Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 1:09 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Bikini Handcuff Match: Keiko Muramoto vs. Kyle Darkheart

2 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Bikini Handcuff Match: Keiko Muramoto vs. Kyle Darkheart - Page 3 Empty Re: Bikini Handcuff Match: Keiko Muramoto vs. Kyle Darkheart

Post by 321Shazam Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:12 am

Keiko would be pleasantly surprised as she felt Kyle's tongue begin to lick her bikini bottoms. Keiko thought it was cute that he'd try to reciprocate her for what she was doing but she had to out do her opponent in this situation. "Ooooh, yeah you like this don't you stud?" Keiko said as she began stroking Kyle's hard penis at a more rapid pace to ensure that he'd orgasm soon. If not she may before forced to use other methods to bring Mr. Darkheart over the edge as the AFW crowd would cheer even louder as Keiko had her way with Kyle.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Bikini Handcuff Match: Keiko Muramoto vs. Kyle Darkheart - Page 3 Empty Re: Bikini Handcuff Match: Keiko Muramoto vs. Kyle Darkheart

Post by BloodstalkerZ Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:06 pm

Kyles hands had undid her top and pulled it off of her hard. His cock was geting bigger and harder as she rubbed it. His hands moving doen her sides then back up to rub her breasts. All the while his tongue was trying to get under her bottoms and reach her pussy.

Kyle couldnt help but try to make her moan as well. If she wanted to go after his cock he was sure as hell going to get at her womanhood.

His tongue started to rub agest her pussy lips as his nose was wedged beween her butt cheeks. His hands rubbing her breasts even pinching her nipples soft.

BloodstalkerZ
BloodstalkerZ

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:31 pm

Keiko would begin to moan lightly as her top was removed while Kyle began to start to reciprocate the pleasure even better. "Ooooh, that's more like it. I think you've earned some more attention from me." Keiko said as she leaned forward to lick the tip of Kyle's erect penis, before she'd begin to give him the best blowjob of his life in from of the AFW crowd to make Mr. Darkheart reach orgasm. Once Keiko would feel he was close she'd take her mouth off of his penis and would go back to give him a handjob to finish him off so that his cum wasn't in her mouth.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodstalkerZ Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:32 pm

The moment she leaned forward and took his cock into her mouth his legs when up and wraped around her head. Forcing his cock deeper in her mouth.

His arms wraping around her and he starts to rock in till he was able to roll and sit up a little "oooo shit your good baby." He moves his hands and starts to undo then pull off her bottoms "mmmm but girl your not as good as a older woman." He moves his hips agest her mouth as he leans down and starts to lick her pussy. This match seams to look like it turned into a sex fight with them both trying to see who would cum first.

Kyles mouth would cover her woman hood and he would start to French her womanhood. Sucking hard on her and ramming his tongue in and out of her. Tho his cock was throbing it was leaking pre cum alot.

BloodstalkerZ
BloodstalkerZ

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:43 pm

Keiko would be stripped naked, and now inn terms of clothing. As Kyle's legs wrapped around her neck, Keiko knew she'd be forced to continue the blowjob until he finished in her mouth. Keiko would continue to suck and lick on Kyle's cock, and would even fake gagging on it because she knew guys thought that was hot. All while moaning as Kyle's tongue began to lick her pussy. She would start to get wet but she wasn't as hot and bothered as Kyle was so Keiko was confident he'd cum fight in this battle of the sexes in front of the cheering AFW crowd.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodstalkerZ Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:47 pm

It wasn't long in till kyle was shaking. He was stuggling not to blow that he started to pull his cock out of her mouth so he could cool down. All the while his mouth was sucking harder and raming his tongue in and out of her.

The closer kyle got to cumming he did start to weaken that was why he had pulled his cock out of her mouth

BloodstalkerZ
BloodstalkerZ

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:54 pm

Keiko knew Kyle was weakening, and she'd feel Kyle begin to pull his penis out of her mouth. As this happened, Keiko would feel Kyle double his efforts on her pussy causing her to get even wetter. However, Keiko was determined to keep up the pressure on Kyle and would move her hands to stroke Kyle's cock a bit before going back into her mouth for the blowjob in an attempt to secure Kyle's inevitable orgasm in this match, as the AFW crowd would divulge into a series of "YES!!!YES!!!YES!!!" chants becoming deafening.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodstalkerZ Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:58 pm

Just when kyle though he could cool his cock down he felt her take it again. Rubing it and then goses back to sucking it. He groans agest her pussy as his cock started to tgrab.

He felt like he was geting weaker and he needed to get away. He stoppled teasing her pussy and tried to roll and get free of her

BloodstalkerZ
BloodstalkerZ

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:44 am

Keiko saw this moment as her chance to claim a definite advantage over Kyle. Mr. Darkheart abandoned pleasuring Keiko, and Keiko still had him in her grasp. Keiko could feel Kyle weaken enough so she could re-position her ass on his face to make sure he would stay put stopping him from rolling over. Keiko would maximize her efforts to try to get Kyle to orgasm on the AFW mat with her mouth sucking on his cock with skill. Keiko would then begin to think about how the tables had turned since Kyle's over confident display, now she was close to making him melt like butter on the mat in front of the cheering AFW crowd.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodstalkerZ Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:28 am

He stuggled under her butt again. But from how hard she was working him over he couldnt help but get weak and enjoy how good she was as the crowd cheers 'milk him milk him.' His arms drop to the side.

His breathing got harder. His muscles flexed as he pushs his hips up as his body shook hard. He started to cum hard and alot. That it took a few mins in till he stop pushing his hips up and lays there tried and weak. Even tho he lay there weaken he wasn't out as his tongue started to move up and rub her pussy lips

BloodstalkerZ
BloodstalkerZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next