Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:51 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:18 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 5:49 am

Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 59 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

End Of An Era, And Beginning of The New

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

End Of An Era, And Beginning of The New - Page 2 Empty Re: End Of An Era, And Beginning of The New

Post by HighFly Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:29 am

Alaina got in her passenger seat, and the two members of Sonic Boom left Julia's siblings and Peggy behind as they waited to begin their journey over. "So how do you think this is going to go? I mean we are hardly the dojo or anything even close to that ya know?" Alaina said as she played around with the radio, plugging in her old MP3 and turning it to random.

Lady Gaga began playing. Alaina wasn't sure if Julia or anyone else liked the song Applause, but Alaina was all right with the random song. "Are Peggy and Josh going to act like those awkward college freshmen who have a thing for each other but aren't quite used to being on their own so they end up doing all that adorably awkward stuff? That and I dunno if I an train people the way Akashi did. She's done so much more and knew so much more about all things wrestling..."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

End Of An Era, And Beginning of The New - Page 2 Empty Re: End Of An Era, And Beginning of The New

Post by LARIATO Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:21 pm

Julia hopped in the driver’s seat and put the key in the ignition, and seconds later they were on the road. When the song came on the cowgirl smiled and bobbed her head to the beat. Pop wasn’t really a genre she’d paid much attention to prior to meeting Alaina, but it had really started growing on her since.

She then chuckled when Josh and Peggy were mentioned. “That sounds ‘bout right. Josh has some datin’ experience, but he’s never lived in a house with his girlfriend and a bunch of other girls before... And I’m sure you’d be great at trainin’ people, but I don’t think we need to be worryin’ ‘bout that right now. It’s not like we’re startin’ a new dojo or anything, y’know? We’re at a pretty important point in our careers right now, and there’s no shortage of extra things goin’ on as it is. Lets just worry about ourselves for now. We can always branch into that other stuff later on if we want. But tryin’ before we know we’re ready ain’t likely to help anyone."

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:27 pm

"That is a really good point. I would love to see Sonic Boom turn into the best damn tag team anyone ever saw!" Alaina said, knowing that everything Julia said was true. They did need to get their foundation as they continued to grow in their careers. Helping people along would be terrific, but Alaina and Julia weren't Akashi and Taylor. "We'll get ourselves set up well before we branch out though. If we did over-extend ourselves we'd probably end up crashing hard."

Meanwhile in the other car Peggy climbed in the back seat and looked over at Josh. "Wanna ride with me in the back big guy?" She asked with a wink as she sat down in the car, putting her seal belt on. She had driven with Alaina, and wasn't sure how anyone else drove. Better to be safe than sorry. "Ya know, ya never told me what we were gonna be doin' tonight Josh...."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:32 am

“Woo! That’s what I’m talkin’ ‘bout, partner!” Julia replied. “Now ‘yer gettin’ it. We still got plenty of time in our careers to figure the rest out. Just gotta take it all one step at a time.” With that settled, Julia started to sing along to the music as they rode on to the house.

As Peggy climbed into the back seat and invited him back to join her, Josh would’ve loved to. There was just one issue. He didn’t particularly like idea of Jesse driving his truck, especially considering the sour mood she’d been in lately. Plus, she had a bit of a short temper as it was, putting it lightly. That tended to be rather noticeable on the road.

“I’d love to, but I think I should probably--”

“Nope. I’m driving,” Jesse’s voice suddenly chimed in, cutting Josh off right then and there. Before he even had a chance to object, she’d already climbed into the driver’s seat and shut the door. She turned the truck on then rolled the window down.

“Get in, Josh! We ain’t got all day!”

Knowing better than to argue with Jesse over the issue, Josh relented and got in the back seat next to Peggy, then buckled his seat belt and looked over the Irish lass beside him.

“To answer your question, it’s a surprise.”

“That means he doesn’t know yet,” Jesse said as she started to drive, prompting a mild grunt of annoyance from Josh. “Yes, I do. I just want it to be a surprise, that’s all,” he retorted.

“Riiiight.”

Josh just rolled his eyes, sighed and looked at Peggy again. “Don’t listen to her. She doesn’t know what she’s talking about.”

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:59 pm

Peggy laughed at the exchange between Jesse and Josh, they were funny together and she took it all in with a big grin on her face. "Either way I know I'll have a good time. Can ya give me a little hint?" Peggy asked as she leaned up against Josh as the truck began to follow after the others in Alaina's car.

Peggy rolled the window down letting the air go through her hair as they got well underway, enjoying the moment. Right now she was around people she liked and her losses in the ring seemed so far away that they were nearly forgettable. "I am really lookin' forward to tonight. Its not every day I get to get taken out by a guy who isn't weirded out by me wrestling, or by a guy who was on the wrong end o' my moves."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:29 am

Josh felt his frustration and annoyance disappear rather quickly when he heard Peggy laughing, and he even managed a smile again. “All I can tell ya is that you’re guaranteed t’ like it,” he answered, prompting Jesse to roll her eyes. She knew what that meant, but she’d commented enough on the matter already. Best to just let the lovebirds be.

…That is, until Peggy brought up her match with Josh. Then the seemingly unthinkable happened. Jesse, who had been in such a foul mood as of late that smiling alone had seemed impossible of her, burst into a fit of laughter.

“Yeah Josh, how’d it feel to get German Suplexed off the top fuckin’ rope by a gal half ‘yer size?” she asked once her laughter finally calmed a bit. It wasn’t a knock on Peggy at all. Hell, Jesse was actually impressed at the things the Irish lass had pulled off in that match. But something about the sight of him getting tossed through the air by someone so much smaller than him was just hilarious to her.

Now it was Josh’s turn to roll his eyes, but he just smiled and put his arm around Peggy. “If ‘yer really so curious, I’m sure she’d love t’ show ya sometime,” he replied. Jesse all but ignored the comment and laughed a bit more before finally getting over it, and soon they were pulling into the driveway. Alaina’s car was already there, which meant she and Julia were probably inside checking things out.

“Alright, we’re here. Everybody grab ‘yer shit and get movin’. We got a lot of unpackin’ to do,” Jesse said as she parked the truck and climbed out. “Need any help with anything?” Josh asked Peggy as he got ready to hop out and get to work.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:47 am

As they arrived Peggy hopped out and began picking up smaller boxes to begin getting that out of the way. "I got a bunch o' the little things but I don't think anyone is moving some of the bigger things by themselves." Peggy said with a shrug. She knew a lot of the stuff was already inside somewhere. Peggy smiled up at Josh and looked back at the computer desk. "Even you would need help with that thing."

Meanwhile Alaina and Julia managed to empty out what little was in their car and had begun the fun of unpacking, organizing things inside. "I should have gotten Charlie and whoever he knows in Tension to help us out. I think his buddy Carmen would have come..." Alaina said as she scratched her head. She was far from an interior decorator. "So.... should we put the TV there and the couch over there? Or... maybe the TV would go there and the couch here?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:34 am

It took a while to get everything inside, but once it was all in and everyone was settled, it felt as if an enormous weight had at last been lifted. This was it. They’d said goodbye to the ol’ dojo, and hello to their new home. There were still several boxes that had been brought in but not unpacked yet, but that could wait. For now it was time to get comfortable with the new place.

Julia had kicked her boots off, and was now perched on the couch channel surfing to see what was on TV. Jesse had disappeared to her room, electing to just sprawl out on her bed and listen to some music.

Josh, however, wasn’t quite ready to lounge around like his sisters. He still owed a pretty Irish gal a date. The big guy checked his pockets to make sure he had his wallet, phone and anything else he might need, while he waited for Peggy to join him so they could get going.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:07 pm

Peggy was nervous. Very nervous. Sure she appeared as confident during their match but that was all a lie. She never had good luck with guys, being so chubby in her school days. Even now despite the weight loss she saw herself as by far and away the least attractive lady in their house. She figured a rock hard gym rat like Josh would swoon over Alaina, not her!

Peggy drew a deep breath, emerging from her room in a black skirt, black tank top, silver necklace, black shoes and pink light button down sweater type jacket over that, unbuttoned at the moment. "So... where did ya want to go to?" Peggy said sounding uncharacteristically sheepish as she spoke, giving Josh a looking over. She liked what she saw, no doubt. She could only hope he thought the same about her!

"I mean, whatever ya want to do is fine. I am up fer whatever ya come up with."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:37 am

If Peggy was curious to learn if Josh would like how she looked, she wouldn’t have to wait long to find out. The second she came into view, the big guy couldn’t help but smile. “Lookin’ great, Peggy,” he said as she came to join him.

Once she asked where they’d be going, Josh went ahead and opened the door for her so they could step outside. If Jesse heard his answer, there’d instantly be a loud “HA! KNEW IT!” ringing out through the house, and he’d prefer to avoid that. But once they were out and had closed the door behind them, then he’d answer.

“What’s your favorite place to eat here in town? Whatever it is, just name it and I’ll take ya there.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next