Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Every New Beginning

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Every New Beginning - Page 4 Empty Re: Every New Beginning

Post by Bluemouse Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:14 am

"Hey, get your hands off my fiance, you bitch!" Taylor stood up and gave Akashi a playful shove.

Cassie almost choked when Akashi suggested they strip down right there in front of her. "No!" She cried without thinking.

Taylor didn't mind handling Akashi, though. "Hey." She said sternly, looking her in the eye. "Get lost." She pushed Akashi out of the room and didn't take no for an answer, and then she turned back to Cassie.

"Hey, um..." She said. Cassie just silently looked back at her with those big green eyes, giving her a chance to compose her thoughts. Taylor looked at the floor for a moment and her hand wandered around in a shapeless gesture while she searched for words. "I'm sorry. Like, in advance. I don't mean to step on your toes, ya know, but... I'm a dumb ass, and I know I will. It's your show now, to me, so... and I just want to... ya know, like you always... because it's hard, ya know, it's really really hard, and you always... know what I mean?"

Cassie's eyes softened and she couldn't help but rescue Taylor from her floundering confession with a hug. She knew what Taylor wanted to say, even if she couldn't put it into words. For years, Taylor pushed Cassie away. Cassie couldn't deny that it always hurt, but Cassie knew that she didn't mean it, not really. Taylor just didn't know how to accept the things Cassie had to give, but that only told Cassie that she needed them that much more. Cassie had decided all the way back in New York City, during their time at their pro wrestling school before coming to Japan, that she would always do her best to help Taylor.

It took a long time for Taylor to realize it, to accept it for what it was, and to understand that it was okay for her to let the little Canadian ray of sunshine in under her hard exterior. She had been racked with guilt, and in some ways still was, for the way that she had treated Cassie. She brushed her off, treated her like an annoyance, or at best tolerated her like a bothersome little sister. She would repay it all now.

Taylor was honestly surprised when they separated that Cassie was the one crying and not her. Taylor's volatile emotions so frequently got the better of her that she was almost used to breaking down in tears all the time. This time, she was oddly dry-eyed, while Cassie's big green eyes were welled up with tears, and she looked so goddamn lovable, so captivating and adorable, that she had to stop herself from hugging her again.

Cassie sniffled and shook her hands girlishly. "I don't want you to go." She squeaked out. "But I'm so happy."

Taylor looked down at the floor, and then back at Cassie. She didn't need to say anything. The two glanced around for Akashi, and then quickly shucked off their clothes and did their best to dress in the flowing Japanese articles Akashi provided. They'd probably need some help getting them situated, but at least they wouldn't be near-naked at the time.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:49 am

"I just meant bra and panties, dammit!" Akashi whined as she was shoved out of the room. What an indignity to be muscled out of her own space! She crossed her arms as she stood in the guest room and 'harrumphed' to no one as she listened to Taylor's futile attempt to say what she had been wanting to say. Akashi had a big grin on her face at the tender moment and swooped back out to the front room on cue as she saw them trying to get their things back on.

"Geeze, you two!" She exclaimed. "You're doing it all wrong! And... it's not like it's nothing I haven't seen before, sheesh. People these days..." She muttered with a goofy grin on her face. She went to Taylor first and pulled at the blue kimono from behind so it fir on her before she began to properly wrap the obi around her properly.

"Imouto-chan." She said in a slightly sly voice. "I will get you a real wedding gift, but I want you to have this outfit." She said. "You should learn to wear it properly and show yourself off to everyone with Johnny-kun sometimes. maybe he's not like most Japanese men, and that's probably why you like him, but every once in a while you should act like a proper Yamato Nadeshiko for his sake, even if it's once in a blue moon. " She nodded and smiled as she fitted on the kimono and ran her hands alogn Taylor's waist so she could fit the hakama pants on properly.

"But... I am only loaning it to you." She said. "Because I want to wear it again. But I'll only wear it again when we make our next Kamikaze promo together at AFW. So, I guess if you really do never come back, then it's yours forever." She said with a grin.

Akashi went around in front of of Taylor and smoothed her hands down the girl's front and tugged to make sure everything was in order. "Yosh!" She said with a nod and then reeled Taylor in for a tight hug.

When she was finish, she slid over to Cassie and began helping her in the same way. "And Cassie-san... you should keep this as well. Though... I have no reason to give it to you...." Akashi furrowed her brow. "No... that's not right. It is my gift to you since you will become my kouhai!" Akashi nodded. "And... it suits you, so you should just have it."

Once she finished wrapping the obi, she began working on the pants. "You should also learn some proper Japanese manners since you live here. Even if you do not have a man to make use of them." She then grinned and leaned close to Cassie's ear. "I think you'll do a better job than Taylor-chan anyway." She said with a giggle.

Akashi then turned around and smoothed down Cassie's kimono top and hakama pants. "Besides, wen you get a man, then you'll be prepared!" Akashi raised an eyebrow. "Or... woman?" She said and then laughed. She shrugged and went in to hug Cassie as well. "Yosh." She whispered and then pulled back and looked at both of them. "You look wonderful! Like real Samurai." She said as she felt warm on the inside. "Oh!" She exclaimed and then cleared her throat. "Now you should remove your bras, ladies." She said and crossed her arms, giving them both a stern look.

"What was that I heard about removin bras!? You dudes aren't doin sexy things in here without us, are ya!?" Johnny said as he came out followed by Mamouru. Johnny wore black Hkama pants with a dark gray kimono top, which had thunder clouds embroidered into it. Mamouru had black hakama pants as well, but his kimono was dark brown and had black sparrows embroidered in it. Both looked rather sheik.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:51 pm

Taylor breathed a small laugh, but said nothing. What could she say? She knew Akashi was hoping she'd change her mind and come back. Part of her wanted that too. But she'd made up her mind, and in her heart she knew that walking away from her career was the right thing to do.

"Really?" Cassie looked up at Akashi with a great big smile. "Thanks! I love it! I... oh, but you'll be my kouhai too, right?" Cassie thought for a moment to make sure she was remembering what the word meant correctly. She knew plenty of Japanese that was regularly used in the culture of martial arts, and her conversational Japanese was coming along. Certainly it was much better than Taylor's. She was a little confused about why she would be Akashi's student, though, since she had so much to teach Akashi, but then she realized that it might be considered rather disrespectful to presume that she would be considered equal to the former champ.

"Oh! I mean, of course! Sorry, my Japanese is... Well I'm trying to learn manners, but it's so hard! No one has really taught me and there are so many things... it's so complicated. Maybe you can teach me to be Japanese while you teach me sumo."

She let Akashi's next remark slide. "Man." She said. Whoever came up with the idea that Cassie would be... that way? "S-someday..."

Taylor gave Akashi a look at the suggestion that they lose their bras. Her petulant attitude looked so out of place when dressed in such formal and elegant clothes. Cassie stood up straight with her hands together, like a lady, but Taylor had a hand on her hip and her head cocked to the side. All the Japanese formality in the world was no match for her punk attitude.

"Don't worry, Tiger, I'll save it for you!" Taylor called to Johnny. Her eyes roamed eagerly over him when he appeared, and she wondered if he was as pleased by seeing her in such uncharacteristic and formal Japanese clothes as she was by the sight of him. He looked so... mmm.

She looked over at Cassie to see her somehow extracting her bra from under her kimono and her jaw dropped. "What?" Said Cassie. "You don't wear a bra under a kimono. Right?" She looked at Akashi, and then couldn't help but look down at her chest. The woman's massive bust seemed at odds with the traditional Japanese aesthetic. "But... should you?" Akashi might've been old fashioned, but she didn't seem much like a lady.

Taylor shrugged and turned her back to Johnny. "Help me out here, babe." She said. She could've done it herself, but why? She looked to Akashi. "Okay, who's got the camera?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:00 pm

"Ahhh.... senpai!" Akashi said beaming. She was also pleased with Cassie's eagerness to integrate herself into the Japanese society. She knew it would be difficult and she didn't want to take away the girl's roots or anything. She doubted she could anyway if she HAD wanted to. It was the same with Taylor. But Japanese were naturally xenophobic and when someone willingly tried to be apart of their culture, it out them at ease. Akashi had no issues with foreigners. She was around them more than Japanese people usually, but still, she couldn't shake who she was. "I'll teach you everything! It's not so bad!" Akashi said with a wide grin.

She then looked down at her own cleavage, which threatened to expose her nipples. "Ehehe..." She said and pulled it over her breasts so they were held in a little bit better. "It's usually not... that bad..." She then reached out and took the sides of Cassie's and gave it a small tug the other way, just to expose a little more of the smaller girl's chest. "Perfect!" She said and gave a wink. Her ear twitched and as she heard Taylor's words "I do! I do!" She said and dashed off into the back of the house to get the camera.

Johnny's eyes had lit up when he had he had seen Taylor in the outfit. He had a goofy grin on his face as he approached and wrapped his arms around Taylor from the back before sliding his hands down her body and then up into the kimono to get hold of her bra and start to work it to a position to pull it off. "Mmmm...." He said leaning closed to her as he fidgeted around inside Taylor's kimono, not particularly trying to be efficient with his duties. "You look ... kinda awesome and junk!" He said with a wide grin.

Meanwhile, Mamouru roamed over to Cassie when Akashi left and bowed to her. "This is sort of strange, isn't it?" He said to the girl as he tugged at his kimono, his bare chest showing off a bit. He wasn't near as toned as Johnny, especially in his upper body, but there was enough definition that showing it off still looked good. "But, even when dressed up like that, you still end up looking so bright. How do you manage it, Cassie-san?" He said with a soft smile as he looked down at her.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:41 pm

"Really? 'Cause I feel pretty stupid." Taylor whispered to Johnny so Akashi wouldn't hear. "This is so totally not me."

Cassie stood perfectly still as Mamouru approached, only her eyes moving as she glanced to the side and then down, and then at Mamouru, and then up at empty space. She nodded and smiled. It was strange, but it was probably less weird for Mamouru, with him actually being Japanese and all.

She was confused by the next question, though. "Well... I'm wearing bright colors?" She said, looking down at her orange kimono and light blue hakama. She glanced around and smiled nervously. "That helps, right?"

She folded her hands and tucked her chin down and looked at Mamouru. It was never hard to remember why she was so awkward around him these days. She struggled to find some sort of conversation that would alleviate some of the pressure.

"Soo..." She began. "Do you still want to manage me, and... stuff?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:03 am

"No way, babe." Johnny said with a grin as he pulled her bra off and dangled it in front of her. "You look... like way cool!" He said with a bright grin.

At that moment, Akashi walked by and snatched Taylor's bra away with a smooth grab, her other arm holding a tripod with a camera on it. She stuffed the bra into her cleavage and stuck her tongue out at Taylor and Johnny. "Great, now my collection is complete!, fufufu..."

"Hey, man! What the hell!?" Johnny protested.

"Anyone's free to come retrieve it, Johnny-kun.!" Akashi said with a silky purr before she began adjusting the tripod, looking over the camera and pushing some buttons on it.

Mamouru blushed at Cassie's words and turned his head. But there was a visible expression of eagerness that he couldn't hide even with the turn. "C-Cassie-san... of course! You know how honored I would be to assist you in anyway. I..ah..." Mamouru lowered his head, swiveling it back to face Cassie. "I had thought that since you... we never had a chance to talk since you came back so I just figured that it wasn't working out for you..." He said meekly.

"OK!" Akashi shouted as she stood in front of the camera. "Everyone in front of me! Leave a spot for me, I got this thing on a timer. Johnny-kun, you stand behind Taylor-chan." She peeked her head up and grinned. "It's ok to get close, she only bites a little." She then let her head fall back down. "And Cassie-san, you go next to Taylor. Mamouru-kun, you go next to Cassie. I'll be behind Cassie-san and Taylor-chan."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:56 am

Taylor gave Akashi a dirty look. That was one undergarment she was not losing. It wasn't easy to find a bra that made your boobs look that hot when you didn't have giant boobs. She let out a low growl, but took her place as directed by Akashi.

"Well..." Cassie said. There was a long pause while she thought of all the things she could say, but wouldn't. Instead, all she said was "If you wanna..."

Taylor waited until Akashi came around to stand behind her and Cassie, and then with all the blinding speed that first made her a force in the ring she grabbed Akashi's hair at the back of her head and yanked it back, and then plunged her hand into Akashi's kimono and pulled out her bra.

"You have no idea how hard it is to find a bra that fits like this." She said, as the camera's shutter clicked. It was true. "It's my favorite. It's Johnny's favorite."

She stuck out her tongue at Akashi and tossed the bra back where she was sitting. "Probably want to try that again, huh?"

Cassie, in mid giggle fit, protested. "No! What was wrong with that one?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:30 am

Akashi threw up her hands as Taylor pulled her bra away. "Worth it!" She shouted and looped around to reset the camera. "And I have an idea of how hard it is to find any bra! Aside from being the land of the rising sun, we are also the land of flat chests and I...." Akashi waved her hand down her body. "Am practically shaped like a fertility goddess!" She then let out a sigh before grinning. She checked the camera. The picture had been absurd with one of Taylor's hands stuffed down her chest while she had a look of shock and delight, Mamouru turned and looking bewildered while Johnny also looked shocked and delighted.

"Yes..." Akashi said evilly. "We'll keep that one for sure..." After a small giggle, she reset the camera. "Ok, everyone!" She said as she swung back around. "Say Wasabi!"

She reached out and put one arm around Johnny and Taylor and the other around Cassie and pulled them close, smiling for the camera when it flashed.

Mamouru had only nodded to Cassie when she spoke. He was delighted to do it for her. "Let's just... talk about it later?" He said, giving Cassie a polite smile. That would be best. When they both had clear heads. He then stood for the camera, leaning up against Cassie's shoulder so he could fit in as the camera flashed.

Last edited by 445 on Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:58 pm

Taylor and Cassie put on their best smiles for the camera, and the second picture was a keeper for sure. Taylor turned and stood on her toes to give Johnny a kiss before pulling him away from the group.

Cassie's eyebrows momentarily scrunched up. "W-what is there to talk about?" She said, and tried to find something else interesting to look at.

"Man, I think I'm gonna call it a night." Said Taylor, stretching her arms up over her head. "Two days of this is a lot. I need a good night's sleep... Bear, are you coming? You can help me... ya know, pack."

Cassie nodded. Of course she was coming. And of course she'd help Taylor pack. And she'd hate every second of it. "I told my mom that you quit." She said. She wasn't sure why.

"What? When?"

"Well, I call home every day. Just for a little." Cassie said, slightly embarrassed by it, as if she shouldn't talk to her parents so much if she was going to be some tough wrestler chick. "She said it sounded like you knew what you wanted, and good for you for making a hard decision." She recited. "My dad said it was a shame that they wouldn't get to see you work anymore."

Taylor blinked. "Wait, what? Your parents watch, like... me?"

Cassie nodded as if it was obvious. "My dad talks about you all the time." Partly because so did Cassie.

Taylor shook her head. She didn't really know Cassie's parents at all. "Well... Johnny, do you mind crashing somewhere tonight?" She turned to him and put her hands on his chest. "I just want some girl time, ya know. Maybe you could stay with Kashi if you don't want to make the trip back." She glanced at Mamouru, as if remembering he was there, and raised an eyebrow.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:18 am

As the picture was finished and everyone began to settle down, Akashi watched at the small scene between Cassie and Taylor and smiled. "Cassie-san, it's ok! I talk to my father every day too!" She said with a wide grin. Not so much her mother, but Cassie didn't need to know that...

But Akashi crossed her arms. "Taylor-chan. You're drunk." She said flatly. "You're not going anywhere tonight. If you need to sleep, then you can do that at anytime. If you're worried about Johnny-kun then he can sleep in a different room." She nodded and looked at Taylor firmly. "It would be irresponsible to let you take a train back to Kyoto at the very least!" She said.

Johnny looked at Taylor and then at Akashi and shrugged. "I.. uh.... ?"' He wasn't sure what to do, really.

Mamouru only let out a soft sigh and nod to Cassie at her words. After that, he turned his attention to Taylor. "Tanikaze-san's right." Mamouru said. "None of us are in any condition to be going anywhere. You shouldn't refuse her hospitality, Taylor-san." Mamouru said with a nod. "Especially when she's being so accommodating. " Mamouru looked at Akashi.

Akashi nodded. "Yes." She said with a nod. "Johnny-kun and Cassie-san and sleep in the guest room and Mamouru-kun can have the couch, if there is an issue. If you need a room alone, Taylor-chan." She said and smiled at Taylor.

"Uhh..."
Johnny said, backing up so that he couldn't be implicated in any of this madness.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next