by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 172 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 172 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Echos of the Past

2 posters

Go down

Echos of the Past Empty Echos of the Past

Post by Serpon Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:59 am

Things had been going well for Akiha, she had just won the tag team title belts and forever placed herself in AFW history.  Yet she was not done, she intended to continue her crusade.  She was going to prove everyone the skill of the Japanese wrestlers.  She was going to take care of all the other foreigners stealing the spotlight.

Her theme music would then start to play as she would then walk down the ramp, with the tag team title belt around her waist while having a microphone in her hand.  The audience would boo, not happy to see Akiha despite the fact that she was Japanese just like them.  Still, the crimson hair wrestler paid little attention to them, instead focusing on the ring.  She would then get to the edge of the ring and make her way to the stairs before climbing it up.  

The Japanese wrestler would then enter the ring through the middle and top ropes.  She would walk a bit around the ring, before putting the microphone near her mouth.  “During Avalanche, I went to Canada and there I won the Tag Team Title Belt.  But now I am back, I am here to continue the crusade.  So this is an open challenge to any non-Japanese wrestler.  Come on down here and face me one on one.” stated Akiha in a confident tone as she was ready to continue her crusade.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Echos of the Past Empty Re: Echos of the Past

Post by bricktown Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:07 am

The first few strains of Morgan's theme hit before she stepped out, seemingly calm and collected as she glared at the tag team champion. Normally, the Canadian would have been too scared to consider the challenge, but her recent defeat at Cecilia's hands as well as her determination to start over a second time. Akiha was one of the stronger wrestlers in AFW, and she was also targeting wrestlers who had come from foreign nations. Surely she'd be the right person to begin her road to redemption with, right? The crowd wasn't forgiving, showering her with boos as she made her way down the ramp, but she was hoping she'd be able to convince them that she was worth cheering for in the end.

Still, something was wrong. She didn't understand exactly why, but a sudden wave of unease hit her, like she was walking into a room with an active bomb. Even so, she tried not to let that show. Jumping onto the apron, she stepped through the ropes to face down the crusader.

"So, you think you can take all of us down, huh?" She wasn't using the right tone of voice for this. Morgan knew that she sounded too harsh, too hostile. It seemed like she was too used to being a heel, but this wasn't something she could just turn off on a whim. Back before she had realized it was the wrong path to go down, the Canadian had spent hours in front of the mirror, trying to get the right expression and voice down for her new persona. Only now did she regret the investment of time and effort, especially when it meant she couldn't act normal in the ring.

"Let me tell you something, ma'am. You're not going to be beating me tonight. No, I'm going to put your lights out, just like I did to pretty lil' Belinda. Better be saying your prayers, because it's gonna be bedtime for you soon."

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:31 am

Akiha waited a moment, looking confident before suddenly Morgan theme hit. Her look of confidence and pride suddenly shifted into anger and hatred. Out of everyone to come out, it had to be the one wrestler Akiha hated the most in all of AFW. No one probably knew that she hated Morgan, not even her tag team partner. Hearing Morgan speak to her only further enraged the crimson hair wrestler as she would start fuming, taking deep breaths as she tried to control herself. She would grab onto the ropes, shaking them violently before letting go and kicking the nearby turnbuckle before turning back towards Morgan.

“SHUT YOUR MOUTH!” yelled Akiha after she heard Morgan last words. The crowd was shocked, no one had ever seen this side of Akiha. “SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND GET IN THE RING RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I HAVE ISSUES. OUT OF ALL THE FOREIGNERS, YOU ARE THE WORSE OF THE WORSE!” yelled Akiha as the audience was still awestruck by what was going on. The crimson hair crusader would then throw her microphone out of the ring with such force that it shattered into pieces as it hit the ground. The time for talk was over now, in fact, it never really even began. Using both hands she would furiously motion Morgan to step into the ring.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:44 am

There was an audible pause as Morgan felt Akiha's wrath being vented at her. Sure, she had come out with the standard heel stuff, but why was the heiress reacting to such an extent? It wasn't like the things she said were particularly infuriating, except for... Hmm. Could it be that she and Belinda had some sort of relationship? Morgan didn't get a chance to think it all the way through, though. The way she saw it, Akiha was going to try and tear her apart whether she got into the ring or not. Settling her face into a mask of stoic disdain, she dropped her mic. Even that paled in comparison to her opponent's wrathful toss, but she didn't let her fear show.

Right now, she had to try and keep things together. As much as she wanted to run away from Akiha, she had to advance. It wasn't just for the sake of her image, she also didn't want to get chased down and beaten like a dog when she had the chance to make a stand here. The ring was where she stood a chance at successfully fighting back. The moment she stepped through the ropes, she put her guard up. At this awkward stage, she was off-balance and didn't have a chance at landing a good hit. Better to wait and let the heiress vent before she started retaliating, right?

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down