Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lucy Grange vs Melody White - Squared Circle Musical.

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Lucy Grange vs Melody White - Squared Circle Musical. - Page 4 Empty Re: Lucy Grange vs Melody White - Squared Circle Musical.

Post by Deus001 Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:49 pm

There came a time when an opponent was going to be hit with a high flying move that they wouldn't be able to evade in time, at which point it was probably a good time to make peace with oneself and ponder their life decisions. For the attacker though it was a chance to feel the wind, and then put all your weight into it and turn your opponent into paste as best you could. For Lucy she lived on that style, it worked for her. She didn't have the strength to outlift people, and usually she got thrown around anyway. So flying all over the place was the way to be for the British lass.

Melody was small, which meant a harder target to connect with. It was like hitting the torpedo at the end of A New Hope, seemingly impossible but Lucy scoffed at the odds. The musical girl wasn't doing much to make herself a smaller target, only just......

Raising the knees.

Lucy's eyes bulged as she fell, the worst thing that happened did. Ms Grange would crash down onto Melody's knees with a thud, it was so sudden. Lucy would slump to her side and curl up into a sort of fetal position, in short she just crashed and burned. The young woman's attack came with risk, and that risk just happened. Sure Melody's legs might sting, but Lucy landed smack on her ribs in this exchange.

Back to top Go down

Lucy Grange vs Melody White - Squared Circle Musical. - Page 4 Empty Re: Lucy Grange vs Melody White - Squared Circle Musical.

Post by PV Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:57 pm

Melody felt the impact but nowhere near as much as Lucy did. She rolled to see her rival all crumpled up and decided that pins were only going to make her angrier, especially given how much Lucy has battered her chest before. Melody slinked over and grabbed Lucy by the hair. Melody parted her thighs and shoved Lucy's head between them unceremoniously. Finishing off the move she clamped them around her rivals head for a side headscissor.

Melody didnt really know any better, but it was time to try to get some breathing space and this could at least occupy Lucy a little. Melody had neither the muscles nor the generously proportioned thighs to make this move super effective, but it was more showing that she was no push over (even though she was)

"Give it up and I will let go!" Meldoy said quite boldly. What was she thinking in attempting to sound serious and some sort of threat? Perhaps she had taken too many blows to the head, or all the smothering she had taken was making her brain all cloudy. Either way, she had actually managed ot apply the hold and propped herself up on her elbow to maintain to illusion she was in control, looking down at Lucy's head between her legs.

In other kinkier matches, Melody would no doubt have made sure her rival was getting a faceful of her essence, but this was plainly not going to work with Lucy, so Melody had to change up her game.

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:42 pm

Lucy had been no stranger to being laid out from a hard, self inflicted impact. People thought her Brother was eccentric, well Lucy had a fair amount of brain dead nature in herself. It took a certain amount of bravery to be willing to throw yourself off the top rope, and it had been documented that Ms Grange was certainly one that wouldn't be cowed from something like throwing herself in the air and crashing down like the Kool Aid man on a drunken bender. Though the effects of said throwing was felt as she writhed there after colliding with Melody, new ribs would certainly feel great at this point.

Melody to her credit was planning on taking advantage of this situation, going for a headscissors attempt. The ground game was something Lucy was no stranger to, after all with her height and usual opponents taking the enemy down and then working them over was. The hair grabbing wasn't too appreciated however, the knotted strands of hair serving to aggravate Lucy further.

"Ngh!" Lucy grunted as Melody tried to work her over, key word being tried. Though Melody was certainly trying to talk a big game, her legs just weren't the size needed to put the move to great use. Ms Grange knew the first rule was to not panic, the ropes weren't in reach given Lucy's leap earlier. Lucy would then proceed to rock the boat to make it difficult for Melody, then using the momentum to try and move herself into a sort of vertical base and pin her opponent's shoulders to the mat to prompt the ref to make a pin count. At the very least this would make Melody back off, provided Lucy could pull it off. Though given the lack of thick legs on Ms White's behalf it'd be possible.....

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:04 pm

Lucy maintained a stern look on her face in underneath this she was dying. Her legs hurt so much and trying to squeeze someones head was not helping. "UGNNN" she let out a small gasp as Lucy struggled. When they started to rock back and forth, Melody simply had to go with it, she wasn't strong or experienced enough to stop this.

She watched as Lucy masterfully got to her feet and Melody was now on her back with the count started. "ONE!"

"Wha.. how did...? she questioned and before the ref got to a two count she gratefully let go of Lucy and her legs dropped like a stone to the canvas. Melody lay there panting hard, although she was in no position to spring up. She rolled to her tummy and started to crawl towards the ropes, at least this might help up on her feet but they were some way off yet.

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:41 pm

Lucy had been in this sort of hold before, so she thankfully had the experience on her side. Melody also didn't have the muscles needed to deliver a right proper choke, anything that was big was up there in her chest. Plus she seemed to be taken aback by Lucy's counter, no doubt thinking Lucy would focus more on trying to escape the hold. Well this was going to lead to an escape technically speaking, because otherwise Melody would have pinned and that would be that. Melody had vocalised her surprise in regards to this move, which only benefited Ms Grange.

Sure enough the musical girl backed off, Lucy was thankful for the freedom of her neck. Sweat was draping her forehead, dampening her school outfit. Though the noise Melody made with her legs hitting the mat was more indicative of her opponent's current status, Ms Grange felt she was getting in close for the kill.

Lucy silently as she could rolled onto her belly and looked to where Melody was, sizing up her pray so to speak. Melody was getting close to the ropes, but it was close to a certain part of the ring that Lucy liked to use......

With that in mind Lucy would enter a sort of crouching stance, letting Melody use the ropes to get up a bit. Get her vertically inclined, before the move came. Then Lucy would seek to get behind Melody, and cinch her into a three quarter facelock. Before attempting to run up the nearby turnbuckles and flip off of them, bringing Melody down hard with the London Bridge!

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:29 pm

Melody was stumbling and swaying like a boxer taking a 10 count. She clung to the ropes as hard as she could, she needed to. The musical girl had no idea where her rival was but she soon got her answer. Melody gasped and struggled for a moment in the headlock, but at this point, she had neither the strength nor the skill to escape. It must have felt like slow motion as Lucy executed her finisher.

Melody fell backward and WHAM! her head connected with the canvas. "ooohhhhmmnnnggg" she let out a tired moan. She was completely done. Melody lay there on her back, her comically large chest rising and falling as she took breaths, her body ached and the ring lights were blinding her.

She could hardly register the chants of the crowd for Lucy, this looked like a tick in the loss column for Ms White for sure.

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:56 pm

Lucy landed the London Bridge with surgical precision, it was a move that she had gotten to grips with during her time in the Asian indie scene. Her taller opponents would find their size used against them, the bigger they were the bigger the impact after all. Melody wasn't tall, but she was still able to get her bell rung. The ring responded with a loud thudding noise as the musical girl was brought down with that curtain call, Lucy could often also use this move to clutch out her matches. All it took was being there and getting that headlock, Melody was the latest to have fallen victim to this move.

Ms Grange landed on her rump and grunted out, though she took the landing in stride. One time she had landed on her tailbone, she still won but it hurt to sit down for several days afterwards to put it lightly. Lucy knew however that any landing she took was minor to the hard impact Melody just took, quickly looking her opponent up and down to admire her handiwork Lucy would quickly edge forward and go for the pin attempt.

Lucy would move to Melody's side and hook both her legs up so as to avoid any chance of the opponent going for a ropebreak, victory was so very near. This move hadn't let Ms Grange down yet, and from what Melody had shown it wasn't very likely to fail her here.....

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:29 pm

Melody was rag-dolled as she lay on her back. She felt Lucy wrap her up with both legs making sure that she was both pinned and it also made her bottom stick in the air. Melody moaned softly as she felt the weight press down on her large breasts. She could do nothing as the ref dropped for the count of "ONE!"

The crowd began to cheer as they could see the musical girl was done for, even going as far as to chant with the ref's count.

"Gawd.. my.. head...." Melody mumbled but it was about the most she could do.

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:37 pm

Lucy could hear Melody mutter something, but it was probably something nonsensical. All that mattered was keeping her down for the one, two three. Ms Grange knew that her London Bridge had probably done the ticket, the sudden impact serving to jar the opponent enough to swipe the win out from under them. Lucy was counting on it to get the job done, from the looks of things Melody was probably wondering just what the hell hit her. The Brit had to admit that the musical girl had certainly been a bit of a thorn in the side, getting lucky chances here and there. But Lucy was nothing if not persistent.

That had been the one count.

"TWO!"

There was two, Lucy licked the sweat off her lips. Waiting in silent anticipation for what could occur......

"THREE!"

That was it, a victory for Lucy Grange via pinfall! The opening rifts of lovefurypassionengery by Boy Hits Car began blaring out from the speakers, Lucy gave a small smile of relief. Before sitting up and gazing up at the lights, it was a win on the record. A sign of good things to come hopefully for the future of the Brit, journey of a thousand miles after all.

After taking a minute to catch her breath Lucy rubbed her forehead and would look at Melody with whatever she was doing, Ms Grange then sighed and would say "Listen. You alright? Sorry if I got a bit rough on you, here to show no hard feelings......" Lucy would offer Melody a hand up. Now that the match was over Lucy did what was proper, show respect to the other party involved. During her time in the indies Lucy learned it was a big thing in the occupation, even if they got off on the wrong foot Ms Grange at least wanted to check on her opponent.

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:44 pm

Melody lay there like a package at Christmas waiting to be opened. She heard the three count and stopped her struggles and let Lucy pin her. She watched with a flop back to the canvas and was breathing hard.

"No.. it.. was fine... " She took the hand up, in truth she needed it with her head still ringing from the impact. Melody wobbled a bit but she was OK. "You are a good wrestler.... I hope we can wrestle again.." Melody was always nice, even when she had her ass handed to her in a much worse way. The musical girl smiled and decided it was best to let Lucy have her moment of adulation from the crowd.

She slipped out under the ropes and shuffled off up the ramp, away from Lucy, although she felt she had a friend in AFW finally.

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next