Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Kawaii " in her own league " ( for d_ultsch )

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Kawaii " in her own league " ( for d_ultsch ) Empty The Kawaii " in her own league " ( for d_ultsch )

Post by RJD Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:08 pm

Harley was excited to have another interview, it seemed she was getting noticed a little more by fans and the AFW alike as she was given a chance to share her thoughts and expectations for her future, she would practically be bouncing in the backstage area as she approached her interviewer and got through the interview.

" So today we have with us Harley Jackson, a relatively new kawaii wrestler. this will be the first time Harley has been interviewed except for before her debut so we have a large collection of topics to discuss." the interviewer would say, she was dressed in a suit and had a loud clear voice which made Harley's smile grow bigger as she felt like a big shot for the first time.
" Thank you, I'll be happy to answer anything. I've learned a lot since my debut match." Harley would happily chirp, luckily for Harley she was quite a decent talker but even despite that she started to talk a bit too quickly and would slow herself down.

The interview would continue on for a while and Harley would do her best to be as respectful as possible, the topics of Harley's humiliating loss against the Heavenly angels would come up which Harley would simply respond to with " It was very embarrassing, even now it's effecting me in matches. " and would mention her building tension with Ayano which Harley would respond to with " If she had any sense of pride or virtue then she wouldn't have won that match, I think the fact that I more or less had her beat with only my breasts until she cheated and spat something in my eyes speaks volumes about how little confidence that horrible excuse for a wrestler has."

Eventually after a few more questions a topic would be brought up that Harley had hoped to be able to sweep under the rug, but it wouldn't seem so as her smile slightly disappeared with the next question.

" So Harley, I've heard from reliable sources that you said you wouldn't even compete for the kawaii title, Is this true and if it is then why not?". the interviewer would say, smiling as she noticed Harley's facial expression change, happy to bring up such an oddball question which would break Harley's confidence a little as she seemed to be a bit more nervous now

" Oh em...yes I did say that. I don't mean to disrespect anyone or cause any controversy but I came to the AFW to fight my hardest and inspire people to never give up no matter how tough the challenge, I feel like my ambition to wrestle doesn't match well with the Kawaii division, so far every Kawaii I've faced has been pretty easy to take down and I've even managed to take down larger wrestlers so I don't really feel like I need to prove myself by earning that title and would prefer to go for a different one. When it comes to kawaii wrestlers I could honestly say that I'm in my own league." Harley would respond, seeming a slight bit flustered as she knew this would be a hard question to answer without causing a little bit of controversy. Though she would quickly calm down as she thought that what she was saying was reasonable enough, after all Harley wasn't lying, in her experience the other kawaii's hadn't given her much competition. Though even she knew that she was sure to upset some other wrestlers with that last comment, luckily for her it was a solo interview. Or at least it was planned to be solo.

Back to top Go down

The Kawaii " in her own league " ( for d_ultsch ) Empty Re: The Kawaii " in her own league " ( for d_ultsch )

Post by d_ultsch Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:39 pm

Today was Kagami's day off and Kagami had decided to stroll through the halls of the AFW to relax and maybe hit up the gym. Kagami was walking along when she heard someone in an interview right around the corner. Kagami stood still as she didn't want to interrupt the interview. However, KAgami then heard the words about the Kawaii belt and Kagami just couldn't help herself.

Kagami turned around the corner and walked right up to Harley interrupting the interview. "Excuse Me!" Kagami would say as she pressed a finger into Harley's chest. "The Kawaii title is a true title and i won't have you talk down on it. Kawaii are real wrestlers too an i don't appreciate you talking down on us." Kagami said as she was pretty angry. A lot of people looked down on the Kawaii's of the league but seeing another Kawaii do it just set Kagami off. "You should show some respect. The Kawaii title is a worthy title and it deserves to be respected just like the rest of the titles in this league." Kagami would say as she would stay in Harley's face with an angry look on her face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

The Kawaii " in her own league " ( for d_ultsch ) Empty Re: The Kawaii " in her own league " ( for d_ultsch )

Post by RJD Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:48 pm

Harley would be ready to hear the next question when she suddenly saw the interviewers face drop before forming into a smile again, she was wondering why until she heard Kagami interrupt and before she could make sense of the situation she would have the other kawaii wrestler in her face and would just watch as her opponent placed her finger on her chest.

Harley would see that the wrestler was pretty upset and didn't really want to start anything, after-all Harley herself knew that without the crowd being there to cheer her she was much more likely to get beat down easily.
" H-Hey wait I'm not saying it shouldn't be respected it's just on a different level to the other titles... Also I'm not talking down on all Kawaii wrestlers, just saying that I think I'm better and I feel like I have enough evidence for that from my matches with other kawaii wrestlers."

Harley would start to get a little bit irritated as Kagami started to get in her face more and would say something without thinking as she suddenly opened her mouth and words came out unfiltered " Kawaii wrestlers may be as good as other wrestlers but the kawaii division doesn't seem to impressive, good kawaii wrestlers have no reason to go after the kawaii belt otherwise they would be going after belts which would be more challenging to them! " Harley would immediately regret saying that, not only because she was talking to another kawaii but because the interviewer had just been videoing the whole thing and had caught the inspirational Kawaii wrestler talking down about the kawaii roster as a whole.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:45 pm

Kagami was slightly taken aback by Harley and her complete disrespect for the Kawaii league and its title. Kagami wouldn't take that as she would get back up in Harley's face. "The Kawaii title is just as important as any other title in this league. And what would you know about good Kawaii wrestlers?" Kagami would say as Harley's pompous attitude was really making her mad. "The Kawaii league is a great league and i won't let someone like you disrespect it." Kagami would say as she glared at Harley.

"You have never won a title let alone the Kawaii title. You wouldn't know how much hard work it is too be champion. Especially when someone like you keeps disrespecting our league. You are lucky we aren't in the ring or else i would teach you just what the Kawaii league can do." Kagami would say as she wanted to do nothing more than to teach her fellow Kawaii a lesson.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:56 pm

Harley would understand why her opponent was mad and even felt bad as she didn't meant to disrespect the title as much but rather just dismiss it to get more in the spotlight but after Kagami made it seem like Harley herself hadn't put hard work in the kawaii wrestler would start to get more irritated now, the annoyance being visible in her face.

" I've wrestled against people a whole foot bigger than me! I don't care if you think I'm wrong but don't talk about hard work as if I don't understand the concept of it. I'll have a match with you anytime and any place and you know what, I'll probably beat you. Also I know about good Kawaii wrestlers because I am one and when I get a title it won't be the Kawaii belt. " Harley said, pushing Kagami back a little bit, not liking that her opponent was getting way to close for no reason and Harley would not have the sense anymore to just endure it.

At this point it seemed as if both the passionate young wrestlers refused to give each other the slightest bit of respect, of course Harley would have no clue exactly who she was talking to as she got into a headed dispute with a former Kawaii champion.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:08 pm

Kagami wouldn't back down from Harley as she basically challenged her to a match. "You wouldn't be able to beat me in any match. I am a former champion and guess what belt it was. The Kawaii belt!" Kagami said as she would give Harley a stern look. "You would never get a belt because you don't deserve one. You are just like all the bigger wrestlers except you are worse because you are a Kawaii. I accept your challenge and after i beat you. You will have to apologize to the whole Kawaii roster."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:25 pm

Harley would hear her opponent's words and would just get more angry before she would blow up on the woman " I don't care about you holding a belt! There is no way you will be harder to beat than some of the woman I've beaten before and I'll prove that I deserve a belt after beating you! In fact I might even go after the Kawaii title and get it quickly just to prove my point! I've beaten some of those bigger wrestlers and smaller ones and adding someone who didn't manage to keep their title to the list would be a great addition." Harley would yell, completely not caring about being professional anymore though she would calm down as she mentioned the last bit.

Harley would then realise that she had just got herself another woman she would have to face and would slightly start to regret it in her mind already, between her feud with Ayano, eventual re-match between Melody, heated match with Yugito and now her challenge to a former champion would probably end up being too much for even Harley to handle.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:03 pm

Kagami just couldn't take it anymore. Harley had jut kept pushing Kagami's buttons and Kagami would just strike out. Out of nowhere Kagami would slap Harley right across her face. "I will teach you a lesson about being so arrogant." Kagami would say as she would glare at Harley after she had just slapped Harley across the face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:06 pm

Harley would suddenly feel and hear her opponent's slap at the same time and would just calmly look at the former champ with a big red mark forming on the side of her face, Harley trying to be calm and rational but after less than second her smile would turn to a frown as she would quickly slap Kagami back in the face before the interviewer would try to get between them.

" You try it and I'll remind you why you lost your title you overly aggressive bitch " Harley would say, her somewhat more nasty side emerging despite her trying to cover it up while still on camera

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:20 pm

Kagami's head snapped to the side as Harley slapped her back. "Just you wait until we are in the ring." Kagami would say before turning around and storming off. Kagami would teach Harley some respect but now was neither the time or the place.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next