by Daaharu Today at 5:37 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

Who is online?
In total there are 109 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. Masuyo Ai and Valley Doll

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. Masuyo Ai and Valley Doll Empty ~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. Masuyo Ai and Valley Doll

Post by Serpon Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:16 am

~~~Crème De La Crème~~~
~~~Act 3.~~~

~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. Masuyo Ai and Valley Doll 6V5fCVY8s2EQGqxDwWCMg3PsSI8Ey

Finally, it was Akiha turn to hold a Creme de la Creme.  Gwendolyn had held all of them in the past despite the fact they were supposed to switch.  She always had some excuses, some kind of feud or something but this time Akiha brought her foot down and got her own Creme de la Creme.  Though perhaps, in the last Creme de la Creme, Gwendolyn had gotten a huge cake in the face and yelled that Akiha would be holding the next one, so perhaps bringing her foot down was not needed but still the Japanese wrestler wanted to do so, she needed to show Gwendolyn that she had a voice as well from time to time.  

All the previous Creme de la Creme had a royal western theme to them but the one that Akiha was holding, had a Royal Japanese theme.  The tables and chairs were Japanese themes, as well as the tea, which was a Japanese Green Tea, there was also Sushi, Ramen and other famous Japanese food on the table.  The Crimson hair wrestler would take a sip of her green tea before putting it down and putting the microphone near her mouth.  She would take a moment to look at Gwendolyn who was sitting beside her before focusing on the audience.  “Greetings, as you all know, Imperial Order is still undefeated and is still your tag team champions.  Hence why we are here again, seeking our more opponents who might seem to pose some kind of challenge, a team that would provide a decent entertainment for the crowd.  The closest tag team I could think of is Valley Doll and Masuyo Ai.  So, like all previous members mentioned in Creme de la Creme, I would like to invite the two down.” stated Akiha in a professional tone.  She would then wait for Imperial Order future opponents to show up as she then took another sip of tea.

~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. Masuyo Ai and Valley Doll 3l9yoRW~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. Masuyo Ai and Valley Doll AjbwxKg~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. Masuyo Ai and Valley Doll DUhLLRt~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. Masuyo Ai and Valley Doll CDNLQYl~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. Masuyo Ai and Valley Doll CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. Masuyo Ai and Valley Doll Empty Re: ~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. Masuyo Ai and Valley Doll

Post by acuyra Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:02 pm

Valley had been hanging around in the AFW’s catering area, enjoying a tasty bowl of jello, when she heard Gwendolyn and Akiha’s segment start up. She was all prepared to tune it out, as she usually did when these sort of things went down - the two were talented wrestlers, but when it came to what they had to say, Valley could not have possibly cared less. She was pushing 34, and as time went on, she found herself with less and less patience for standard wrestling silliness.

That changed the moment her name was mentioned. That was unexpected...but not quite as unexpected as being sold as a tag team partner to Masuyo. There seemed to be some misunderstandings going around, but Valley wouldn’t hesitate to correct.

That was why, a few moments later, she was coming out at the top of the ramp with a casual strut, confidently strutting in her baggy jeans, with a microphone gripped tight in hands. She gave the two of them a little wave, then went right on.

”Hey, girls!” She smiled. ”Appreciate the mention, but I think you might have your wires crossed. I don’t recall ever officially becoming a tag team with Masuyo. Though, now that you mention it…” Valley rubbed her chin with a curious glint, sparing the occasional glance behind her. ”...I’m very much down for that idea. Let’s see what Masuyo has to say about it, shall we?”

With a whistle, she spun about and waited for her ‘partner’ to come out.

Back to top Go down

~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. Masuyo Ai and Valley Doll Empty Re: ~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. Masuyo Ai and Valley Doll

Post by Berial Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:37 am

Masuyo Ai:

Masuyo had taken a bit of a hiatus from fighting in matches after her bout with the samurai left her with one sore spot too many. Up to now, she’d been helping her family around the restaurant. They’d been trying to introduce a few new items to the menu, so she'd had been taking to the bustling Shibuya streets with her kimono and a tray full of samples for the past few weeks now. This week was anpan, and business was good. Her time at AFW had really played a big part in getting these items off the ground.

But, with the Rookie Tournament coming up, her career was starting to demand her attention once again, and there was no time to waste. As soon as she was done for the day, Masuyo was back at the Friction arena in the blink of an eye. She was just about to change into her gym gear when she heard her name on the television.

Tag team? Valley? Challenge? Tea? That all sounded far too good to pass up. She was already dressed for the occasion, feeling pretty hungry, and getting the chance to square off with two champions at once. Seemed like Valley was of a similar mind too. Before she knew it, Masuyo had made her way to the top of the ramp, only a couple paces to Valley’s side with a mic in her hand and a paper bag in the other.

“Good evening, our gracious hosts! Thanks for having me!”
A wide grin adorned her face. “I’ll be the first to admit that I never pictured myself on a tag team. ‘Too hard-headed.’ ‘Too reckless.’ I always thought I’d be better off going my own way.” She stole a glance to the woman at her side. “But Valley is one of the strongest women I’ve ever met, and if it means getting to fight two more of the best fighters in this league, how could I possibly refuse? I humbly accept your proposition!”

She closed her words with a bow towards the ring. First impressions are important. After a moment, she raised her head and turned to meet her new partner.

“Hey, Val. Long time no see.” She raised the paper bag. “I brought anpan.”

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:57 pm

Spoiler:

Casually dipping her tea bag into the cup of the simmering hot green beverage presented in front of her, Gwen remained relatively nonplussed throughout the duration of Akiha's introductory monologue. She knew full well that it was through her own screeching suggestion that Akiha would take the reins of their next interview segment, a suggestion she made with layers of sugary frosting still caking her face and the rage induced furor that came as a result. Her calculating mind postulated that by shirking her hosting duties for once she could finally emerge from a Creme De La Creme segment without wearing half the culinary delights presented at the table.

...Still, surrendering control of her OWN promo segment and playing second fiddle to her fellow noblewoman was a role not easily acclimated to. Her index finger was anxiously tapping at the short-legged table they were sitting at known as a Chabudai while still dipping her tea bag for the umpteenth time, the heiress primly sitting on a cushion with a juvenile pout on her face from not being the center of attention for once.

Her attention was eventually diverted to top of the ramp once their per-destined adversaries made their individual entrances. Gwendolyn perked back up from seeing the opportunity to ever so briefly bask in the spotlight once again. She lifted the microphone besides her off of the floor and masterfully twirled it around in her dainty hand before presenting it to her grinning face.

"Well, unless I'm mistaken, which is quite the infinitesimal rarity, it appears we have our individual wires crossed today, don't we? As such, allow me the privileged opportunity to disentangle our respective threads~..."
Gwen cleared her throat while the audience would sink into their chairs from having to hear yet another egotistic speech from the talkative heiress. You see...Madam Kosha and I have apparently done such an exemplary job of defending our illustrious title belts and laying the proverbial waste to the tag-team division, it seems that worthy competition has regrettably grown quite scarce, I'm afraid. It has now come to the woeful point where management, in all their divine...*giggle*..."wisdom", has opted to create worthwhile opposition by combining certain competitors who could, by some remote possibly, actually pose a remote threat to us. Hence..."

Gwen would raise her free hand and point her index and middle finger downward in a "V" shape towards Valley and Masuyo.

"...you two. But come, there's no need for us to conduct our delightful interview from such a great distance. Do indulge us and have a seat. Partake in our lovely assortment of tea and distinctly Japanese cuisine while you enthrall us as to who you are and the individual journeys that have inexorably led you to this prestigious opportunity to bask in our distinguished company. At the very least Madam Ai seems to be dressed for the occasion, and appears to be showing the proper level of respectful cordiality and modesty towards her generous hosts~... "

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:51 am

Valley would give Gwen credit - she had a remarkable talent for being both insulting and complimentary at the same time. That took real talent.

She stood there alongside Masuyo, as the heiress went into her spiel. She weaved her words well, managing to sound all curious and sweet, but not without that unmistakeable tone of condensation, like she was looking down on them despite being at the top of a ramp. Valley just stood there, hands on hips, while she spoke, with the occasional glance towards her ‘tag-team partner’.

Actually, there didn’t need to be quotes around that, it wasn’t as if she had some problem with the idea. Masuyo had only been in the AFW for a short time, but she’d made an indelible impact, staking her claim as one of the league’s rising talent. She’d taken Valley to the limit in their match, and the idea of teaming up with and taking the tag team belts of Gwen and Akiha definitely appealed - doubly so, since they’d be losing them through a match they were 100% responsible for setting up. Not to mention the possibility of being the first woman to hold down the Entropy and Tag Titles, putting the odds of a Grand Slam within her reach...

”Okay, Madam Bettencourt.” She put as much posh into that name as she could stomach. ”Let’s talk.”

With a hand on her hip and a lazy smile on her face, she began to make her way down the ramp with Masuyo, whispering her way as they neared. ”Be careful with these two. Don’t know if you’ve seen it before, but Gwen’s not exactly known for her sportsmanlike conduct. Eyes open.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:30 am

It seemed Valley was the first one to come out and see pointed out what appeared to be a mistake made by Akiha.  To make matters worse, she wasn't wearing anything good looking, just some baggy jeans.  Sure she had expected this from most foreigners but from a fellow champion, that was disappointing.  Then the other member that Akiha had mentioned, Masuyo Ai, showed up.  She was far more humble then Valley Doll and was dressed for the occasion, then again that was expected from a fellow Japanese wrestler.

It seemed that Valley Doll and Masuyo Ai were okay with the idea of doing a tag match.  But before Akiha could make a statement about it all, Gwendolyn decided to take the lead on it.  The crimson hair wrestler would nod her head in agreement as she took a sip.  “Gwendolyn is once again correct, as she usually is. Management believes that the tag team division is a bit lacking compared to us.  So they are trying to give the tag division a much-needed boost by suggesting teams.  The two of you were actually at the top of the list.” stated Akiha as she would then eat a bit of sushi and take another sip of tea.

“Valley Doll, I am disappointed, your choice of attire, is questionable.  Perhaps you should take a lesson or two from your new tag partner, Masuyo Ai.  As I have stated before, Japanese wrestlers seems to be at a higher class than most non-Japanese wrestlers, excluding my tag partner, Gwendolyn, of course.” said Akiha as she then brushed her hair a bit and gave a compliment to Gwendolyn while insulting all the other non-Japanese wrestlers.

“Yes do come down here, then we can discuss the finer details about a possible match, in comfort and style.  You may actually realize we can actually be hospitable when it comes to setting up events like these ones.” stated Akiha in a confident tone as she supported Gwendolyn statement on inviting the two of them to the ring.

~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. Masuyo Ai and Valley Doll 3l9yoRW~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. Masuyo Ai and Valley Doll AjbwxKg~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. Masuyo Ai and Valley Doll DUhLLRt~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. Masuyo Ai and Valley Doll CDNLQYl~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. Masuyo Ai and Valley Doll CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Berial Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:51 am

You know, Masuyo was starting to get an idea of just how snooty one had to be to expect elegant formal attire with an impromptu invitation. She’d gotten lucky was all. The compliments, while deeply appreciated, felt fairly bittersweet to her. But hey, she was getting in good with the nobility. That was worth something, right?

Guess she was about to find out. It was time to finally meet their hosts properly. The two guests would make their way down the ring when some helpful advice found its way into Masuyo’s ear.

Indeed she’d heard about their less than honorable disposition, but she assumed a degree of that was a reaction to their haughty attitudes and obnoxious personalities. They were champions too. That meant with clashing with some big egos and sore losers. Maybe a couple genuine complaints, but nothing with legs. But if it was coming from someone as experienced as Valley, then it couldn’t have been as far-fetched as she’d believed. The danger was real and she had to be ready for anything.

“Got it.”

When she made it to the ring, Masuyo climbed up the steel steps closest to her side up to the ropes. Then, placing one foot over the mid-rope she’d...p-placing one foot over the...one foot over...one…

Gah. Stupid kimono.

This was a tad harder than walking around a busy sidewalk, yet still somehow leagues more frustrating. After a couple moments, she let out a huff. Okay, she could do this. Clenching the top rope tight in her palms and bending her knees ever so slightly, she’d kick up off her feet. Pulling herself over the rope, she’d balance on her tummy...before she fell forward and spun about on the rope, falling hard on her back.

With a couple of rough coughs, the Demon turned onto her side and made her way to her feet. She gave the contents of her paper bag a quick check as she plopped down in her chair. Upon noticing they weren’t crushed, she set the bag down next to the table and relaxed in her chair, meeting her hosts with a wide smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:36 pm

First impressions were normally the concrete foundation and backbone of how you perceived a person moving forward, and Gwendolyn's initial summation of their upcoming tag-team challengers were decidedly...disjointed at best, and underwhelming at worst. Valley and Masuyo projecting a forced and daresay thinly-veiled aura of hospitality that Gwendolyn was, for now, cautiously skeptical of once they began traipsing down the ramp while whispering covertly amongst themselves.

The narrow-eyed heiress remaining on full alert as she spied the bag being hauled to the ring by Masuyo. Gwendolyn's immense paranoia already having her lead to grandiose assumptions about Valley and Masuyo nefariously planning to splatter with whatever culinary chicanery they were concocting.

However, Gwendolyn's heightened awareness that interpreted this unorthodox pair as a viable threat did reach a speed bump after Masuyo's rather comical tumble over the top rope and ensuing pratfall. A deadpan stare from Gwen than following Masuyo step by step after her graceful recovery as she found her seat sitting across from Akiha. Her demeanor lightening up as she raised the mic to her coy smirk.

"Well...While I cannot speak for my noble and prestigious companion who just so happens to have an impeccable taste in choosing tag partner's~...I do believe it's safe to say that management has truly thrown quite the gauntlet at our feet, and has presented us with only the most elite of adversaries~..." Gwen snarkily stated. The heiress complimenting her tag-team partner, inflating her own overbearing ego, and degrading their future opponent's all in one masterfully weaved comment.

"Ah, but If I recall correctly, Madam...er, Doll...has already cut her proverbial teeth on the championship scene by means of the Entropy title, correct? Ah, the mere mention of that word brings back such fond memories of my OWN illustrious title reign, and how that belt was elevated to new heights the likes of which no-one else has even come close to duplicating~..." Gwen fawned nostalgically in her own world with her dainty hand on her chest and snooty head held high while she was lost in her own fantastical world.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:27 am

Valley rolled into the ring alongside Masuyo, practically moving in tandem as they entered the ring - or would have, if not for the kimono. An awkward moment passed as her partner fumbled with it, then tumbled with it, then managed to stand up and regain some of her poise. Awkward? Yes. A wee smidgen.

After a few nervous glances and forced laughs later, Valley was looking between the ever-so gracious hosts, casting quick, cautious glances on them both. True, it was unlikely they’d be dumb enough h  to try a sneak attack in what they were wearing, but it was hard to put too much past these two. Valley would always remember the way Gwendolyn ‘earned’ the title in the first place, taking it Ace and cutting what should’ve been a magnificent title reign brutally short. Truth told, this little impromptu challenge was the best news she’d heard all week

She did sit down, though, and started helping herself to the offering. No sense in turning down free food. The verbal sparring was never her forte, but she figured she might as well give a modest try at that, too.

There was one thing she wanted to correct before they got into it, though. [color:5428=#ffooff]”Wells.” She spoke into the mic with one hand and poured some tea with the other. ”’Valley Doll’ is my nickname.  My real name is Valerie Dolores-Castle Wells. So, Madam...Wells.” That one wasn’t even a knock on them. Too many people assumed Valley was her real name, couldn't hurt to set the record straight when she had the chance.

”And you don’t have to grenade fish for compliments, Gwen. You had one of the better Entropy runs. One of the best.” She sipped her tea, then looked straight up. ”It just would’ve been better if you wrestled fair during all of it.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:26 pm

Akiha would watch as both Valley and Masuyo entered the ring. It seemed her fellow Japanese wrestler struggled a little to enter the ring due to her kimono. Then again kimono was not the best uniforms for entering a ring or a match and at least she was wearing one, unlike another fellow wrestler.

Once their two... 'guests' were seated, Gwendolyn would start to talk and would take the topic towards the Entropy title... again. Akiha actually wanted to roll her eyes, as she felt this topic had almost been discussed to death. Surely they could focus on their own belts, the present, instead of thinking about the past. She had hoped the match with Sonic Boom would have put things to rest but clearly, she was wrong.

Valley would then start to talk about her real name. The crimson hair wrestler did not think about it much. Then Valley Doll would continue the topic of Gwendolyn Entropy title run. “Maybe what you say is true, maybe it is not. That being said, those same complaints cannot be used against her latest and ongoing title run that she has with me. We have taken a title belt that had once been ignored and thrust it into the spotlight. After all, isn't this what we really all are here for, the tag team title belts.” stated Akiha as she tried to move the topic back to the tag team title belts.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next