Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 113 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 111 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Fairy's Not Finished!

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Fairy's Not Finished! Empty The Fairy's Not Finished!

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:36 pm

Seely had been thinking a lot about their debut match in the AFW. She had been laying awake thinking about what went wrong and what she had been mostly thinking about was Kaylee. The seemingly shy and quiet girl who fought so stoically at first but then who so submissively gave in to Seely's charms. Was she the key to defeating them again? She wondered how easy it would be to be able to work Kaylee over again and the thought of it, she blushed slightly. The night after the match, she had been so stimulated by what she had done to Kaylee that she had to work herself into an orgasm and while she did, she thought of the match and of Kaylee. Every since then she had been unable to get the fox girl out of her head. Even Kat had noticed the usually attentive girl had been more spacey than usual. She just said that she was still upset from loosing but she had lied to the girl who was practically her sister.

One day, when she was at the AFW she wrote a little note and slipped it in the locker. The Note read as follows:
Dear Kaylee,
I hope you heard what i said during our last match.
Maybe it's time to get in a little late night workout? Heehee.
If you're interested meet me in the gym after hours.
You'll only need a bikini, and make sure it's nice and sexy! heehee.

XoXo <3,
Seely

She had then snuck out when Kat fell asleep. The two slept together in the same bed. Seely enjoyed the company and sometimes she could get Kat to have a little bit of fun with her, and Kat was comforted by the fact that her best friend and practical sister was always there to protect her even when she was sleeping, even if sometimes she would get a little too grabby. Now Seely sat on the edge of the ring kicking her feet. A duffle bag sat next to her. She hoped that Kaylee would show up but she wasn't sure if it was so she could get some kind of revenge for the loss or if she wanted to touch the girl again, to feel her skin, to see her moan. She bit her lower lip as she watched the door carefully.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

The Fairy's Not Finished! Empty Re: The Fairy's Not Finished!

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:00 pm

"Come on! Hurry up, Kaylee! Jeez, you're slower than usual today." Kasey frowned, her fists rested on her hips as she waited for her sister to catch up with her. She let out an annoyed huff as Kaylee finally caught up to her.

"Come on, already! I wanna get changed so we can try out the new hottubs!" She grinned. Kaylee looked up at Kasey, and finally spoke up.

"Sis... I think maybe you should check the hot tub out for yourself.. I don't exactly feel like joining in right now." Kasey raised an eyebrow at her and shrugged. "Suit yourself, mopey." She said, and started to unlock her locker to get out her swim suit. She then started to walk off to change.

Kaylee sighed, plopping down on the bench, and finally would be able to have some private thinking time. Ever since that match with team Cait Sith, her mind had been on how Seely had been able to control her and subdue her so easily. She blushed a little as her figure still stood brightly in her mind, and shuddered a little as she remembered Seely's lips meeting hers.

She shook her head, still unable to get the woman out of her head. and a couple of days had passed. She decided maybe she should join Kasey after all, and started to unlock her locker. Once she opened it up, Seely's note fell out onto the floor. She blinked down at it before reaching down to pick it up. Her heart skipped a beat as she read the message, and swallowed hard as she was presented with another opportunity to meet with her.

She got a strong, tingly feeling after she read the note, her heart beating a little quicker. She? and her? Alone? and wearing almost nothing? She bit her bottom lip nervously, She didn't like to show off her body much, however... Nobody would be watching... maybe... maybe she could push herself to wear a bikini for Seely.

"Uh.. Kasey! I'm gonna go out for a bit! I got some things to do.. will you be all right by yourself?"

By now the jets of the hot tub were doing its work on Kasey's body, and she was barely listening. "Sure.. sure.. just call me when you're done." She said casually as she let the massaging jets of the hot tub take her deeper and deeper. Kaylee didn't give it a second thought, and headed out to purchase a bikini. Just for Seely.

That night, when the lights were out, Kaylee snuck back into the arena, and stepped slowly into the gym while wearing a trenchcoat. She couldn't believe she had pushed herself to do this, but she had. She was anxious to have that voluptuous body against hers, but maybe perhaps this time she could gather enough guts to make Seely her toy a bit as well. She didn't want Seely to think she was a complete push over after all.

"...Seely? Are you there?"

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:44 pm

Seely slipped off of the ring when she heard the door open. All the lights were off except for the house lights and the big lights over the ring. She turned when she saw Kaylee. Seely was wearing a modified version of her ring outfit which was basically the same pattern in bikini form, rather than the vinyl straps she wore in the ring. She smiled cheerfully and rushed up to Kaylee, her breasts bouncing up and down as she greeted her.

She looked over the fox girl. "Oh my! Heehee!" She said, not being able to help but be a little bubbly. Though it was more of a persona, she slipped into it when she got excited in ways she couldn't control. "I'm really surprised you came." She said truthfully. "She looked over the trenchcoat. "Oh... was it raining?" She said curious as to what Kaylee was doing. She didn't expect her to come in just the bikini.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:42 pm

Kaylee looked up at Seely and blushed as she approached her in her bikini. She looked even more desireable to her than before, and she had to look at the ground for a moment before she could speak to her. Once she could, she looked back up at her.

"I'm.. surprised myself." She admitted, then shook her head as she asked if it was raining. "I didn't.. want anyone to see me walking around in this." She explained to her.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:49 pm

Seely grinned at Kaylee but didn't quite understand. She tilted her head. "Didn't want people to see you in what?" She said looking over the fox girl's form. Though she thought it was pretty cute that the girl was still blushing and avoiding eyecontact.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:55 pm

Kaylee cleared her throat and looked up at her with a small smile. "You'll see. So.. uh... what kind of match did you want to do?"

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:11 pm

"ooooh. Heehee." She said turning and letting her pigtails brush lightly against kaylee as she waggled her way to the ring. She unzipped the duffle back and pulled out what looked like a large piece of plastic. she then pulled out a bottle of clear liquid and showed it to Kaylee. Even Seely's face was blushing at this point. "I... um..." She said looking away slightly nervously. "I thought we could have an oil wrestling match." She said finally thrusting out her chest proudly as she tossed the bottle to kaylee. "Heehee. I don't know what came over me, but I hope it's ok."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:18 pm

Kaylee's heart almost leapt into her throat when she was tossed the oil. "O...oil wrestling match? Um... C... can't say I've ever done one before..." She admitted. "I guess... it's like a normal match.. but more slippery?" She asked her.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:49 am

Seely shrugged. "I guess." She said. "I've never done it either! Heehee." She added the giggle and tilted her head cutely. "Really I don't know what got into my head, but ever since our match, I haven't been able to stop thinking about you. And I'm not sure why....' She turned her head slightly and blushed a little. "So this is what I came up with for the best way to figure out what about you that so preoccupied my thoughts."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:20 am

Kaylee blushed a little as Seely admitted her being unable to think about anything else and nodded a little. "I... havven't been able to think about anything else but you either.. I've never met anyone who.. bewitched me like you did. Uh... can I make a suggestion for rules?"

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next