Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 133 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 131 Guests :: 1 Bot

Mystery Dragon, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Fighting In Disappointment (Complete)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Fighting In Disappointment (Complete) Empty Fighting In Disappointment (Complete)

Post by Clyton Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:26 pm

In the gym, near one punching bag, stands Vicky. She was wearing a yellow T-shirt and a blue skirt, with some of her usual wrestling items such as her elbow pads, knee pads, socks and boots. She was kind of disappointed that she lost her first match to Megumi Mutoh. She was in disbelief, wondering if Megumi was really that strong or just pure luck, because the match was definitely a close one, too close to almost be called a tie. 'That must have been a fluke, isn't it?' At least she considers her a challenge, so she would love to fight Megumi again to confirm that, but right now, she needs to train. So she glared at the punching bag, before she does a variety of punches, from uppercuts, to hooks, to jabs, etc, and does it intensively, trying to get a good workout from it.

Last edited by 553 on Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Fighting In Disappointment (Complete) Empty Re: Fighting In Disappointment (Open RP)

Post by Maxy Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:37 am

After checking things out at the gym, Kei decided to go to the park near the arena (which happens later lol) but before she leaves she notices someone else.

Kei watches Vicky from a distance, and after a bit she walks a bit closer to her. "HEY! No need to push yourself too hard. Don't want to get tired from over punching then have that punching bag pin you hmmmm?" She smirked a little.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Fighting In Disappointment (Complete) Empty Re: Fighting In Disappointment (Open RP)

Post by Clyton Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:21 am

Vicky continued punching the bag, until she heard that loud "HEY!" comment. She smashed the punching bag with a straight-forward punch after that comment, and stood still, only moving her head to see who it was. It was a girl she never met before. "You worry about someone you don't know? I appreciate your concern but I can handle it. I have done this many times in my life, and never got tired since I know when to stop. So..." After that, she continued punching the bag, seemingly ignoring the girl for now.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:53 am

"That's good. I've been doing this for roughly 20 years and I've seen a lot of people cut their careers short because they over do it."

She watches her for a bit more.

"I saw your match with Megumi. While I was impressed with the overall result from the both of you, I noticed a couple times where you both let the match slip away, but you're both young and it's bound to happen. Can't say whereabouts of course but make sure it doesn't happen twice and you'll win it faster. So where you from anyway kid?"

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:14 pm

After Kei finished her statement, she stopped punching again, seemingly having enough of a workout with the punching bag. She then fully turned to her, just to get a good look at her. She can tell she's old, after hearing that first comment. But after the second, she definitely replied back. "I don't need your lectures. And I'm from Canada." A sweat haven't even appeared on Vicky's forehead, showing that she really is conserving her energy. A grin then appeared on her face all of a sudden.

"Say, I have nothing to do, so how about a friendly spar?" She said, wanting to get a fight and check if this 'outdated' lady is still fit enough to prove a challenge to her.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:30 pm

"Looks like we have something in common. Everyone knows that the best wrestlers in the world come from Canada, and glad to see that the newer generation of them making out well." She gives her a little grin.

"Thanks for the offer but I just came by to check things out. Perhaps another time." As she leaves, she just misses her son's friend Lita coming in through the other way. Lita looks at Kei leaving then over at Vicky. "Did I miss something?"

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:20 pm

"Sure..." 'What was I thinking? She's too old. But her...' She thought, as she looked at the newcomer. She then replied back to her. "Hmm, nothing much. However, how would you like to spar with me? A friendly one of course." She said with a grin on her face. She just stood there, waiting for a reply, probably a reply that would certify that she is going to spar with her.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:42 am

Lita raised an eyebrow at her, thinking she meant something else at first. "Tell you what" she gives her a card "give my manager a call and he'll set something up if you really want to."

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:54 am

"Woah, hold it there. That's not what I meant. When I said spar, I meant a practice fight, right there," Vicky pointed to the unused wrestling ring. "right now. I don't want an official match, unless 'you' want to." She said confidently. At first, she was confused at what Lita first said, but she wants to straight things out first if she really doesn't understand what a spar is.

Last edited by 553 on Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:30 am

"Let's just say I don't feel like doing it unless it counts right now." she wasn't annoyed but the idea of a practise fighted bugged her slightly.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Fighting In Disappointment (Complete) Empty Re: Fighting In Disappointment (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next