriggled out, and it seemed that Melody was going to delight in this knowledge now that she was seemingly aware of it.

When the British girl made to get up and begin to regain control of this situation Melody used her smaller and more nimble frame to stay mounted, and decided to flaunt what she had. Namely her admittedly larger bust. Oh nice, rub it in. That said though Lucy merely had a look of ire on her face, was Melody being serious here? Big mistake.

"Well to be fucking honest no. I prefer guys thank you very much." Lucy said, now the Brit was going to get back into this. And seeing as how Melody was flaunting what she had Lucy would deliver a couple of hard slaps to the side of those breasts, make them sting. And then some shots to the stomach, Melody was going to get nowhere with that attitude and this would serve to make Ms White reconsider.

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:06 am

The comment was something Melody thought would win over her rival. Could she be anymore wrong? "Oh well... ummm" she stumbled around what to say next with a look of worry plastered across her face, she did not want to piss off Lucy, that was a really dumb move. The next thing she knew Melody was assaulted with chops and slaps across her large breasts making them wobble which of course the crowd lapped up.

The blows to the stomach had Meldoy backing off and bent over clutching at herself, she almost rolled into a ball in an attempt to try and stop the blows connecting. Melody was right against the ropes, bent down with her bottom resting on the middle rope.

"Stop... I.... " again she fumbled her words

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:59 pm

Lucy admittedly wasn't very big in the chest area, they grew a bit when she hit her teens. But that was pretty much it, truth be told Ms Grange had actually preferred that. Made them less of a target in a fight, didn't get in the way either. It actually felt pretty good smacking those sweater puppies of Melody White, she was flaunting them and just begging for it in Lucy's mind. They certainly felt natural, based on the brief contact Lucy's smacking hands had on them. Nice targets, but the main location of Lucy's attacks was Melody's belly. Melody had left it wide open and in this position Ms Grange needed to get her opponent off of her.

Granted Lucy wasn't a proper fist fighter, no real martial arts practise. But she knew how to swing at someone, and it would serve it's purpose. Melody backed off like a cat with water thrown on it, she bailed and went off to the ropes. No doubt looking for some relief after the battering Lucy was beginning to mount on her. Lucy slowly got back up, she thought Melody was saying something. But over the din of everything Ms Grange couldn't hear it.

Giving a small sigh Lucy stood up and sized up the musical girl, smelling blood proverbially speaking. The Brit looked at her, wondering on how to continue her offence. She looked to the side of Melody and quickly formed an idea, it would be risky sure. But that was the sort of offence Lucy was used to, given her nature. Lucy would run forward towards Melody, only to try and approach from the left rather than down the line. And then go through the top and middle ropes and grab them, to swing her legs around and slam them right into Melody's back with a tiger feint kick!

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:21 pm

Melody needed some time to recover and thought about getting out of the ring to buy some time, not that she had a gameplan of course. By the time she moved she was not able to see her rival and this worried her. Looking sharply left and right she suddenly felt the THUMP! as the kick connected right to her lower back.

AGGHHHHH. Melody arched and tumbled forward off the ropes and was now middle ring, face down and lay on her comically large breasts. She pawed at her back, aching on both sides now from the assault so far. The crowd certainly loved the athletic display and tribute to Rey Mysterio.

Eventually Melody managed to get over onto her back, her chest was sore and she was starting to realise this match up was a huge mistake

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:19 pm

Lucy always enjoyed performing the more intricate of moves, not only did they look impressive but there was the delightful rush akin to one had on the rides at the carnival. Ms Grange had taken heed of her lessons from the indie scene, performing these moves was her forte. Attacking from all sides and leave the enemy reeling and unable to develop a good answer, knock them silly. It worked sometimes, when it didn't well....there wasn't much point contemplating that as it had worked this time!

For a brief moment Lucy was suspended in the ropes, using her feet and hands to maintain her position where she was. It was more to make sure she didn't go bailing into the ring and stumble over wherever Melody was after that hard kick, and from where the Brit was she reckoned that she could attempt a follow up. Lucy was always eager for an encore to her moves, besides Melody looked right about where she was wanted.

Carefully moving out the ropes Lucy would find herself standing on the apron, using this chance to judge the distance. Leaning back a little to prepare herself Lucy breathed deeply, before yanking down on the top rope and lifting herself up. Jumping off the top rope was always dangerous, but again Lucy loved the thrill. And the Brit would shift her body to try and crossbody down on the musical girl, that large bust of hers couldn't save her from the impact of that. If Melody didn't get a miracle she'd be a pancake!

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:55 pm

Melody lay there feeling sorry for herself, but she was still in a match, although she had not done as well as she would like so far. She heard the rumpus in the crowd and knew that something was up, so she turned her head to see Lucy mid air looking to flatten her with a splash! At least it wasn't a mammoth girl about to squash her, but it would still hurt.

The musical girl instinctively pulled her knees up so they were about to take the blow and not her sore chest. Actually the way her body was, Melody was trying to bring her legs up so that she could rock forward and try to get away, it was weird how someone so inexperienced in wrestling managed to pull off moves that a pro would be proud of.

Melody braced for impact, even if Lucy was caught flush on her knees, it still would leave the musical loving girl with a hell of a lot to do in this match up, perhaps her comically large breasts could help her. Melody shut her eyes and clenched, this was it!

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next