Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by SimplyMoon Today at 4:49 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:18 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:02 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 3:39 am

» Allen vs Maria
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:04 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 114 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 113 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The flying Witch vs the airborne Fairy

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The flying Witch vs the airborne Fairy  - Page 3 Empty Re: The flying Witch vs the airborne Fairy

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:55 pm

Evanna was still rolling around holding her knees while the witch was making her way to the ropes and ascending them in quick time. Hearing Michiko cackling like that did not promise anything good in the redhead's opinion as she could not tell where her opponent was at the moment. So while the Irish girl tried to crawl away as she bite her lips as her weight came down on her knees soon became even worse when Michiko landed on top of her knees first causing Evanna to scream loudly in pain.

Back to top Go down

The flying Witch vs the airborne Fairy  - Page 3 Empty Re: The flying Witch vs the airborne Fairy

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:30 pm

Michiko had this in the bag! Full of confidence as she came down from the top rope knees first onto her already battered opponent! Michiko began to smile. Grabbing a fistful of her opponent's hair she would raise her to her feet and quickly lock her into an octopus hold! "There is no escape! I have already foretold of your crushing defeat! Make it easy on yourself and just submit!"

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:18 pm

Evanna was screaming in pain as she was forced back to her feet by the evil witch girl who was pulling on her hair to do so. ''Ref make her stop already as she grabbing my hair''yelled the redhead just before she got locked in the octopus hold as she tried to ignore what Michiko was saying and try to slowly get closer to the ropes to cause a ropebreak.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:19 am

Keeping the hold tight cackling all the while! "It's no use you little fairy!" Michiko chortled as she wrenched her opponents limbs. Noticing the fairy's attempt to reach the ropes Michiko would unlatch her leg from her opponents only to slam it down on her foot as hard as she could.

Last edited by tehbohemian on Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:33 am

Evanna was just about to reach the ropes as she heard the witch chortle that it was no use when she replied ''keep saying that you mean witch as i only need to endure for another few seconds before your forced to release me''. So imaging her surprise when she just touched her fingertips onto the ropes after saying that and got released as she would have tried to get out of the ring if not for Michiko to slam her foot down onto her body causing a scream of pain as a result.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:17 am

Michiko began to push the fairy out of the ring with her foot. "Come back when you are ready to get serious!" Michiko said followed by another witchy cackle.

Michiko grinned creepily and began climbing the turnbuckle again. "The souls of the damned hunger for the fear of death... the souls of the lost will feast upon your fear!!" Michiko began cackling as she continued to taunt her downed opponent!

Last edited by tehbohemian on Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:18 pm

Evanna would scream as she gets pushed out of the ring by Michiko and would growl as the witch girl's laugh was starting to get on her nerves. ''Just shut up already ''thought the redhead as she would try to get back to her hands and knees not knowing her opponent was in the meantime climbing the turnbuckle.

Slowly rising to her feet she would hear the latest sentence that the witch was saying and just reply ''what is this a Shakespeare play or a wrestling match Michiko'' before she turns around and saw her opponent was on the turnbuckle. Trying to act fast the Irish girl would try to move out of range as she was expecting the witch to leap of the turnbuckle at any second now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:10 am

Michiko was getting into Evanna's head and hopefully was winning this match physically and mentally! With a final cackle Michiko would leap off of the top rope and spring herself to the outside trying her best to hit evanna with her splash! If the two collided they would violently smash into the lightly padded floor and the guardrail!

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:28 am

Michiko's cackling were really started to get to Evanna's nerves as she backed up as fast as she could but was still caught as the witch leaped off the top rope and when for a splash. As both females landed on the oudside as Michiko body connected to Evanna's legs as she just missed being smashed into the gaurdrail as she lay their on the ground with the witch's head between her legs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:57 am

Michiko groaned for a moment, the execution of her landing was far from graceful. Michiko untangled herself from her opponent and attempted to rise to her feet once again. If Michiko successfully got to her feet first she would grab another fistfull of Evanna's hair and toss her into the ring.

"Let's finish this!" Michiko shouted with extreme vigour!

Last edited by tehbohemian on Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next