Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 6:05 am

» One Knight in Hel- Triin vs Bianka Hardcore
by Lilybell Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» It Takes Two To Tango (Ayesha and Anne)
by Lilybell Yesterday at 9:13 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 12:26 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 11:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 45 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 44 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. The Pride Queens[FWC]

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. The Pride Queens[FWC] - Page 2 Empty Re: ~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. The Pride Queens[FWC]

Post by Serpon Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:06 am

“First Kyoko, I never made an excuse for any of my losses. Each one of them I have accepted, learned from them. The same is true from Gwendolyn, instead of staying in the past she had decided to move forward. So unlike other lower class wrestler who simply keeps thinking about the past and never moves on, we look onward to the future. It is thanks to this we have become the tag team champions. Second, perhaps you have forgotten but Friction World Cup is happening. I am here to prove that Japan is the best country. You, on the other hand, seem to be a traitor, insulting our fellow Japanese wrestlers. Have you no pride in our nation. Friction World Cup is about proving which nation is the best one.” said Akiha as the crowd would suddenly start to grumble and talk among themselves, realizing that her statement was true. It seemed with that, Pride Queens fan support took a huge hit.

Akiha would then turn her attention towards Amy. “I see you're still letting the better wrestler of your team answer the questions for you. I guess a foreigner like you can't really answer such a basic question. Not to mention despite the fact that we are giving you a title belt shot, all you do is you complain and complain and complain and complain and complain and complain and.... complain. As Gwendolyn said, we shall be teaching you the meaning of respect when our boots grind down on your heads. Come on Gwendolyn, I grow tired of talking with such lower class individuals who are ungrateful despite us giving them a chance of a lifetime. I believe enough words have been said, let this conflict be solved by the match.” said Akiha as she then motioned for Gwendolyn and herself to leave the ring.

~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. The Pride Queens[FWC] - Page 2 3l9yoRW~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. The Pride Queens[FWC] - Page 2 AjbwxKg~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. The Pride Queens[FWC] - Page 2 DUhLLRt~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. The Pride Queens[FWC] - Page 2 CDNLQYl~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. The Pride Queens[FWC] - Page 2 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. The Pride Queens[FWC] - Page 2 Empty Re: ~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. The Pride Queens[FWC]

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:29 pm

"Ooh so the girl does have some fire under all that fake politeness. I don't know whether I should be shocked or impressed, Either way I don need to be taught respect. Your the one whos been hiding behind a fake level of niceness this whole time while I'm respectful enough to be straight up with my issue with you. If that's an issue take it up with Sonic boom who you did everything you could to weasel out of your matches with them except fight fair and still lost the belt. though No ones champion forever, and if things go like this you wont be a tag champ for very long either." Amy said as she heard Akiha continue to talk about superiority to the point it was getting old. "You seem to think I should be grateful that you brought me here to belittle me for being American, cause that's all you've done. Giving me a title shot for actually being a good tag team doesn't mean I get to ignore your behavior towards me. And if you think it does well that stick is really up tour ass then huh. I don't need to answer your question. Showing up should have been my answer and if you are too dumb to realize that a and need a direct answer..then you can stay ignorant of the fact."

Kyoko on the other hand was actually shocked that some of the fans seemed to take Akiha's words to heard. "Yes you are. You and Gwen have cheated before and don't own up to the fact that you do, just that you won and that's okay, that's an excuse there is no two ways about it. And you seem to think you represent Japan by yourself and to insult you is to insult Japan itself. Newsflash I'm from Japan as well, I'm not insulting Japanese wrestlers I'm insulting you and Gwen and I can do that based off my opinions of the two of you. Our world Champion isn't from here our recent Entropy champion wasn't either. These people love them but now because there not Japanese I should disrespect them or treat them as lesser then me? Cause if that's what these fans are telling me then the fans who think that can go kiss my ass! I respect every wrestler whos deserving of it that doesn't mean I wont beat them to represent Japan and how great it is but neither will I resort to acting like a xenophobic narcissist to do it! Thats not the nation I want to live in!" Kyoko said fired up now as Amy brought her tea cup to her chest watching the show, some of the fans saw the point in Kyoko's words, maybe not all of them but it certainly helped the Pride Queens save face to the accusations. "And your right it is time for action so why don't we start by getting this damn set out of the way!" Kyoko said as she kicked at the table knocking it over the Imperial orders way as she stood up. Amy also stood up in shock to what Kyoko just did. "What the hell Kyoko that's Victorian you cant be breaking that?!" she said the sole tea cup still in her hand and acting like Kyoko had done the most heinous thing ever.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:15 pm

Suggesting that either Dojo lackey was equivalent to her in the ring was the proverbial last straw that finally had Gwen shed her veneer of high-class politeness. Which was to be expected considering that Amy was so callously bringing up Gwen's greatest defeat with so casual a tone. A defeat that the heiress certainly doesn't appreciate being tossed back in her face, especially by an abject rookie who has the gall to speak about matters she has no place bringing up.

With the posh soiree now devolving into nothing more than a shouting match with roles having been decidedly reversed, the bubbling volcano of an interview segment would finally boil over in an eruption of over spilling tea and flying pastries once Kyoko would upheave the entire table!! The heiress backpedaled a few steps with widened eyes, though not without having the hem of her dress-suit and pearl-white boots splattered upon. Angrily peering up from her splashed boots to the enraged Kyoko and now tranquil Amy, Gwen took one deeeeep breath through her nose with her eyes closed and head tilted up...before calmly exhaling through her pursed lips and returning her attention to the Pride Queens.

"Well...so much for civilization. I care not for whatever paltry, nationalistic contention you ungrateful peasants harbor with my esteemed partner, but I do believe she speaks the truth on one matter. Enough words HAVE been said. It will be our sincere pleasure to demonstrate how a dignified and refined tag team composes themselves in the ring, and not some rank amateurs with not the faintest hint of civility and grace. Until then..." Gwen snootily imparted before flicking her golden curls and gracefully excusing herself from the ring beside her partner. Though once on the ringside apron, Gwen would turn in place to say...

"...oh, and you'll be receiving the cleaning bill in the mail."

...before hopping down and traipsing back up the ramp.

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:09 pm

It seemed that the conversation was almost over as Kyoko knocked over the table, causing some of the tea to spill on Akiha dress, utterly ruining it. Akiha would take a moment to observe the damage that had been done to it. She would then exhale in an annoyed tone. “Just remember, you are the ones who started to throw insults first. You are the ones who started to complain first. You are the ones who insulted other Japanese wrestlers. You are the ones who cannot let go of the past. And it seems you are the ones who are now restoring to violence against inanimate objects.” stated Akiha as she would then follow Gwendolyn lead and begin to leave the ring.

Though just as Gwendolyn turned around, so would Akiha. “And these dresses are rather expensive, so expect a large bill. If you are unable to pay it, our lawyers will help sort it all out.” said Akiha as she would then go down the steps and follow Gwendolyn back up the ramp and out of sight. Clearly annoyed at the situation that had just transpired. That being said she was looking forward to their match so that she could show the world of Imperial Order superiority.

~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. The Pride Queens[FWC] - Page 2 3l9yoRW~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. The Pride Queens[FWC] - Page 2 AjbwxKg~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. The Pride Queens[FWC] - Page 2 DUhLLRt~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. The Pride Queens[FWC] - Page 2 CDNLQYl~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. The Pride Queens[FWC] - Page 2 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:16 am

"Again I didn't start insulting people for there nationality, that was still you no matter how much grace you try to hide behind. I never complained but was merely bringing up your hypocrisy. I never insulted Japanese wrestlers just because I called you two out. I never brought up the past and its clearly Gwen who hasn't let go of past if that video clip of our match with Sonic boom is of any indicator, again another hypocritical notion in your teams head. I did kick the table though." Kyoko said as simple as possible into the mic. As Amy held up the cup to Gwen as she ran off. "So..Can I keep this?" She added and even looking over at the broken cups to see if any survived the topple.

As the two walked away Amy spoke again simply to keep annoying Gwen. "I have civility, I just choose not to use it, this a wrestling environment not a business room. And you better not send me the bill I didn't break or ruin shit." She said as Kyoko looked at her. "Would relax I can pay any bill they send no problem. Just worry about the title match." She said as she raised her arms to a pop trying to get the crowd riled up for the actual match.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2