by Deus001 Yesterday at 4:45 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Wed May 29, 2024 10:38 pm

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Wed May 29, 2024 7:47 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Wed May 29, 2024 11:00 am

Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests :: 2 Bots

JoggingJokes

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 12:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 7:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Arianna X (Special Referee and new Wrestling Talent)

Go down

Arianna X (Special Referee and new Wrestling Talent) Empty Arianna X (Special Referee and new Wrestling Talent)

Post by 321Shazam Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:30 pm

Name: Arianna Xara Marie

Stage Name: Arianna X

Occupation: Special Referee and now Enhancement Talent for the AFW.

Eyes: Green

Hair: Raven Black as long as in the pictures

Height: 5ft 11 inches

Nationality: American

Alignment: Tweener

Entrance Music: Rush of Power by CFO$

Wrestling Information:

Strategy:Well she's a perverted woman, so she'll go for a lot of sexual moves for her pleasure and the opponent. Being a referee in AFW actually gives her a knowledge of the rules, and how to get around for a quick advantage if she needs it.

Style: She's a showwoman that enjoys fucking other women into submission or getting fucked into submission. Being in the ring and calling matches with the likes of Selynda "The Wonder Babe" Star, Tsunade Senju, Talia Wonders, and Sandy White it's fair to say that Arianna has picked up a few wrestling maneuvers with her time as a referee. She still needs more polishing but with the right direction, Arianna X could be a star.

Preferred Attacks: Spanking, Hentai Moves, Groping, Smothers, Punches, Slaps, Kicks, Stinkface, Knife Edge Chops, Bronco Buster and Chokes.

Preferred Matches: She's down for anything, she prefers hentai, kinky, humiliation, or matches with sex weapons in it.

Stats:
Strength: 3.5/5
Endurance: 3.5/5
Defense: 3.5/5
Speed: 3.5/5
Technique: 3.5/5

Finishing Moves:
X Out- Eat Defeat sending her opponent's face down into her foot

Lights Out- Code of Silence Headscissors.

Appearance:

Wrestling Attire:

Formal Wear:

Nightwear:

Bikini:

Her Old Job:

Strap-on Match Anyone?:

One Kinky Night:

Personality: She's very sexual, and she's desperate at times yet caring. She loves to admire those she has the privilege of working with.

Past/History: Arianna Xara Marie would leave her home at age 18 in search for some adventure. She would go to Japan on a one way ticket. Arianna wanted to explore the great land of Japan. To pay for her motel room, she'd take up a job as a stripper. Sure the tips were nice but she would get some client from the AFW roster as her clients. Eventually she'd be approached by one of her clients asking if she wanted to make more money. So she would go into negotiations with AFW for a job as a sexy referee. However, management would get her to be one of their referees, but they also signed her as enhancement talent. Arianna would take up the name Arianna X for the fans, and she'd be booked as a referee for some seriously sexy matches. Soon she'll be booked in her first match here at AFW, whether she has the skills to wrestle or not.

AFW Information:

Record: 0-0-0

Wins:

Losses:

Draws:

Relationships:

Friends:

Allies:

Rivals:

Enemies:

Crushes:

Match History