Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 227 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 227 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Melody Serperior vs Harley Jackson

4 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Melody Serperior vs Harley Jackson - Page 12 Empty Re: Melody Serperior vs Harley Jackson

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:23 am

"You probably already know, but, sorry to say, you didn't win the match fairly. And this...", as she was glancing at Tsunade, Melody tried to resist the urge to kick the older woman in the stomach: "...bitch, is pretty much the reason why. I accidentally kicked the ref, and as she couldn't call for the bell for the DQ when I was attacked, I ended up losing, not to say I would've enjoyed that kind of win.

So, wait, what did you think happened? And where is... whats-her-name... The metal girl?

Melody thought that, if Harley was still here, why would her rival leave so... quietly?

Last edited by Vcom7418 on Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Melody Serperior vs Harley Jackson - Page 12 Empty Re: Melody Serperior vs Harley Jackson

Post by RJD Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:51 am

" She...Is just a horrible person who cheats to win matches so I kinda thought she interfered. Oh yeah she is lying out there sleepy against the barricade... definitely in much better condition than your friend." Harley would say,.

From what she had seen of Melody in the match she seemed calm and collected enough to not knock someone's head in with a chair and for now would give her the slight benefit of the doubt though she still would seem a bothered by the state to which Melody near the woman, she would hope tthatMelody would leave it there as she continues to look at Melody as if something had snapped in the woman's head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:57 pm

Melody decided to take a quick glance to the other side of the ring. Sure enough, Harley's rival was knocked out at the barricade, though, from her distance, without any visible injury.

"Huh", she said to herself. The girl didn't sound as bad as her enemy, and it was kinda Melody's fault that she got into this predicament, so she couldn't help but feel a bit sorry for Harley's rival.

Once she turned back to Harley, Melody was sad to see a mixture of shock and fear on the girl's face.

Melody's temper got her into major troubles all her life. And while she usually got through fights easy enough, it's the emotions on faces of her friends and acquaintances that she could hardly look at afterwards

While Melody barely knew Harley, the girl seemed nice and, given that she attacked her rival, did not enjoy this kind of win. So to disappoint and scare this kind of person did make her feel guilty in this situation.

"Look, I... don't want to make any excuses for... this.", she said, pointing at Tsunade with her hand: "I definitely went overboard, despite what she put me through. You can probably tell I am not very good with controlling my temper. But I swear, I am not... a psycho, or the like, for the lack of a better word. Sorry if you are scared of me after this.

Last edited by Vcom7418 on Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:18 pm

Harley would listen to her former opponent and for now at least seemed like she had calmed down and on top of that Harley was quite gullible and would just sigh before letting her guard down and then speaking " Sorry about winning that match in such an Honourable way but it seems like you lost it in the same manor, how about we forget about this and get out of here before we have to deal with the problems we've just created "

Harley would say, she didn't know Tsunade well but she knew her rival could be really nasty and didn't like the idea of having to try to apologise to the enraged Villain after she wakes up. She would definitely be seeing Ayano again, after all she had just allowed the crowd to get a collection of cute photographs which she would definitely not appreciate being such a " super villain "

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:07 pm

"Very well"

Melody's mood was lifted a bit as Harley, seemingly, was not afraid of her any more.

She very quickly went to the second set of steel steps in the other corner to collect her shirt and jacket, and started making her way towards the entrance ramp, before stopping for a second.

"Quick question. Should we have a rematch at a later date? To know who would've really won today?"

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:59 pm

Harley would see her former opponent go and retrieve her attire before being asked the question and would say " Yeah sure, I'd be happy to. No chairs though " Harley would then start to walk towards the back, expecting Melody to keep up with her since she really didn't want to be there long enough to be responsible for the post-match chaos that someone would surely be getting chewed out for.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:23 am

"No chairs. Got it. Let's go."

With that, Melody made her way towards the entrance way. Her plan for the next few hours was to quickly see the doctor to confirm she didn't hurt anything in any way during the match (she wanted to get her back checked out, since she did take a few hard bumps on it). Afterwards, she would just go to her appartment, fall on her bed, and sleep for a day or two.

When directly at the entrance ramp, she glanced at the ring one last time, and then disappeared into backstage.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:25 am

The winner by pinfall and Shenanigans is Harley Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12