Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 2 Bots

bomaboody

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Melody Serperior vs Harley Jackson

4 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Melody Serperior vs Harley Jackson - Page 11 Empty Re: Melody Serperior vs Harley Jackson

Post by RJD Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:46 pm

Harley would be pretty tired herself after knocking out her opponent, Harley would start to doze off a little bit and would smile as she thought of a way to irritate her nasty rival even more!
Harley would push her opponent back into a sitting position against the barricade and would then sit on Ayano's lap and cuddle into the unconscious wrestler to get a little bit of a rest after her long and hard-fought match.

Harley would smile as she managed to think up a way to get back her enemy who seemed to like being feared and hated, as the fans would all crowd around and take pictures of the two cute kawaii wrestlers who would seem to be peacefully sleeping in each others arms. Since Ayano was trying her best to break down Harley and ruin her image Harley thought she should do just the same to her.

Back to top Go down

Melody Serperior vs Harley Jackson - Page 11 Empty Re: Melody Serperior vs Harley Jackson

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:57 pm

"GUH".

Melody felt the already familiar pain from the steel chair to her head. Despite her skull not being as hurt as before, it was still burning as she fell down on her back.

The blonde wouldn't give Melody any rest though, as Tsunade already approached her, and tried to attack her skull yet again. This time, however, she tried to put her hands up in an attempt to block the chair, or, if she could, grab it and try to snatch it back from japanese woman

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:52 pm

Tsunade would just smirk as she was about to start clobbering away on her opponent as she was already swinging the chair in Melody direction when the other wrestler was able to block the incoming chair shot as she put her hands up. With her chair shot being blocked Tsunade would try to raise the chair into the air again when she saw Melody grasp the edge of the chair and tries to snatch it back as the crowd would keep chanting the newbie's name.

''Let go of the chair as i took it away from you fair and square Melody'' growled Tsunade as she tries to take control back of the chair as she struggled to win the tug of war she was in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:45 am

Melody, thankfully, blocked the second chair shot, but the blonde was still holding the chair and pulling it to herself. Her grip was strong too, so Melody needed a way to make blonde release the chair.

After a second of thinking, she tried to get her feet under the chair, pushing her knees to herself.

"Alright, here you go", she said, as she ppushed the chair with her legs into Tsunade's face.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:46 pm

Tsunade was caught off guard as she thought for a second she would be able to regain control of the steel chair when Melody would let go of the chair and kick it in the former doctor's face. ''Aarrggg damn you''yells Tsunade in pain as she drops the chair while holding her nose as she stumbled backwards and lay on the steel chairs as she holds her nose trying to see if it was broken as blood runs down from it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:45 am

Melody, thankfully, managed to save herself from the repeat of the last match by kicking the chair in Tsunade's face.

As she stood up, her skull still pulsed with pain from the previous chair shot. Se glanced at the blonde, and noticed blood going through her nose.

"Good. Now to finish this...", she said, as she picked up the fallen chair and aproached the blonde and the steel steps, expressing little emotion on her face.

"Alright, you probably misheard me the first time, so I'll make it a bit more clear to you.", with those words, Melody prepared to launch the chair in blonde's face.

"If you EVER..." "SMACK" "Try to interfere in my matches AGAIN..." "SMACK" "I swear, after what I'll do to you THEN..." "SMACK" "You are going to BEG me to call the medics to pick up your bloody carcass from the ring. GOT IT YOU HAG?" "SMACK"

As Melody was saying that, she did short pauses to launch the chair into Tsunade's face.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:47 pm

Tsunade would start to feel a bit nervous when Melody would walk towards her after she picked up the fallen chair with almost no expression on her face as the Japanese native shirt and part of her face was covered in blood. So when Melody started to talk while the chair was already swinging towards Tsunade's face as she lay against the steel steps as she was unable to even protect herself from the impact.

After the second swing it became hard for some of the fans in the crowd to watch what Melody was doing as the wrestler would only pause her speech to smack Tsunade on her head as the former doctors screams on pain were heard throughout the arena. But it was a simple fact that the Japanese native was falling unconscious after the 4th swing as Tsunade did not even scream or react to that chairshot after it happened as she just lay their on the steps which was now covered in the former doctor's own blood.

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:06 am

Harley would almost be asleep on her rival but would suddenly hear the noise of a chair hitting something, by the time she opened her eyes she would notice Melody taking out Tsunade with the chair and would be a little bit confused but quickly leave her position on top of Ayano.

Harley would cautiously approach Melody and would take a long breath as she approached before saying " H-Hey Melody put that chair down! " The kawaii wrestler obviously misunderstanding the situation somewhat, understandably since the only part she would see was Melody beating on the mystery woman with a chair.
Harley would be ready to fight at a moments notice, she hadn't really been involved in any fights with weapons yet and had wanted to avoid taking brutal hits from them but she would be completely going against her morals if she let the beat-down go on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:54 am

As Melody finished her little speech, she heard a familiar voice telling her to stop. However, she was still enraged, so when she turned around to see who it was, she audibly screamed

"WHAT?!", while still holding the folded chair by one leg...

...and she saw a scared Harley standing there.

Once she saw the girl, Melody's rage disappeared in an instant to be replaced with confusion. Thinking logically, the girl should've left the ring a while ago since she won. So why was she still here?

While thinking this for about 5 seconds Melody realized that she was standing over the girl with a bloody chair in her hand, looking like something from a horror movie.

With that, she immideatly threw the chair against a barricade.

"Sorry about that, went a bit overboard. Why are you still here?

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:06 am

Harley was still ready to launch herself at Melody in a seconds notice but would shake a bit when her former opponent shouted but would seem slightly relieved when the chair was thrown away.

" Yeah just a tiny bit. Who is this and why did you beat them so badly?" Harley would say, though she was starting to piece together the fact that it probably wasn't Ayano who attacked during the match.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next