by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kawaii Contenders Tag Match

4 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Kawaii Contenders Tag Match - Page 4 Empty Re: Kawaii Contenders Tag Match

Post by Daaharu Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:22 am

Claire was stunned. It would only last for a few seconds, but that was long enough for Aoi to make her next move. Even now, Claire could not turn the tables on her opponent and seize the initiative. Even after everything Aoi had managed to do to her, Aoi still had a golden opportunity here! Claire cursed herself for not being better. She was the true heir to the kawaii title, and she was stronger and had a better hold on wrestling tactics and strategies, but she was, so far, losing this match!

And things would soon go from bad to worse, as Aoi now took advantage of the stunned schoolgirl. Just as Claire was beginning to feel her head, she felt Aoi's butt come down on her back, and felt her legs wrenched painfully up and backward, bending Claire into a crescent shape as Aoi put her into a Boston crab! "Gah! Huuhn...h-hey!" Claire would growl, as she tried to move her legs and found them unmoveable. At least Claire knew what she had to do in this situation. Slowly, she would begin to move her arms, dragging herself towards the ropes just a few feet away!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:18 am

A few seconds was all Aoi needed to get the advantage over Claire, Aoi didn't care how much Claire thought she was better then Aoi how she was the suppose heir of the kawaii title. Aoi knew after she lost her title she needed to train and get better there was always someone better then you out there was what Aoi learned, that's why after her win against that annoying blonde Shiyumi, that Aoi study past matches, practiced move after move after move and formulated plans on how to get an advantage and what moves would be a good choice.

Truthfully Aoi knew she could lose but what she wanted to do in this match was show Claire that if she gave her a hard fought match that she could also be worthy of getting the title that what Aoi wanted most of all to show she was worth something. Pulling back on Claire's legs Aoi didn't plan on breaking the girls back though the thought of it did crossed her mind.

Bending the school girl more started to feel the girl crawl to the ropes, Good Claire don't make this an easy match fight me with all you got and well have no problem Aoi thought to her self as she pulled the girl legs back more. "Is..this all you got Claire?" Aoi asked as she wanted get Claire to give it all she got she didn't want to seem like she was taunting but that might be how she looked. " Come on show me what you got give me you're all and i'll do the same!" Aoi yelled out as she pulled back hard as her back was laying against Claire's head her knees were up high.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:15 am

Aoi was pulling back hard on her legs, locking Claire quite tightly into the hold and immediately dispelling any thoughts the black-haired girl might have had of just forcing her way out of the hold with the strength of her legs. It seemed like she would need the rope break in order to extricate herself from this very difficult position, and so she began crawling. Inch by inch, she made progress. Thankfully, the ropes were not too far away to begin with.

Aoi knew what Claire was going for, however, and was determined to make it as difficult as possible. For every inch Claire made towards the ropes, Aoi yanked her legs back further, and up higher. The higher her legs were, the more difficult the journey became for Claire, to the point where she was starting to become uncertain whether she could make it all the way there before the pain became too much to bear.

Thankfully, she noticed something: that back brushing against her head. Aoi was becoming a little overzealous in her application of the hold. That gave Claire a new opening.

"All I've got? Just wait...and see!" Claire would growl, as she would reach up with one hand to try to grab onto Aoi's blue hair. Then, with a roar, Claire would pull on the girl's head as hard as she could! Aoi had already almost flipped herself over pulling back on Claire's legs. Now, Claire would try to drag Aoi the rest of the way, pulling her all the way off and hopefully sending her tumbling across the canvas!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:49 am

Aoi was pulling hard as she wanted to give everything she got against Claire and apparently she gave a tad to much since she was bending Claire really badly. Aoi was going to far back and she didn't notice her head was over Claire's till the school girl grabbed a fist full of blue hair and started to pull the girls hair to make Aoi flip over.

However Aoi would yelp when her hair was pulled but she would try to hold her position over Claire toughing out as much as she could against the hair pull. "nnnnghhh my hair..." Aoi groaned feeling that her scalp was on fire.

Aoi tried hold on but she was starting to lose her grip on the School girl's legs but she still tried to hold on even though her head was burning in pain and her grip was weakening. Aoi wasn't going to give up the hold at all, she was determined to hold on. "Ugh shit!" Aoi growled. it was getting harder and harder for Aoi to hold on any minute Aoi was going to lose her hold.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:42 am

Claire had hoped to pull Aoi off immediately, but the blue-haired girl put up some staunch resistance to Claire's efforts to drag her off and throw her down to the canvas. Her persistence was admirable, but, now that Claire had ahold of her head, she was not going to be able to pull herself back up into a normal Boston crab position. To do so, she would have to put her own head and neck under tremendous pressure, and pain. So it was only a matter of time until either pain or a loss of balance toppled the Japanese kawaii girl.

"Rrrrgh...come on..." Claire would growl, as the stubborn Aoi refused to submit to the inevitable and get off of Claire's back. She was still pulling hard on Claire's legs, and Claire's back was still hurting pretty badly, with the pain growing worse for her by the second. But she was the one in control right now! She could endure the gradually weakening hold even if it did pile on some pain.

"Now get...off!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:53 am

Even though she was Struggling to hold her boston crab she knew it was a lost cause but she wanted to give as much pressure as she could on Claire. After a few seconds tho Aoi released her hold on Claire's legs and would bridge her self up and flip her self over Claire hoping the girl would let go of her hair. That just proved how tough Claire was as how much she wanted to win just like Aoi, Flipping over Claire's body Aoi would hunch down since the girl still had her hair in her grasp. "there i got ...off now...let go !" Aoi yelled grabbing onto Claire's wrist.

Aoi still felt good she managed to do some damaged to Claire but she wonder how much did she do against the school girl. Soon as Claire would let go of her hair Aoi would back away to get some distance even though she knew she had to press her advantage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:53 pm

Finally, after quite a bit of tugging on her hair, Aoi decided that it was too much and let go of Claire's legs. As the blue-haired girl flipped off of Claire, doing so in a slightly more controlled fashion than Claire would have preferred, Claire would let her legs flop down to the canvas and let out a deep breath of relief. Her legs were throbbing in pain, and she knew that it wouldn't all go away during the match, or even tonight. Her legs, among other things, would likely be very sore in the morning.

As Aoi grabbed at her wrist, Claire would give her hair one last yank, then let go. Aoi skittered away to her own side of the ring, giving Claire at least a few seconds to recover. She got up onto her knees, wincing a little as her back protested. She put a hand to it, then bent herself forward a little bit, in the opposite direction of the Boston crab. That seemed to help, somewhat. Then, she would try to get up onto her feet.

Her legs hurt, but when she rose they at least stayed under her. She wobbled, once, then regained her balance. She moved around a bit and, though it hurt, she could still move pretty fast. And so, it was time to finally take the fight to Aoi. Claire would look her opponent's way, then jump back and bounce off the ropes. She would stick her arm out, as if going for a clothesline. She wanted to fake Aoi out. At the last moment, as Claire hurtled towards her foe, she would duck down and baseball slide into Aoi, trying to knock her legs out from under her and send her tumbling to the mat!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:01 pm

Aoi managed to control her flip thankfully but Claire didn't let go of her hair till giving a final hard yank. Aoi took a few steps back going back to her side of the ring as she looked at the girl she seem to have taken damaged but appeared it wasn't enough as Claire was still able to get on her feet her back did look hurt, so Aoi had that going for her

Aoi started to get back in her wrestling stance thinking on how Claire was going to go about this. She didn't had to wait think for long as Claire started to attack by bouncing off the ropes right at Aoi, Knowing the added speed from the bounce was going to be tricky for Aoi to counter untill she saw the girl stretched out her arm for a cloths line.

Aoi was about to counter till the girl faked her out with a baseball slide hitting her right leg. she should have seen that coming she should have noticed it was a fake out. Aoi was cursing her self but she told her self there would be time for that later. she hit the canvas with a thud but wouldn't allow her self to be left open for wide as she tried to get to her feet, her right leg hurt abit but she thought it would go away soon enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:39 pm

Claire was able to fool her opponent into committing to making a move to protect herself against the clothesline, and as a result Aoi had no defense when Claire would suddenly pull her arm back in, tuck herself down, and slide hard into Aoi's legs, taking the right one out from under her and sending Aoi tumbling, face first, down onto the canvas!

Claire couldn't help but smile. Finally, she was able to seize the initiative, and, despite the pain in her back and legs, she would not let up for even a second. She was going to keep going and make sure that, when they tagged out, Aoi was hurting a lot more than she was! Really, that was all one could hope to do in a tag match like this one.

Claire would turn around and push herself quickly up onto her feet as she saw Aoi rising. When she did, Claire felt another hot burst of pain in her back, one which nearly made her double over. "Nnnn!" she hissed, trembling for a moment as she realized she needed more time to rest. But she had to put Aoi in a position where the girl could not interfere with a tag. Quickly, Claire would come up behind Aoi and wrap her arms around Aoi's, sliding them through her armpits and then up and behind her head to put Aoi in a full nelson and trap her there!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:04 am

Aoi was able to get up fairly quickly, looking at Claire while she got seeing the girl holding her lower back. Making a mental note of that Aoi would continue to get up till she felt Claire wrap her arms around hers and about to lock in a full nelson. "No you dont!" Aoi said as she would try top push her and Claire into a turn buckle hopefully to one that was hers or neutral.

She knew how much a full nelson would be tough to get out of, so while she tried pushing them into a corner Aoi would also attempt to grab onto Claires hair hoping if she was able to grab onto the school girls hair Aoi would yank upward. Aoi also tried to power out of the hold since she and Claire might be of the strength Aoi thought that maybe she could power out as she did the hair pulling and pushing.

Aoi wanted to have Claire have a hard time keeping her hold up befor the pain start setting in and it was setting int as her neck started hurting and her shoulders ached a bit. Aoi was going to tell Claire to let go even though she wanted to but thought she would look weak if she did that and Claire wouldn't let go anyways so why bother.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next