Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 150 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 1 Bot

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Beginning of the End

Go down

Beginning of the End Empty Beginning of the End

Post by kerflubble Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:14 pm

In an undisclosed location, a camera was left on focusing directly at one wall, an AFW poster hung from it, featuring many of who concider to by the top stars of the company, with one noticable exception. On closer inspection it would seem as though a whole chunk of it had been cut out.

"Ah finally, I know this is usually a lot different to how people normally cut promos here but since what I've got to say doesn't need a crowd who doesn't speak English I thought it might be an idea to bring it down to basics."

"Now I know what you're probably thinking: Adrian Kytes? The Undisputed and undefeated ICW/ICWA Tri State TV champion taking her valuble time out to speak to a camera? Is this a new episode of the Real AFW? No. It's not, see tonight I'm going to take a break from being the goofy, happy go lucky Adrian that everyone knows and loves and start talking about some serious matters."

"You see, this company is cursed. Cursed by the existence of one Sarah Gatt, and we can already see how much the curse has spread across the face of Friction. How many people Sarah? How many has your organization attacked, beaten down, probably raped if the blue wonder twin has any say in it."
Adrian paused mid rant to wave a finger in the air, her tone changing from anger to smugness "I can tell you how many people that's going to happen to after we're finished with you Sarah: Zero.

"For the uneducated among you, so... kinda 60% of the people watching this: I have banded together with a few of my friends over a common purpose, and that is to beat, destroy and eradicate every member of the Gatt Attack, but you especially Sarah. See I'm tired of having to live in fear of you, of having you be some boogeyman to the locker room that everyone's afraid of and dreading the day that they get booked against you. No more.

"And don't think that I don't know that this isn't the first time someone's tried to take you down or stop the random senseless violence. Masane Tajiri broke your arm, but it didn't stick. Akashi Tanikaze beat you for the first time in the history of this company, but after a brief period of joy you went straight back to being the full blown bitch everyone knows and hates. Vanessa beats you down in a parking lot: your lackeys beat her down in the ring. Priss calls you out, and you leave backstage covered in her blood. The White Death kidnaps you in front of a live crowd, makes you piss your pants... and yet you're still being the biggest pain in the ass since hemorrhoids even with your hand in a cast.

"But see, we: The Avengers aren't going to be like that. See we're not trying to get revenge on some great miss-dead you did to us from your days as a slightly smaller bitch in whatever hellhole you grew up in, we're not looking to take anything from you, and we're not looking to teach you some big deal about how truth justice and honor will always prevail in the end. Oh no. We just want you gone.

"And it's not just you. Anyone who dares to defend you, every member of your organization will get what's been coming to them for a long long time: Rika Smart, The wonder twins, the bunny freak, Sayu-"
she stopped herself again, as if she just remembered something "oh that's right! We already put her in the hospital! duh..."

"Oh, and we can't forget your newest member: that cowgirl. But I can easily figure out who she is, and where she sleeps at night. Get as many people as you want Sarah, they wont save you, not from us. Not even your big friend will help you. This is the beginning of the end of the Gatt Attack. This is war!"
And with that she left the view of the camera, it focusing on the mangled poster before fading to black.

Last edited by 3727 on Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down