Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 139 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match!

3 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 6 Empty Re: Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match!

Post by Winner3 Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:14 am

Although Kat was clearly hurt, her manager's much needed assistance and act of freeing her seemed to have given her new resolve and the will to find a way to even things out. She read Navi's reaction to the chair being thrown her way and followed up by driving the chair into the enemy blonde's face! The audience would react with collective gasps at the momentum shift, but also the immediate consequences of what they had just witnessed. Katherine would take a moment to rise to her hands and feet to survey the damage. Kat had drawn blood. Of course her own blood was still dripping from her face and staining her mask, but the tone of the match would change now that both wrestlers had been busted open. It had taken a moment for Katherine to get up after that attack, but made it to one knee just in time to catch a glimpse of what was happening at ringside.

Mina had stepped towards Melody and gotten right in her face, almost nose to nose with her before lecturing the green haired woman in a loud enough voice that Kat and fans at ringside could hear.

"Sorry I can't give you that guarantee! I'm all for letting them hash things out amongst themselves, but I think I made it clear to you back at your place. Kat's not just my friend, the way Navi is a friend to you. She's my client. Her health and ability to compete are my priorities. If saving her from injury means I've got to hurt or maim your gal pal, I'll do it. Don't test me."

Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 6 RoNDaINavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 6 RXleMMpNavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 6 PNIUArHNavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 6 PceFPw4
Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 6 V4UEFd
Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 6 IgQk2vNavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 6 PP89dH8Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 6 ZoIhtGgNavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 6 C8s1fSNavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 6 URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 6 Empty Re: Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match!

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:40 am

As Kat went away, turning her back on Navi, the blonde wrestler, dazed, tried to get to her feet. But with the damage from the dropkick and the chair to her head, she only barely managed to sit up when Kat reached the ropes.

Meanwhile, Melody listened to Mina's shouting. She might've even agreed with her on some level, since she definitely related with the woman in this situation...

...were it not for the words "hurt or maim your gal pal" that came out of her mouth. Enraged, she looked at Mina with an angry face.

She thought of words to say, but no matter what she would say, it wouldn't change the manager's mind. She had to save Navi from her ahead of time...

"If saving Navi from injury means I've got to hurt or maim you..."

Melody jumped in the air before she finished her sentance and grabed Mina's head with both her hands to drive it into the matted floor outside the ring with her Jumping Cutter - Leaf Blade.

And she wouldn't finish her sentance at all, as she would stand up from the move and notice Kat standing over her at the ropes.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:27 pm

Mina had seen her fair share of action in her days of wrestling before she retired. She had considered herself capable of avoiding coming to harm should she come to blows with Melody. But after having her head and neck driven into, and bounced off the hard arena floor, courtesy of Miss Serperior's Leaf Blade finisher, Diaz would come to the sudden and painful realization that she was wrong. Mina only let out a yelp as she went down. The Hispanic woman would be fall to her side after ricocheting off the floor beneath her. She'd clutch the back of her head and neck with both hands while curling her body up into a ball on the floor! The pain she was suffering at the moment was evident to all who witnessed what just happened...including Katherine.

"MIIIIIIIIIINNNAAAAAAAA!!!!"

Kat let out a loud, piercing, bloodcurdling scream after seeing one of her best friends get hurt and possibly injured. She trembled for a moment with all types of emotions. The Fighting Feline stared outside the ring with eyes unlike any she had given any in the AFW, yet. Her pupils dilated, her teeth were bared, the muscles and veins within her shoulders and neck made more apparent, and were only accentuated by the droplets of blood and sweat that managed to fall there from the wound beneath her mask and the fatigue from the match thus far. Due to the pain and distress she felt from seeing Mina get hurt, the betrayal she felt after having mistakenly put any level of trust in Mels, the disappointment she felt in herself about not having been more attentive - not being there to prevent what just happened. It all culminated into what appeared to be a different Katherine Hart, entirely. For the very first time since she had come to AFW, for the very first time in quite some time: Katherine had truly succumbed to feelings of unbridled indignation.

She would race to the ropes before cralwing under them and exiting the ring near the pair. If Melody was still in the vicinity, or even on that side of the ring, Katherine would approach her before reaching for the woman's hair with her heavily bruised arm in an attempt to hold her head in place. If she managed to grab Mels, Kat would ball the fist on her good arm and with a look of rage in her eyes, attempt to deck Melody in the side of the face as hard as she could possibly could. She let loose all her inhibitions and held nothing back, which is something she avoided even when facing Navi during this match and their previous one.

If her punch connected and floored Serperior, Katherine would make her way to Mina before squatting down next to her and asking if she was alright. Mina would simply nod while still holding her neck, which was all she could do at the moment. Katherine would then sit her manager up and lean the woman up against the barricade before attempting to have the ref or some official check on her.

"Ref! Someone! Anyone! Check on her and make sure, she's alright! Tell me the management around here is good for something!"

Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 6 RoNDaINavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 6 RXleMMpNavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 6 PNIUArHNavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 6 PceFPw4
Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 6 V4UEFd
Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 6 IgQk2vNavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 6 PP89dH8Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 6 ZoIhtGgNavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 6 C8s1fSNavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 6 URmTXT

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:12 am

Melody found something weird when she stood up from the Cutter. She didn't feel any regret for what she did. In fact, it was incredibly satisfying to drive Mina's head into the mat. She told her she wasn't a good enough wrestler, she threatened to hurt Navi...

...when Kat shouted, she realized that her anger got the better of her once again. There were a lot of people in attendance who booed the action right now. Once Melody looked at Kat, she saw pure rage and hate in woman's eyes. Navi didn't manage to get this out of Kat, Melody, however, did it with one move. What did that say about her?

By this time Navi, finally got up  and Kat was already outside. Confused, she stepped towards the ropes to see what's going on.

Before Melody could even think to say sorry, Kat roughly pulled on her hair and launched a punch to her face! Melody dropped on her back as she clutched her face from Super Kitty's incredibly stiff punch.

Navi saw the whole thing. By this point, she wanted to destroy Kat. But she needed to keep a cool head. First things first, she dropped outside the ring to check on Melody. As she got closer to her friend, Melody would remark:

"I...I am fine. Worry about the match,", before looking in Kat's direction. While there was animosity between her and Mina, she didn't hate Kat. Even now, after getting punched right in the face by the woman.

Navi, on the other hand, had only pure hate towards her masked opponent. Nodding to Melody, she stepped towards Kat, just as she settled Mina near the barricade, Navi would punch the back of her head, before grabbing Kat's waist and trying to execute a German Suplex on the woman outside the ring!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:35 am

Katherine had secured Mina for now. Or at least she made that assumption that after propping her upright and seeing that Diaz was at least capable of nodding to her. Right now, Navi was the last thing on her mind, and as if answering Katherine's sudden shift of priorities, the skirted wrestler would make herself known to Kat again by appearing behind her and nailing her in the back of the head with a stiff punch! The force of the blow knocked Katherine forwards, towards Mina. She caught herself by placing the hand of her good arm on the barricade, near Mina's head and stopping her fall.

This act would be seen favorably by the crowd, but they'd have no time to react. Navi would seize this opportunity she created by wrapping arms around the masked woman's waist and pulling her up before attempting to throw her backwards with a German Suplex! As she was hauled to her feet, Kat's facial expression would return to the rage she just vented on Melody. The Super Kitty would summon her strength to grab one of Navi's wrists and pull it away to disrupt the Waistlock and prevent the German. She'd attempt to counter by throwing an elbow backwards, aimed at Navi's side. If this worked, she'd attempt to hook an arm around her foe's head and fall to the mat in an effort to turn the tides with a Stunner of her own!

If successful in landing the move, she'd comment to Navi before crawling towards her with the intention of following up with a series of nasty closed fists and elbows to the head and chest while berating the woman. "You wanted me to stop holding back, right?!?! RIGHT?!"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:38 am

Despite her punch finding it's mark, Kat managed to break the waistlock and go into a wrist lock. Super Kitty didn't intent on keeping the hold for very long, as she pulled Navi in and landed an elbow into her side.

With Navi dazed, it wasn't difficult for Kat to execute a Stunner on her. As her head came down on the masked wrestler's shoulder, she managed to nick the busted spot on her head, Navi gasping from pain as she laid on her back, holding the hurt spot. Some of her blood ended up on Kat's shoulder as a result. She tried her best to not lose consciousness from pain at this point.

Kat didn't seem will to help her in that regard. Enraged wrestler crawled towards her opponent like a predator towards it's prey. Navi let through Kat's first couple of punches and elbows, her head exploding with pain once again as Kat was hitting random spots on Navi's face and chest, including the spot that was busted open, a few droplets of blood ending up on Kat's fists and elbows as a result.

Navi barely managed to lift her hands to defend her face, but it did little as Kat continued to punch sides of her head and her chest, all the while Kat berated her for Navi's earlier remarks.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:08 am

Katherine continued to unload on her foe. With a series of stiff, closed fists, and forearm strikes, all hitting hard enough for the impacts to be heard by those at ringside, she seemingly succumbed to her own wrath, completely. In this moment at least, the masked wrestler sought nothing more than to hurt Navi as a means of retribution for what had happened to Mina. The sight was difficult to watch. With blood smeared on her fists and shoulder and her usual display of technical wrestling replaced with simple and uncivilized mauling, Katherine would slowly come to a stop. She'd glance over to an unconscious Mina for a moment and recall the things that they'd been through. How Mina helped promote her and helped her perfect her in ring abilities.

"I'm...better than this...I'm a Luchadora...right, Mina?" She said as she let out a deep sigh. Hart would begin to rise to her feet, still covered in random droplets of blood. Her shoulder, hands and forearms sporting crimson smears courtesy of herself and Navi. Her purple mask, itself, tinged red in some spots. As she stood over her foe, Katherine would reach for the ring apron, seemingly needing to grasp it for a short moment just to stay up. She woman was sore all over, her arm that suffered multiple blocked chair shots was especially banged up. The adrenaline rushed seemed to wear off. But her desire to win, her desire to prove Navi wrong and exact her own means of justice on the duo by putting them in their place - that was something The Super Kitty had no intention of losing anytime soon. After just a few seconds, new life would flash into Katherine's eyes. She'd reach down towards the skirted wrestler's leg and grab hold of it. Katherine would attempt to flip Navi over and step over the leg before dropping down onto her back and applying an STF submission hold! If successful in applying the hold, Kat would wrap an arm around the woman's neck before attempting to firing off multiple punches aimed at Florge's head wound. She'd keep this up until the referee took notice and prompted Navi with the option to quit.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:43 am

Kat's assault on Navi soon came to a pause, but Navi was still feeling the effects of it, as her skull and chest hurt, her hair and face were covered with blood, and her breath was very ragged. If you were to put your money on the blonde at this point, people would surely look at you as an asylum escapee.

Navi could barely move a muscle, she was that tired and in pain from the assault. Her hands tried to push her up, as much as possible, but they ultimately failed to do so...

She heard Kat saying she is better than this, and would reply to the Super Kitty with a very tired voice: "The...fuck...you...are...".

In a bit, Kat would approach Navi, and turn her on her stomach. Her heart filled with fear at what Super Kitty was going to do with her...

The answer came very soon, as Kat would apply Navi's favorite hold, the STF, on the skirted blonde. Navi screamed as her back exploded in pain. She couldn't even think about embarassment of being put into her own hold, as Kat would add further insult to injury by punching Navi's busted spot.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! STOP IT! STOP IT YOU SADISTIC PSYCHO! AAAAAAAARGHHH"

Navi tried to cover her busted spot with one hand, while getting Kat's hand away from her neck with another. As ref approached Navi with a microphone, the blonde tried as best she could to hold the tears in her eyes in, but was ultimately failing.

"Navi, do you submit? Do you want to quit", the ref asked before shoving the microphone into Navi's face

"Y...y...ye...I...Q....Qu...N....NO! FUCK YOU I... AAAAAAAAAAGH...I WILL FUCKING END YOU FOR THIS, HART!"

Nearby, Melody was looking at the scene, and finally pushed herself to her feet as she heard Navi's scream of agony, as well as her unwillingness to give up.

She immidietely approached the ref: "Stop the match! She quits!"

The ref replied to her while shaking her head:"Only her or Kat can end the match"

"D...damnit", Melody said, as she could only watch Navi struggling in the hold.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:24 pm

Katherine seemed to have centered herself. She focused on doing what she set out to do tonight: beat her rival Navi down until the skirted chick was ready to throw in the towel. As she focused on her goal, she continued her efforts unknowingly beat Florges with her own submission finisher. At this point, the only sounds emanating from Kat were the groans of her straining to keep the STF applied and the sounds of her fist connecting with her opponent's bare skull. She completely wrote off Navi's threats. Her glove and fist grew redder with each punch. She seemed to continue this tactic with the expectation that Navi would quit soon. The Super Kitty bore her teeth and continued straining before her attention was arrested by the sound of a familiar voice.

After keeping her foe locked in the hold long enough for the Navi to protest and long enough for Melody to converse with the referee, Katherine would abruptly release the STF as if something had happened. She sat on the ground and slowly worked her way up to her feet. With Hart's fists at her sides and a fatigued look on her face and a mask still stained red by her own blood, she would look to a still downed Mina before glaring at Mels. Kat would begin to remove her left glove. It was a beloved part of her wrestling attire but it was practically crimson now instead of purple, likely from coming into contact with Navi's skull.

After removing the glove and turning her attention to the green haired woman, an angry facial expression emerged on Katherine's face as she called out to her: "I can't believe I ever trusted you! Leave! Get away from her! Get away from this match! Or I'll make you!" Regardless of Melody's reply, the masked woman would angrily step towards her. If Mis Serperior chose to remain at her best friend's side and refused to retreat, Kat would aim to knee her in the stomach in an effort to make her double over. If her strike hit it's mark, she'd follow up by wrapping an arm around Serperior's head and attempting to lift her into a quickly executed Brainbuster on the arena floor!

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:33 pm

By the time Melody called the ref to say that she quits, Navi tried to hide her tear and bloodridden face with both her hands, barely covering Kat's punches. She forced herself not to herself to say "I Quit" at this point as the pain in her skull and spine was literally killing her, as well as trying to not lose consciousness from pain. In addition, she was feeling humiliated by Melody trying to end the match, thinking that, despite everything happening at the moment, she still thought she could win.

However, suddenly, Kat released the hold, and despite her sheer determination, she layed on the mat almost unmoving, having almost zero energy to lift a limb, let alone stand up.

As Kat addressed Melody, Melody took a step back, clearly afraid of the enraged woman. Worst thing about the current situation? It was her fault.

Melody decided not to leave the match at this point, under any circumstance, rules and Navi's wishes be damned. She wasn't going to let her kill herself. But, in her head, she was panicking. SHe didn't know how to solve the situation at hand with everyone walking away relatively uninjured, including herself.

"L-look, Kat, I'm sorry! F-for Min... but I-I can't leave Nat! Who knows what can----OOOOF!, Melody tried to say as the masked woman was having none of it, sending a knee right to Melody's gut. Right afterwards, she grabbed her head, and, grabbing her pants, held her upside down.

Navi, who, after barely managing to lift her bloody head and barely saw what happened, tried to say: "D...Do...DON'T....", but whatever she tried to say was cut of by Melody's skull hitting the ground in a brainbuster.

Melody laid on the ground, screaming as she clutched her head, while Navi's face contorted into a scary, angry, expression:

"I will...fucking...kill you...", she said, as she finally pushed herself to her knees, and tried to move on all four of her limbs.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next