by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 3:38 pm

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Yesterday at 12:47 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 4:00 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 3:00 am

Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mart-Kos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Fairy's Not Finished!

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Fairy's Not Finished! - Page 8 Empty Re: The Fairy's Not Finished!

Post by Tatyina Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:34 am

Not looking to outright smother the girl into unconsciousness, when she felt kaylee struggle a bit, she knew she needed to pull up. She lifted her breasts up and wiggled her body so that her larges breasts swung pendulously a mere few inches from Kaylee's face. She would try and slip her leg between the fox sister's and rub against her crotch with it while she gazed down at kaylee. "Are you ready to finally let me have a real taste of you?" Seely asked in a sweet tone. "Just say you've finally succumb to my fairy charms and I'll fill you with a whole new world of delight."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:03 pm

Kaylee let out a loud gasp as Seely lifted her breasts from her face, and looked up as they swung left and right over her face. She just couldn't get enough of this woman as she half-consciously tried to lean up and catch a nipple in her mouth, missing by an inch every time, and whimpering a little bit, until Seely manuevered her leg between Kaylee's, which caused her to arch her back with another loud gasp, and whimpered in frustration and lust as she tried in vain to resist the fairy's charm. It would take only one simple, tender move to seal away Kaylee's resistance as she leaned up a little bit now, closer to Seely's lips.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:04 am

Seely could see the desire building in Kaylee's eyes and fluttered her own at the foxy sister. Half closed as she tenderly rubbed her thigh in between Kaylee's she leaned in for a soft kiss, pressing tenderly against kaylee's lips, she slipped her moist tongue into Kaylee's mouth, bringing her hand up to gently touch Kaylee's cheek as she let out a soft moan of pleassure. Her free hand slid down' Kaylee's body slowly until she began to trace it along Kaylee's kikini line.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:10 pm

Kaylee moaned as Seely pressed her lips against hers, and closed her eyes, feeling herself growing wet as Seely slid her tongue into her mouth, and whimpered at Seely's soft tender touches on her body, but she wasn't struggling or trying to escape any longer.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:23 am

Seely could feel kaylee's body relaxing. She moaned out a little noise almost sking Kaylee to submit further with the mere noise, asking permission in some non verbal way if she could continue further. She continued to rub her thigh between the fox sister's leg and while she did she kept the kiss on Kaylee and brought her hand up and began to grop Kaylee's breast. To see if she had for sure given herself up tot he fairy, Seely slipped her hand underneath Kaylee's bkini top to grope softly at the fox's breast.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:07 pm

Kaylee moaned back in response to her noise, and gasped quietly as Seely continued to rub her thigh between her legs, and continued to hold the kiss with her. She whimpered softly as her breast was groped underneath the top, but she didn't resist it either. She swallowed hard as she was allowing herself to be fully taken by the fairy.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:13 pm

When she felt no resistance to her groping, Seely smiled a little. There was a small hint of mischievous victory but it was mostly excitement t the chance to finally enjoy Kaylee as much as she desired. She kissed the foxy sister for a few more moments before breaking it and looking into her eyes. Underneath the bikini, Seely kneaded Kaylee's breast and then pinched and tugged gently at her nipple. After a few moments of teasing Kaylee's breast she removed her hand and lifted herself up a bit. She gave Kaylee another view of her pendulous breasts as she let them sway before Kaylee, this time bringing them close and urging the fox to take a taste. While she did this, she gently pulled at Kaylee's bikini top to remove it and expose Kaylee's own wonderful breasts.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:38 pm

Kaylee laid on the ground, her body tired from wrestling with her and was slowly being seduced more and more. She whimpered a little as Seely broke the kiss with her, and started to lean up, her lips almost blindly trying to find hers, like she needed them. Instead, however, she got a mouthful of Seely's right nipple. She let out another cute whimper as Seely kneaded and pinched her breast, which was leaving her panting more rapidly as she was getting worked up.

"Ah.. S..seely..." She gasped in protest as Seely slowly started to remove her top, and fully exposed her breasts to the oil and to Seely's warm tender body. Soon, however, the sensations Seely was giving her caused her to calm down a bit and she started to suckle gently on her nipple once more, like a little kit feeding on her mother.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:53 pm

(test)

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:12 am

"mmmm." Seely said as she felt Kaylee begin to suckle on her breast. The wet lips and tongue running along her nipple sent a shiver of pleasure along her body. She pulled up her free hand and ran it through Kaylee's oil and sweat soaked hair, lovingly entwining her fingers in it. "Kayleee..." She purred softly. 'Nnnn... That feels wonderful." It was truth, the gentle sucking was heavenly. "I want to make you feel good." She saidpulling her breast away from Kaylee and pressing her pair against Kaylee's, letting their nipples mingle and press into one another. "nnn." She moaned softly again as she looked into Kaylee's eyes. After a few moments she lowered her head agian but didn't go for a kiss, instead went past Kaylee's lips and rested her own next to Kaylee's ear. "Let me bring you into a world of ecstacy." She said in a lusty breath against Kaylee's ear as she kissed and sucked at the fox sister's earlobe.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next