Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 114 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 114 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tag Match: Kate and Ele vs Kyo and Makie

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Tag Match: Kate and Ele vs Kyo and Makie Empty Tag Match: Kate and Ele vs Kyo and Makie

Post by Underdog21 Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:50 pm

Standard Match
Victory by pin, submission or KO

The crowd was murmuring with excitement as the arena was prepped for another match. The next bout was listed as a mixed tag match, and given the increasing number of good tag teams in Tension at the moment-- the Takeuchi siblings, WhiteGale, the Rodriguez's, Blanco and Hollly, and so on-- this promised to be a good bout. What made it all the more interesting was that apparently a new tag team on the Tension roster was going to be participating, which meant that this would hopefully be an opportunity for the newcomers to show their stuff.

Even as the murmuring continued, the crowd suddenly hushed, and then burst into cheering excitement, as the first tag team arrived.

Tag Match: Kate and Ele vs Kyo and Makie Seven_minutes_in_heaven___gray_fullbuster__ft__by_thedarkestkey575757-d6lumln

Tag Match: Kate and Ele vs Kyo and Makie 136252-b04652ec6a65c09aeeda3959c3d16397

"Kanjite Knight" from the Mazinger Z soundtrack blared in the background as Makie and Kyo Akamatsu strode down the ramp, the arrival of the two sibling wrestlers causing cheers to erupt from their collective fans. The two could not have been more different: Kyo was stern-faced and relentless, striding down the ramp with the look of a warrior about to enter battle. His eyes strayed from the ring only to occasionally glance at his fans, and give them a solemn nod of acknowledgement or the ghost of a smile. Makie, by contrast, responded enthusiastically to her fans, smiling to them, waving, and even veering to the edge of the ramp to hi-five them.

Despite their differences, the two of them were veterans of Tension at this point-- the Samurai, and the Tempest. Many people placing bets favoured them already...but then again, these newcomers, whoever they were, were going to be an unknown quality.

"You know, Toshio has been awfully quiet lately," Makie pointed out as the two made their way to the ring, sliding under the ropes.

"Nah, I'm sure he's fine," Kyo replied, sliding under the ropes and standing to his full height in the ring, rotating his shoulders a little. "Last I talked to him, he just needed some space to do his own things, that's all."

"All the same, I'm kinda worried about him," Makie said. Sighing, she stretched a little against the ropes, showing off her lithe form. "But onto other things...when are we going to challenge one of the big teams? You know, like WhiteGale, or the Kamiyas? I think we're established enough now that we can do that."

Kyo understood his sister's aggravation all too well. "It's not my call, you know that," he replied. "It's up to Miss Sellers. Hopefully, if we impress enough in this bout, then maybe we can challenge one of the bigger teams."

Makie made no reply. Instead, moving away from the ropes, she moved towards the centre of the ring and watched the opposite ramp, waiting to see who they would be facing...

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Tag Match: Kate and Ele vs Kyo and Makie Empty Re: Tag Match: Kate and Ele vs Kyo and Makie

Post by xalex Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:30 pm

Spoiler:
In the next Moment all lights were turned off in the arena. It became totally quiet in the building the fans looked up to the ramp. It was quiet for some time. Kate and Ele both took their positions. They stood side by side and started to go into a pose while the light still was turned off. Kate was standing at Ele´s right side. Kate put her left arm on her hips, while putting her other and in front of her face with a horizontal peace sign. While doing so she puts out her lips and smiled.
Ele did the same thing just mirrored.
No one said anything then suddenly when the light was still turned off music started to play. It was Ele and Kate´s entry music which started to play, “Live My Last - Let's Get This Started Again”. The first twelve seconds past while the light was still turned off.

Then suddenly when the “Wake up” hit in and the song became louder and faster the light was turned back on and confetti was shoot into the air at the top of the ramp. The moment the light was turned back on Ele and Kate stood at the top of the ram. The two girls were welcomed with a loud cheer. Both would keep staying in their pose for some moment before they started to walk down to the ring. More jumping… They walked close to the barricade, Kate at the right side, Ele at the left and both were giving high five to the fans. Then when they were closer to the ring Ele stopped her walk and nodded to Kate. The black haired women would start to run down to the ring and stoop there with her back turned to the ring. She would look up to Ele and gave her a signal to come. Ele would start to run down to the ring and jump up directly in front of Kate, before landing with the foots in the hand of Kate, who send help her jumping over the top rope into the ring.
The brown haired girl flew a short moment and went over the top rope. When she came down in the ring she rolled over the mat before jumping back to her feet. Like always that move induced a pretty loud cheer form the fans. Ele would turn around herself for a moment and ripped her arms up into the air.

Kate at the same time would roll into the ring under the bottom rope. Both girl´s would then walk side to side over to their opponent.
“Hey there… you must be your opponent´s for the night! I am Ele, nice to meat you! I am looking forward to our match and hope we will have a great one!”, would Ele start of.
“I am Kate. I also hope we can deliver the best we can!”, added Kate.

Back to top Go down

Tag Match: Kate and Ele vs Kyo and Makie Empty Re: Tag Match: Kate and Ele vs Kyo and Makie

Post by Underdog21 Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:35 am

The two siblings watched as their new opponents arrived, making a very flashy entrance as they did so. The crowd seemed to love it, and instantly cheered on the two new girls as they strode down the ramp. They were both fairly tall and fit, with more than a little bit of muscle between them. Kyo, in particular, was able to read an easy confidence to their movements that suggested that they knew how to fight, although the two were so similar in build that he couldn't guess at their fighting styles (or any differences between them).

"Well, they sure know how to make an entrance," Makie muttered.

"Performance isn't everything," Kyo replied almost dismissively. In truth, though, he had to admit that it was a pretty good entrance.

Finally, the two newcomers got into the ring and approached them in greeting, each speaking in a definite Australian accent. Up close, he was now able to give them a better look, and was able to tell immediately that they were both not only going to be strong opponents, but that they probably knew how to hold their own as well. As Kyo gauged their physiques, he also couldn't help but notice how little their outfits covered...and blushed immediately. The last thing he wanted was to give the wrong impression by ogling his opponents. Makie, of course, eyed them as well, but wasn't even shy about it.

"Nice meeting ya," Makie replied with a grin. "I'm Makie, and this is my brother Kyo."

"Uh, hi...." Kyo said, finally regaining his composure and remembering the need for politeness. "I'm sure that you'll give us a tough fight. Speaking of which, which one of you wants to start off?"

Last edited by Underdog21 on Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:13 pm

Kate and ele needed to smile when they realized that they had nice opponent. Looks like their opponents were brother and sister… it was their first match against a mixed Tag team. Ele would look to Makie and smile.
“so… I would like to go first with her… if that is okay for you two…”, Ele would say while looking over to Kyo, then to her partner Kate before looking back at Kyo. “You two can wait outside and we the beauties can have fun first!”

Kate shacked her head for a moment. But then she would say. “Yeah it is fine with me… you can go first. But don´t screw this but…” Kate would look over to Kyo. “I hope it is fine for you if the smaller one start this off.”

After that both girls would want to shake the hands of their opponents before walking back to their corner. Kate would leave the ring and wait in the apron. Ele was staying inside. She jumped out and down, impatient for the mat to start. If the ring bell would finally ring she would go forward to go into the center of the ring to meet her opponent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:12 pm

Makie was initially taken aback by Ele giving her such a forward compliment-- after all, it wasn't often another female wrestler called her a 'beauty.' She took it in stride though (after all, Ele wasn't bad looking either), and smiled back at Ele. "Oh, I'm always up for going first," she replied, before turning to her brother with a nonchalant shrug. "Hey, sorry, Kyo, I can't help it if I'm the more attractive one!" 

Kyo simply rolled an eyebrow. "More attractive, less mature," he shot back at Makie. He glanced at Kate, and chuckled at her comment. "I'm fine with that if you are...just don't let her hear you call her 'small.' She may decide to take it out on you."

As Kate and Kyo moved back to their respective corners, Makie shook Ele's hand. "I hope you're still this nice after I kick your ass," she taunted with a grin, before moving back to her corner and bracing herself. The moment the bell rang, she moved to the centre towards Ele: keeping an eye on the other girl's movements, she would raise her arms for a lockup...

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:04 pm

Kate needed to smile when she heard Kyo´s warning not to call his sister small… when she could hear her… She would better listen to him and keep playing nice.

Ele smiled when she heard the teasing of her opponent. “You kicking my ass? I think u didn´t get the memo! I am going to kick your asses! Not only yours also his! First I am going to beat you and then him… you are going to see! So better watch your mouth! Looking good won´t save you from a beating!”

Ele saw that her opponent raised her arms for a lockup… Ele knew, that she wasn´t the strongest girl around… not even close… and that her chances were pretty bad to win anything in lockup… but she didn´t wanted to back away from the challenge. Instead Ele steeped closer to her opponent and raised her arms as well, she put her fingers between the fingers of her opponent and would slowly start to push against the arms of her opponent trying to push her backwards. Very fast Ele came at her limit and that wasn´t much….

Kate was standing outside the ring… she wasn´t really watching Ele and Makie in the ring… the start would be a bit slow both girl would test each other out a bit before the funny part would start. No Kate had found something that was looking much more interesting in her eyes… Kate was looking across the whole ring…. Into the other corner… She was watching Kyo… this boy… he was pretty handsome and cute… he had a good trained body. Kate needed to bite on her lips while she was watching him. She knew that normally she should watch her partner but she couldn´t get her eyes of him. Kate tried to hide it and made it look like he was watching the match in the ring right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:10 pm

The bell rang, and the two girls edged closer to one another. Ele was significantly taller than Makie, but the Japanese girl didn't let that deter her as she closed the gap, a grin on her face. The two of them locked up, pushing and grappling against each other, and for a few seconds, Makie gritted her teeth and she and Ele twisted in a deadlock.

That is, until Makie suddenly dropped back, hoping to press her boots against Ele's bare midsection and flip her overhead in a monkey flip. If she managed that, then Makie would hopefully use the roll to flip back to her feet, ready to drop-kick Ele the moment she got back up!

Kyo would give Makie an encouraging clap at as this happened...and then noticed Kate staring at him. The Australian girl hurriedly looked away from him at that moment, blushing as she instead focused back on the match. Maybe the Australian girl had been sizing him up? If so, then Kyo couldn't for the life of him figure out why she had been blushing. It was probably nothing, Kyo decided to himself as he focused back on the match...

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:19 pm

But when Ele was thinking about how she could get the upper hand in this deadlock when suddenly the force she was pushing against disappeared and she felt forwards. Makie was falling backwards and put her boot into the abs of Ele. The air was pressed out of the poor girl shen Makie was using a monkey flip to put Ele over her.

Luckily for Ele her acrobatic talent kicked the moment she was lifted into the air. When she was moving over Maiko she started to pull her legs and arms closer to herself and start to spin a bit. She was able to land on her legs with a smile on her face. Slowly she would turn around to Makie:
“Nice try sweat heart… but you need to do bet…” Ele was not able finish her sentence cause when she was facing to Makie again she just turned right into a drop kick from her opponent.

Ele screamed out loud when the kick connected with her chest and send her down to the mat pretty hard. She would roll over the mat and hold her chest for a moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:07 pm

Makie was momentarily taken aback as Ele managed to acrobatically land on her feet. Momentarily. As good as Ele seemed to be at this, Makie was already two steps ahead, nailing her with a spin-kick that caught her in mid sentence. The taller Australain girl went down hard to the mat, as Makie rolled up to a sitting position. "Sorry, you were saying something?" she teased.

Getting back to her feet, Makie ran across the ring to the ropes, bouncing off of them before running back at Ele. Initiating a back flip of her own, Makie would try to drop her legs down hard across Ele, hoping to keep her Aussie nice and stunned as she maintained her early lead in this match...

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:39 am

Ele was hit unprepared. The drop kick was nailing her directly into the chest with all it force and send her down onto the mat. She screamed out loudly when her back to the floor of the mat.
She was still holding her chest when she suddenly felt that the ground begins to shake. Surprised she looked over to her opponent and saw that makie was coming her way pretty fast. Ele might be able to see It coming but she didn't have enough time to react and get out of the way.

So came makie crashing down onto her with a leg drop after a spin. That move had power! It pressed together ele's rips and put out all the air from her body. The poor girl could to anything other than screaming out in pain when she was pressed onto the mat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next