Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 178 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 177 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Every New Beginning

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Every New Beginning Empty Every New Beginning

Post by Bluemouse Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:45 am

It had taken a lot of time and coaxing to convince Cassie to drink anything at all. She was underage, for one, even in Japan, but it just so happened that the owner of the bar was a big fan of sumo, and of Akashi Tanikaze, who happened to be the one buying the first round. Taylor had convinced her to try something really weak and girlie, hardly any alcohol. She'd barely even notice it.

Of course, she wouldn't notice it because Long Island Iced Tea is the white girl devil in a tall glass. Cassie timidly sipped at it until she decided that she liked it, and since she was convinced the alcohol was nothing to worry about it wasn't all that long before it was gone. By the time the glass was below half, Cassie was conspicuously loud. She was the first thing anyone heard after walking in the door.

Around the table sat Akashi Tanikaze, Taylor Parker, Johnny Higurashi and his brother Mamouru, and on the floor having just slid off her chair in a failed attempt to look at her own eyebrows, was Cassie Elliot. She was not only tipsy, but her goofy side was in full effect. A dangerous combination. She picked herself up and climbed back into her chair, and Taylor promptly reached over and shoved her right back off. Cassie laughed loudly until she suddenly became embarrassed, and then she took her seat again.

"Hey," She said. "Don't push me."

"I didn't push you."

Cassie turned to the other side and squinted at Akashi. Taylor ruffled her short red hair with one hand, and her other hand firmly clasped Johnny's. She'd hardly let go of him the whole night long.

"We've got to find Cassiebear a nice boy." Taylor said to Johnny. "Ya know, to keep the not-nice boys away. Ya know, like him." She nodded to Mamouru.

Last edited by 1167 on Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Every New Beginning Empty Re: Every New Beginning

Post by Tatyina Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:07 am

Akashi had been two sheets tot he wind after her second sip of sake. But this was nothing new fore the big sumo. She got buzzed easily, but she never seemed to get much worse. She maintained a friendly atmosphere and tried desperately to keep her hands at her sides, making sure to be a good girl. It was rough sailing but she had mostly achieved it outside of that fact that her kimono had fallen open tot he point where it was a wonder how her boobs had not already flopped out of it. But while Cassie and her shared a giggly countenance now, Akashi's thirst was not quenched and she was up at the bar haggling for more drinks.

Johnny, by contrast, had been drinking a slow and steady supply of kirinbeer as the night went on. He was feeling good, most certainly intoxicated, but he had nothing more than a happy grin on his face. Aside from the scent of alcohol on his breath, he wasn't much different, at least outwardly. He clung to Taylor tightly, one arm always in contact if not openly around her waist. He participated in friendly conversation and got excited when the prospect of his new life with Taylor was brought up.

Mamouru, on the other hand, had been slowly sipping a mixed drink. He had nursed it enough so that he wouldn't have more drinks pushed on him and slow enough so that he wouldn't get drunk. If anything, he could make sure everyone got home in one piece. He also knew the dangers of letting himself go, even if they were in a public place. Either way, he was enjoying the atmosphere and it was nice to be included in this rather , interesting little family that was slowly being built around him.

Mamouru turned his head and flashed a gentle smile at Taylor as he was called out. "Ah, Taylor-chan. I don't think you have anything to worry about. Cassie-san can certainly handle any bad apples that might come her way." He said with a little chuckle. He was still feeling a little good and sighed as Cassie fell over. He took a sip from his drink. They had not really gotten a chance to talk alone in a while. Mamouru lowered his head. perhaps that was by design? Mamouru thought that Cassie would be a bit more forward than ducking him though. Either way, he wasn't going to spoil the mood and laughed off Taylor's ribbing.

"Guy?" Johnny said. "Why do you keep saying that!?" He really was perplexed. "She doesn't like dudes man!" He then looked to Mamoru and laughed. "And see! Even if she was, even Mam knows he's too much of a douche for a cute kid like Cass to be into!"

Akashi decided to come back at that moment and set down a few rounds of beer, leaning over Mamouru's shoulders and forcing her huge rack into the back of his head. Mamouru blushed.

"Awww... C'mon you guys! Don't pick on poor Mamouru-kun!" Akashi said and patted his cheek. "As far as I see, the only problem is he has too much down here, and not enough up here!" Akashi said pointing crudely to her crotch and then pulling up one wobbly breast with the other.

"T-Thank you, Tanikaze-san..." Mamouru said, bowing his head respectfully.

She then took her seat and looked at Johnny. "Is Johnny-kun right? I'll take good care of her!" Akashi said, licking her lips. "Now that Taylor-chan's off the market, I will have to look somewhere else." Akashi pouted before taking her seat and grinning at Taylor. "There's still time, Taylor-chan. One last romp before you and Johnny tie the knot!" Akashi then laughed and took a mug of beer and gulped half of it down in one big chug.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:17 am

"Dude!" Taylor shoulder butted Johnny. "Cassie is not gay, you dufus. Look at her!" She exclaimed, gesturing at the redhead. Cassie just watched in that wide-eyed, mousey way of hers. "If it weren't for me, she would be sitting here holding your hand. This chick can't even look at you without turning bright fucking red, because all she wants to do is lay you down and make slow, delicate love to you." Taylor didn't have to look over at Cassie to know that her face was bright red. It was too easy.

"Nuh uh." Cassie said.

"Yuh huh." Taylor sassed back with a sly smile. She took a sip of her kirin ichiban. She wasn't much of a drinker, so she just had whatever Johnny was having. She liked it. She gave Johnny a look. "I'm just glad she's nice enough not to try to take you away. I can't compete with that. She'd kick my ass."

Cassie couldn't help but break into a big grin. "Nuh uh." She said through a giggle.

"Yuh huh." Taylor said, looking Cassie in the eye with a smile.

There was a pause, and Taylor took another sip.

"And another thing." She said suddenly, and jabbed a finger at Akashi. "You keep your filthy hands off her, understand? I broke your shit once, and I can do it again." Of course, Taylor's right hand was still wrapped up from their match, having broken it while pounding Akashi's face in. So they each broke something. Taylor broke Akashi's face and her junk, Akashi took away Taylor's ability to punch people's faces in, along with her desire to do so.

"Don't worry, I can handle her." Cassie said, suppressing another giggle. She couldn't help but beam over the attention.

"Ohh, shit!" Taylor laughed. "Watch out, man, she'll fuck you up."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:31 am

Johnny shook his head, laughing at Taylor's words. "No way, man! She even told me so herself! She's just drunk right now, babe! Her face is gonna look like that no matter what." He laughed as he took a sip of his beer and hugged Taylor, kissing her cheek. "Like, ok..." He said pushing his hand forward to indicate he was ready to believe Taylor's crazy story. He looked at Cassie and grinned. "Why don't you tell us then, shorty. Settle the record between us once and for all. You like dudes or chicks? I mean, there's gotta be someone out there ya like? It's ok, sport. We're all friends right? I just wanna know." Johnny laughed. "Maybe we can set somethin up, hehe" He laughed. "Double date or something!" He turned and looked at Taylor. "Doesn't that sound cool and junk, babe?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:45 pm

"Sounds great, we've just got to find the girl a date."

"I like boys." Cassie said meekly, and a little defensively.

"See?" Taylor looked at Johnny. "Case closed."

Cassie thought for a moment with a concerned look on her face. Her orange eyebrows knit up and she pressed her lips together. She fiddled with her glass.

"So... you thought I was..."
She trailed off. Taylor couldn't help but laugh.

"This girl's gonna be trouble, man." Taylor mused. "I mean, look at her. She's gorgeous." She looked over at Johnny, and then briefly at Mamouru. "Isn't she just beautiful? What a girl, man, you don't even know yet. You don't know anyone like her. She's of age, man, she's gonna... You don't even know what she's made of, ya know? But I do. Just wait." Her voice dropped at the end as her partially intoxicated sentiment began to bring tears to her eyes. She stopped short and blinked them away.

"I-I don't... I don't know what you're... I'm just Cassie." She shrugged.

Taylor just glanced at her with a smile, and then stared off at an empty part of the table for a moment before perking back up.

"Mams, what about you?" She asked suddenly. "What's next in Tension?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:07 pm

Johnny conceded when Cassie spoke. "Fine, fine!" He said. "I swear you told me you had a girlfriend though... Ahh, it's cool shorty!" He said with a big grin. "But yeah, dude. Sorry if you were uh..." Johnny blushed. "Checkin' me out and stuff but I'm already taken and junk." Johnny said and kissed Taylor on the cheek again.

Mamouru was quietly listening to the conversation, amused by Johnny's obliviousness. He couldn't help but smile as Taylor's words to Cassie. He, of course, knew how special the girl was and felt himself taking a sip of his drink to cover up a blush.

"Cassie-san is an amazing woman."
He said, nodding. "I have been trying to tell her that in the ring she could be one of the best wrestlers in the league. Her raw talent, combined with her work ethic makes her a fiercesome opponent to deal with. It's just..." Mamouru trailed off and took another drink.

He turned and looked at Taylor and frowned. "Actually, I am not so sure..." He said. "It seems as if I was not as skilled at managing as my mother was. Perhaps I should go back to wrestling? I have considered going after a title but..." Mamouru trailed off again as he looked at Cassie. He sighed once more. "I suppose there's nothing holding me back from that anymore..."

"Ha! You think? It's me, you bastard! I'm the one that's gonna get that title! I'll kick your ass so bad!" Johnny said puffing out his chest proudly.

Mamouru turned his head. "Johnny-kun, that's not what I was... you know I can beat you in a fight..." Mamouru stuttered as he tried to explain and was somewhat thankful when Akashi suddenly blurted out her opinion on a matter she had been considering.

"Have you two ever, like.. experimented?! I hear that twincest is veeeery sexy! I mean.. not for ME, cause... gross, but these two gals seem to like what you have downstairs!" She barely registered what she was saying but Mamouru and Johnny's faces soured and reddened.

"T-Tanikaze-san! That's quite inappropriate! O-Of course we haven't!"

"Grooooss!" Johnny said gagging. "That's the nastiest thing I've ever heard!"

Last edited by 445 on Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:32 pm; edited 2 times in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:43 am

"It's okay." Cassie said. "Mamouru's taller, anyway."

Johnny's affection had Taylor glowing, and she nodded and smiled while Mamouru spoke. It was ironic that he might have been the one other person who really understood something about Cassie. She raised an eyebrow, though, at the apparent tension between Cassie and him, and she looked back and forth from one to the other. Cassie just seemed to shrink in her chair slightly.

Taylor wanted to chime in and tell Mamouru he was full of shit, and that Johnny could kick his ass without breaking a sweat. She didn't, though, she didn't want to step on Johnny's manliness, something she thought she was often in danger of doing, by fighting that battle for him. She kept her mouth shut and was content to allow Mamouru to think whatever he wanted, as long as she knew that Johnny didn't believe him. She wasn't going to get into that at the table, though.

Cassie went to take a bird-sip of her Long Island iced tea and nearly choked. She'd never heard anyone use the term "twincest", and she wished that she still hadn't. Her freckled cheeks immediately reddened, while Taylor just silently stared at Akashi with her brow twisted into an expression of sheer horror.

Taylor quickly ironed it out and looked coolly over at Johnny.

"Yeah, maybe you should." She said evenly.

Cassie quickly tried to change the subject and rescue the conversation from the path it was headed down. "I really don't know what you guys are talking about." She said. "There's nothing all that special about me. I'm just small and I'm not tough or anything and sometimes I don't even really know why I'm here... I haven't even had many matches. And... I'm not the hard-worker, even, that's really Taylor. I just like to do it, and..."

"Right." Taylor said. "But lucky you, I can teach you how to work like a crazy person."

Cassie grinned back at her, and then her smile faded a little as she thought about what that process might actually entail. Then her smile broadened even more.

"Awesome!"

"I gotta pee." Taylor pushed her beer back onto the table and excused herself, leaving Cassie with Akashi on one side, and empty chair on the other, and the Higurashi's across from her. She looked like a deer in headlights for a moment, and looked over her shoulder at Taylor as she walked away.

"[size=90:3h7hwkgp]Oh...[size=80:3h7hwkgp]kay."

Last edited by 1167 on Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:19 am

"Dude, man!" Johnny said, also thankful for the change in subject. "Me too!" He flexed. "I can totally get you hulked up like a beast. Well.. a girlie beast. So then you can just totally suplex the hell out of some bitches, man!" Johnny seemed excited at the thought of teaching Cassie how to pump iron even though that was probably something that would never come up.

Mamouru listened too and lowered his head. "Cassie-san." He said in a genlte, yet almost accusing tone. "You need to be more confident in your abilities. They are quite good. If your confidence matched your skill, there would be no stopping you!" Mamouru nodded and flashed a smile at Cassie. "But... I have told you this before." He said, adding a sigh. It was frustrating for him to try and get through to her in this manner. "And, you certainly have no reason not to be confident." He added with a final nod.

As Taylor stood up, Akashi did as well. "Me too!" She exclaimed and clacked after Taylor to the bathroom, leaving Cassie alone with Mamouru and Johnny.

"Sooo, shortie." Johnny said enthusiastically. "Now that Taylor's movin down here to Kyoto, what're you gonna do? Are ya gonna be ok up there in Tokyo alone?" He chuckled. "I'd offer to trade roomies with ya if the dude I was sending your way wasn't the worst kind of bastard with the ladies."

Mamouru blushed. "I'd never lay a hand on Cassie-san." He said turning his head.

"Oh, come on, dude!" Johnny said with a laugh. "I'm surprised you haven't been drooling over her all night! Considering Akashi likes girls and Taylor's taken, who else is left for you to try and hook up with?"

Mamouru furrowed his brow and slammed his fist against the table, glaring at Johnny. "Higurashi Junichi!" He said sharply. "It is rude to to speak in such a manner about your own brother! Especially in front of others. Just because you're drunk is no excuse to behave like a fool."

Johnny's eyes widened at the words Mamouru spoke. He turned his head to look at Mamouru and lowered his head. "S-Sorry, bro..." He muttered and then took a sip of beer and looked down at the table.

Mamouru sighed and shook his head before turning back to Cassie. "Please forgive my outburst, Cassie-san. It was not my intention to turn this into an unpleasant scene." He smiled weakly at her. "Please, speak. You have been quite sheepish this evening. Usually you're quite lively. Are you enjoying yourself?"

Last edited by 445 on Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:01 pm

"Oh, yeah, um, I-I don't know..." Cassie said. The impending departure of Taylor, sudden as it was, loomed over her every moment of the day. She didn't want to think about it, and just enjoy their night out together while is lasted.

Cassie lowered her eyes and turned a little redder. She knew perfectly well what Mamouru was like, and she knew what he was like with her as well. She jumped and nearly fell out of her seat again when Mamouru hammered the table.

"Oh, um, it's... outburst... is okay...eh." Cassie stumbled over her words, struggling to put together a cohesive sentence in the moment with most of a Long Island iced tea trying desperately to stop her. "Um... I dunno. I'm having a lot of fun! It's... all you guys, it's really awesome." She said, nodding. She avoided talking about Taylor for the moment. "Um... Johnny? Do you... would you really help me to, um, get better? I really want to get stronger and everything, that'd be really awesome. But... do you think I'm any good? I already know what Mamouru says, he says it all the time."

She thought for a moment. "I think I could be good, because I have a lot of skills that the other girls don't have at all, but I'm not tough and, um... I have a really hard time with taking things away from people. Like why shouldn't the other girl win the match? It'd make her feel really good, and I've already won a lot in competition. Just... not here."

Taylor washed her hands and checked herself over in the mirror while Akashi stepped up to the sink next to her. She dried off her hands in silence.

"Hey." She finally said, looking Akashi in the eye through the mirror before turning to face her. She jabbed her finger in her chest. "I want you to watch out for Cassie, okay? Like, don't coddle her or anything, she's not a little kid. People like to treat her like a baby. She's not. But... don't let people do to her what people did to me, okay?" She said, never once breaking eye contact. "For me."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:15 pm

"That's great, sport!" Johnny said, grinning to try and break the small bit of tension. "It's nice to hang out and junk. We should make sure to do this as much as possible, dude." Johnny said with a grin as he polished off another beer. He listened to Cassie and grinned.

He slid over to Taylor's seat and reached out to grab Cassie's arm and feel her bicep. "Whoa, shortie! Not bad!" He said. "But I can get you even stronger. Make those abs a little tighter and junk!" Johnny said grinning. "Yo, man..." He said and lifted his hand up and ruffled Cassie's hair. "I hate to agree with Mamouru but he's right. You gotta believe in yourself, kiddo!" He nodded and then put a finger to his chin. "But ya know, I don't get it? You said you were winnin a lot in yer Judo stuff, right? Why weren't ya worried about that? Seems like ya weren't itchin ta let the other girls win those? So... what's the difference now?"

"Hiiiiiiii~"Akashi said back with a goofy grin as she pulled out a compact and began to touch up her make up, watching Taylor in the mirror as best as she could. Her smile shrank as Taylor began to speak.

"Ahh... hai." She said almost soberly. "I don't know if she needs my help though, but I'll do my best imouto-chan." Akashi blinked and turned her head, looking down in the sink. "I-Imouto-chan..." She said softly. "Maybe... I should move in with her? Or.. she could move in with me?" Akashi's lip began to quiver.

"I... I.."

She shut her eyes but a tear still escaped. "I promised myself that I wouldn't tell you... not yet at least..." Akashi then threw herself at Taylor and hugged her tightly. "I'm so happy for you, Taylor-chan! Waaaaah!" She said as she blubbered against Taylor's shoulder.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next