Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 172 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 170 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sonic Cat vs GASTER

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Sonic Cat vs GASTER Empty Sonic Cat vs GASTER

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:18 am

Backstage, dressing in her favorite eared hoodie and her mask, Clara was extremely excited about her following match. Mostly because her opponent was said to be a superhero. When she heard about it, she wondered for a second on whether that meant it was a character (like herself) or something else...

But then she realized that she shouldn't have thought about it too much, she could actually make an entertaining battle with a hero and a villain!

As she was finally done, and as she grabbed her mic (the production crew at this point trusting her with the voice modulated mic, and agreed to keep it in her locker), she went towards the Gorilla Position.

Smoke machines activated and her theme started, as she slowly and creepily walked through the mist.

Once in the ring, and getting the mic closer to her face, the deep, obviously modulated voice belowed through the arena:

"So, foolish mortals. It seems to me that, to protect your silly little world, you had to turn to the stars to find your protector. But not to worry. I will still take great delight in taking care of the outsider and deleting her. And once, that's done, my conquest will continue. So step right up, Cat of the blue hedgehog! Try and stop me! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!". As she finished, she took off her hoodie, leaving her in a yellow sports top and wrestling tights, as she waited for Sonic Cat to come out.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Sonic Cat vs GASTER Empty Re: Sonic Cat vs GASTER

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:21 am

Sonic Cat couldn't believe it. Right under her nose a real actual Super Villain was wreaking havoc! Apparently she even had a match against Alex! Sonic couldn't contain herself she was about to finally prove her worth as a hero to the good people of the AFW!

Sonic's theme blasted over the loudspeaker as she made her extremely dynamic entrance.

Sonic appeared with her back turned... wearing her usual costume, a with her crown returned she was back to full power! As her music continued Sonic began to demonstrate her acrobatic prowess by showing off with a series of impressively performed backflips and cartwheels before reaching the edge of the stage. With a gigantic smile on her face Sonic climbed into the ring and struck her dynamic HERO POSE as the pyrotechnics fired off behind her.

"For where there is evil, there is only a lack of justice! For where there is darkness there is only a lack of light!" Sonic began making up her hero speech on the fly. "I am the torch of justice in a world clouded by the darkness of evil! I am the true ally of justice! The child of the cosmos! With the power of Andromeda and Justice I shall defeat you! I am SONIC CAT! THE SUPER SONIC HEROINE!" Sonic finished her spiel and struck another heroic pose, awaiting GASTER's sinister response!

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:58 am

Clara thought Sonic's entrance was pretty cool, including the Power Rangers-esque poses.

"No, wait, there is no Power Rangers in Japan, isn't it Super Sentai or the like?"

A lot of nerdy stuff went into Clara's super villain persona, including Power Rangers, but the major one was old school Doctor Who villains. This is certainly an interesting battle of different nerd personas.

"Justice is a relative concept. Cosmos is a mere speck in the vastness of the multiverse. Andromeda's power is nothing for the power of the Shadow Dimension!, GASTER shot down all of Sonic's hero speech. "If you believe you can challange the power of the multiverse, then your challange...", the shadow overlord stood in a grappling position: "...is accepted."

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:05 am

Sonic's toothy grin coiled into a focused face suited to that of a heroic warrior! Sonic would hesitantly approach her opponent and would offer up her hands for a contest of strength. Lowering her center of gravity she braced herself as the bell rung.

"If your powers of darkness are as vast as you claim, why not test them against the might of the sonic heroine!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:10 am

GASTER would approach Sonic, going for the collar-and-elbow tie up. With the aim of testing her opponent's strength.

If she managed to overpower the heroine, she would push her into the corner and think of the follow up from there.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:34 am

Sonic kept a valiant effort trying to push back GASTER but their struggle would end in the villainess's favour. Sonic would let out noises of resistance but would be forced all the way back to the corner letting out a small yelp as her back collided with the turnbuckle.

"U-Ukyaaa!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:40 am

Managing to push Sonic into the corner, GASTER would hold her there for a second before ref girl would approach the 2, asking the Shadow Lord to break the hold.

She would oblige her request even before the ref finished the count, but not before sending a quick Knife Edge Chop (crowd wooing for the move) before fully moving away from the corner and moving to the middle of the ring, ready to grapple with the cosmic heroine once again.

"So far, your power is nothing spectacular when compared with other heroes in this company..."

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:05 am

Sonic's initial bout of strength with GASTER proved that she may indeed how powers from the Shadow Dimension, despite that the power of Darkness pails in comparison to the limitless power of the cosmos!

"Uu...kyuuu..." Sonic groaned while climbing to her feet, Sonic may not be the strongest wrestler in the AFW but she wasn't called the Super Sonic Heroine for nothing! what she lacked in strength she more than made up for with speed!

Sonic would break into a full on sprint the second she was on her feet and would try to prove her worth as a wrestler and a hero to GASTER and the audience. Once Sonic began closing the distance between her and Gaster, Sonic would leap into the air and try to flip forward doing her best to set up for a frankensteiner! If successful Sonic would attempt to drive her opponent to the mat and set up for an early pin!

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:58 am

As Sonic rushed at her, GASTER was mostly preparing to duck for a simple running attack, like a clotheline, so it came as a surprise when Sonic jumped on her head, only to drive into the mat with her legs in a Frankenstiener:

"OOOOWWWWWW"

With the hero seated on top of her, the ref began her count for the first pinfall attempt of the match:

"ONE!"

"T---NO!!!"

Still fresh into the match, but taking a devastating hit, the shadow lord managed to lift her shoulder up shortly after ref counted for 1.

"Aha, seems like I underestimated you a fair bit, hero!"

"Alright, to note, she is physically weaker, but faster....", Clara analyzed the first moments of the match.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:07 pm

Sonic wasn't going to let up, the second she lets up the pressure is when matches go south for the Super Sonic Heroine. Sonic would try her best to keep Gaster on the mat with a quickly executed legdrop across her opponent's chest. If successful Sonic would rapidly attempt to ascend the nearest corner.

Waving to the crowd for a moment Sonic's smile turned once again into a face of hardened focus! Her masked opponent wouldn't be terrorizing the AFW for much longer. As Sonic lept off the corner whilst oozing confidence she extended her leg into a kick whilst shouting :

"Sooooonic Kick!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next