Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:00 am

» The Stray Cat brought home
by Tarantulust Yesterday at 10:51 pm

» Trials of a Hero
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:34 pm

» Gauntlet by the Pool: KO Party! - Pool Party (D) vs Raelyn Quinn [Specialty Match]
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mart-Kos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Now You're Cooking With Fire!

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Now You're Cooking With Fire! - Page 2 Empty Re: Now You're Cooking With Fire!

Post by Lobo Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:14 pm

"Of course, dear." Kelly said with a frilly little wave. "You do you. And I'll make you tap." Kelly said, fluttering her eyes at Heather before hearing the woman declare she would be champion.

"Great! It'll be a even better when I beat and take the title away from you! Hahahaha!"
Kelly cackled, giving Heather a little swat on the tit before she leaned back in her chair and laughed some more, only stopping at Heather's next words.

"Oooh? Do I look like a stress ball to you now? Do you wanna hurt me so you can feel better?" Kelly said mockingly as she drew a mock tear down her eye.

"I assure you, Heather. Whatever childish vision you had of yourself being able to beat me was more believable long ago. If we fought today... You'd be my bitch." Said the patriot with a large, wide grin across her face.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:32 pm

Heather tapped her fingers a bit on the table as she let Kelly go on, not interrupting or responding back for a bit. She grit her teeth slightly as she said she'd make her tap, that she'd take the title away from her, mocking her with her words, and finally claiming that she'd be her bitch if they fought again. All she was saying was just building in Heather more and more as she was tapping harder on the table.

"You just--keep going on with all that huh? You're pretty sure of yourself, yeah?" She let out, gritting her teeth slightly as she glared hard at Kelly--reminded fully why she was in such a heated feud with her so long ago.

"If we--had a match now" She let out, standing up and planting her hands on the table, leaning in towards Kelly. "I'd tear you apart and make you BEG me for mercy. BEG me to stop and just--take you as my slave instead. You'd wish you never met me again in this cafeteria."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:43 am

"Yeah." Kelly said cooly in response to Heather's words as she got all agressive and clearly worked up by Kelly's words, something the blonde enjoyed seeing greatly.

Kelly didnt flinch, but she was visibly annoyed that Heather was getting in her face and talking crap like the cocky little punk she was. She didn't like that Heather was threatening her or intended to take her as a prisoner much like Morrigan and Brittany had once before.

The blonde scowled at the raven haired woman but didn't budge.

"Are you threatening me, Sunderland?" She asked coldly as she sneered at Heather before slowly standing up and to lock glares with Heather.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:09 am

Heather's finger was tapping on the table as she had her hands planted on it. She just waited for Kelly's reply which she soon got--the cool response doing well to get even further on her nerves. She tried her best to calm herself down, but at the moment it wasn't working very well for her.

"Hmph..I'd say it's a threat--but honestly it's just the truth" She said as she kept her eyes glued on Kelly's. The way this meeting between them escalated so quickly was something that surely anyone who saw probably would have a hard time believing. These two almost went right back into their nearly hating eachother competitive nature that they had.

"And I'd EASILY prove it to you if that's what you're about to say"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:49 am

Kelly just glared at Heather in pure disgust, scowling at her old foe that she stood toe to toe with as she talked all high and mighty. The blonde was insulted that Heather thought she'd be easy, but she would not show that to Heather, she refused to be intimidated.

"Such a vicious bully you've become, Sunderland" Kelly said coldly. "I should be proud of you but I'm not. A little bit of trash talk and you already want to destroy and humiliate me. You're pathetic and you've insulted my honor." Kelly leaned grabbed her food and stood up straight again.

"Next TV event. I'll fight you in a P.O.W. match and I will give you exactly what you want." Kelly muttered before she smiled.

"I have such nice things I could dress you in... But I'd bet you'd love nothing more than for me to grab ahold of that long pretty hair and ride you... Break you." She whispered eerily before turning her back on Heather, beginning to talk away.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:04 am

"Hmph..I'm not being the bully here when I'm just reacting to the bullying thrown at me." She said, gritting her teeth in frustration as she was being painted by Kelly in this situation as the antagonist. She tapped her foot, the girl's words yet again easily frustrating her. She didn't know what it was, but Kelly just seemed to know exactly how to push her buttons when it came down to it.

Heather blinked in surprise at Kelly's next words though. The last thing she expected to come out of this and from the girl was that sort of match. "Kuh...fine then. If you're going to 'give me that' then I'll take it without hesitation."

The next words from Kelly though sent a shiver down her spine, her face turning slightly red. "Wh.." She was slightly stunned at that, taken back yet again by Kelly's proclamation as she clenched her fists tightly. "Tch...whatever..I'll see you out there" She let out, biting her lip before she sat herself back down. She grumbled out a bit at her turning her back on her, but they had made their decision and the match was set in stone. There was nothing else to talk about.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:50 pm

"Oh? You feel personally threatened by competition now? How sensitive you've become, dear." Kelly mocked cooly, keeping her composure while Heather grit her teeth at her.

"Good." She added upon hearing that Heather would take the match, all before pouring honey into the woman's ears and making her face turn a nice shade of red.

"Of course! Get plenty of sleep~!" Kelly said, giving Heather a frilly wave as their date was set and the woman sat down, finally leaving Kelly to just sigh and finish her rice curry in peace, not at all worried about her upcoming bout with Heather Sunderland in the slightest.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2