» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Valérian Charbonneau

Go down

Valérian Charbonneau Empty Valérian Charbonneau

Post by JimmyRussler Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:55 am

Full Name: Valérian Anthelme Charbonneau
Height: 157 cm (5'2 ft)
Weight: 46.6 kg (102.7 lbs)
Eyes: Purple
Hair: Black
Nationality: Saint-Pierrais

Win-loss-draw record: 0-0-1

Alignment: Shy jobber: Valérian is not very good at wrestling. He likes it, and he tries his best, but he very rarely comes off on top. And during the match, if his opponent is pretty enough, sometimes he'll get locked up, sort of scared, and then freeze as he or she has their way with him, often leading to injury or at least some pain.

Style: Aerial: Again, Valérian isn't very good at wrestling. However, due to his small body and light frame, he can throw himself around pretty well, and 103 pounds still hurts when it's jumping on your head or attempting to dropkick you.

Preferred match type: Hentai. Valérian, as mentioned before, isn't very good at wrestling. And he also desperately wanted to lose his virginity, which he ended up doing in his first match. He feels he has a certain biological advantage in hentai matches as well... (read: he's hung)

Intro Music: Troubadour - Orphée

Appearance
Valérian Charbonneau 28AqbVu

Wrestling attire
Spoiler:

Swimsuit Attire
Spoiler:

Personality: Valérian, who likes to be called Val by his friends, is a real sweetie. He acts and looks very feminine, and speaks in a light, singsong voice most of the time, very careful never to offend anybody. He's a shy soul, and that's a big part of why he's a virgin. He never had the guts to approach any of the girls or boys he liked. He'd always choke and make up an excuse before hastily leaving. While he is bisexual, he has a slight lean towards girls. That, unfortunately, works against him lots of the times it seems.

Biography: Valérian was born to two loving parents on the island of St. Pierre in St. Pierre and Miquelon on October 10, 1996. He had three sisters who he always played with, even to the point of playing dress up along with them. His parents, being the sweet parents they were, brushed if off as kids being kids. But even as Valérian developed more, he kept gravitating towards femininity. He hit puberty early and finished it early, and he was short. It's always a bit humiliating when you see middle schoolers who are taller than you— but Valérian holds his head up high. He embraced his femininity. He wears tight clothes and his hair long, making him look remarkably girlish.
In high school, he was assumed to be a girl by most people, and he didn't mind. He would probably get made fun of more if he was considered a boy. However, his nervousness and lack of friends made him very awkward. He crushed on so many people during his years in high school, but never even once managed to tell one. The poor kid was too shy.
However, once he was out of high school, he spent a summer in Toronto, where an AFW scout came across him. He wasn't even slightly talented, but interest in traps was going up at that time. Val had a job— a real job! And hey, wrestling... that's fun, right? Wrestlers... he'd have so many fans! But so many people to let down...
Well, he might as well try as hard as he can, then.

Secrets and fun facts:

Valérian loves being scared and has an extensive collection of horror movies.

Valérian wishes that he could have sex with a slime girl.

Valérian's cock is 8 inches long, but he'd never tell you or brag about it.

Valérian is a grower, not a shower.

Career: 0-0-1
Wins:

Losses:

Draws:
Valérian draws against Maija Kaniikki by way of simultaneous orgasm

Friends:
None...

Foes:
None (and he'd like it to stay that way!)

Rivals:
Not a one

Lovers:
None

Crushes:
None yet?
"Y-you shouldn't ask a guy about stuff like that..."
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down