by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:44 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blade/speranza

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Backstage Bully (For Starvalentine)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Backstage Bully (For Starvalentine) Empty Backstage Bully (For Starvalentine)

Post by noob Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:46 pm

It had been a long day for Suzume. She had just finished a bit of wrestling training after a rough day at work and all the brunette wanted to do was take a nice hot shower and let her mind drift off. Suzume walked into the locker room and sighed as she took a seat on a bench. She quickly took off her shirt, leaving her in a green sports bra and a pair of black shorts. Suzume leaned back on the bench and sighed. "Aaaalmost done with the day." The girl said to herself out loud. "Then you can go home and finally finish watching Noragami." She continued, not really caring if anyone was around to hear.

Suzume eventually sat back up before pushing herself to her feet. "Ok, time to shower and get out of here!" The brunette declared, trying to motivate herself to actually move. Suzume would start heading off to the showers with a slight spring in her step.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Backstage Bully (For Starvalentine) Empty Re: Backstage Bully (For Starvalentine)

Post by PV Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:46 am

Miss Fortune stood in the shower, she had been working out extra hard and the warm water felt good against her skin. Small droplets danced over her curves and her usual flame red hair hung behind her back, dark and damp. She arched her head back and turned the switch to end the flow of water. The whole area was filled with steam, and even Miss Fortune struggled to find a towel. Eventually she felt the soft fluffy material and wrapped it around her shoulders, leaving her stunning bare breasts showing. Miss Fortune was never shy, she didnt care if the other girls her, or the guys for that matter, she loved the attention!

Padding her wet feet carefully against the tiled floor she moved out and around the corner immediately aware something was in her way. "AH what the fuck....?" she said in her brash New York style. She stepped back and saw possibly the worst person she could have, barring one, her ex partner Brittney whom she still had a burning desire to payback for their very public split

She saw it was Suzume and smirked. "OMG what are you doing in here you little freak? I bet you only come in here to get a look at us girls... *she reaches and slaps the girl on the forehead* "Hey! Stop staring at my boobs nerd, otherwise I will give you a very close look! Thats it isnt it, you came here to find me so I could ride your pathetic face again...."

She stood there deliberately blocking as much of the entrance as possible, she wasnt about to let this opportunity slip by. Suzume had managed to sit on her face in their match, and she could still remember it and the humiliation. No one humiliated Miss Fortune, ever!

"Well dont worry, I can do that you little lesbian, it is just a shame you didnt catch me 20 minutes again after my workout, I'm sure you would have loved that right? All sweaty and hot...... " She started to advance now, leaning her face closer to Suzume, literally filling her world and trying to intimidate the nerd. it was just like the Madison of old, this was an old habit, belittling new girls to the Sorority.

Madison was the worst friend, and an even worse bully!

PV

Back to top Go down

Backstage Bully (For Starvalentine) Empty Re: Backstage Bully (For Starvalentine)

Post by noob Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:57 am

Suzume wasn't paying too much attention to her surroundings as she hurried straight to what she thought was a vacant shower. She just rounded the corner when she heard a familiar voice. Her pleasant mood suddenly went sour as she realized who it was. After two steps, Suzume was face to face with Miss Fortune, the woman who had humiliated her in her previous match. There was quite possibly no one Suzume would have liked to bump into less.

"Th..that's not the reason I'm...Owww!" Suzume stuttered before she was slapped on the forehead. "I...I wasn't, I didn't! I just wanted to shower." The brunette struggled to explain herself. She knew it was futile to keep talking so instead Suzume just tried to hurry past Miss Fortune and get to a shower. She tried moving to the right, then the left, but her former opponent wouldn't budge and continued to stand in Suzume's way.

"You're not doing anything!" Suzume declared, trying to stand her ground. She could feel her face reddening more and more though as Miss Fortune kept on taunting her. The thought of a repeat of before was something Suzume wanted to get out of her head. "Sh...Shut up!" Suzume whined, huffing and stomping one foot as she did so. The brunette had had enough and would try to just shove past Miss Fortune and take her shower in piece.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:49 pm

Miss Fortune was loving this. She loved to bully people, ever since her Sorority days and with Suzume it was extra special. As the girl as getting more and more frustrated even going as far as stomping her foot, Miss Fortune felt her try to push past. "Oh no way, not so fast nerd girl!" The flame haired vixen shot out her hand and wrapped it on Suzume's hair. She began to tug and pulled her back into the locker room, where a thick training mat was.

The flame haired girl tossed Suzume towards it looking to dump the girl in a heap and then moved her hands to her towel. With a smirk, Miss Fortune stripped this from her body to stand fully naked now, for Suzume to see. "Now as you were saying bookworm, you wanted me to sit on your face again right?" She smirked and approached slowly, menacingly toward Suzume who really had picked the wrong day to train.

If the bookworm didnt move then Miss Fortune would get onto the mats and try to slide her body on top of the girl. The flame haired vixen was going to get her revenge on Suzume by making the previous match and the smother seem like a kawaii soft playful match. Her only regret was that she hadnt worked up a sweat but maybe if Suzume fought back, Miss Fortune's struggles in overpowering her would do the job

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:13 pm

"Gugh...Ahhh h...Hey let go!" Suzume yelped as she was grabbed and dragged back towards the mats, stumbling backwards on her way there. The last thing she wanted was a rematch but it looked like that's what she was going to get. Suzume grunted as she was roughly thrown to the mat and left looking up at Miss Fortune.

Suzume's jaw dropped as soon as Miss Fortune's towel dropped and her face turned bright red. She didn't really know how to respond to the situation. "I...I was not saying that!" Suzume suddenly yelled out as the other woman approached her. She was getting increasingly nervous as the threat now became much more real. At the very least she was thankful there was no audience.

Suzume was too stunned by her predicament to do much and just froze as Miss Fortune started to slide on top of her. It was only after the New Yorker was on top of her that Suzume started to struggle. She raised her arms to her foes hips and started trying to push her away and throw her off. She was not about to be sat on again by this woman.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:28 pm

Miss Fortune had her pray cornered and she loved every moment of it. She saw the reaction of Suzume and it sent shivers of excitement through her perfect body. This was just like back in her Sorority and she wasnt about to let the bookworm off lightly. With Suzume on the thick mats, Miss Fortune wasted no time in sliding her body on top of her rival. She felt the hands paw and push at her hips and moved to straddle Suzume's tummy again. This was all stage one of her very private punishment for Suzume, who Miss Fortune saw as weak and easy to bully.

The flame haired girl reached for Suzume's hands and forcefully slammed them down to the mats above the bookworm's head. She grinned at the sound of them hitting the plastic coated foam and smirked, bringing her face level with Suzume. "Awwww just like old times huh? Can you guess what I am going to do now?" It was deliberate, and teasing and just like the Madison of old. Without waiting for a real reply, Miss Fortune shuffled up and let her smooth large breasts caress Suzume's face, it must have been like a recurring nightmare for the bookworm and two fleshy mounds came to slowly smoosh down and block out all air and light. Miss Fortune was just beginning, and she felt a little breast smothering would ben Suzume to her will.

As she dropped down lower and lower, more and more of her breast flesh smothered Suzume's face. The only regret, which Miss Fortune was keen to point out, was that she was freshly showered. "Shame I havent worked up a good sweat here nerd, but then again, you get my nice, fresh clean sex riding your face very soon. And I am going to make you lick me until I cum all over your ugly face!"

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:30 am

Despite all of her pushing and struggling, Suzume was easily outmatched by Miss Fortune. What little strength the brunette had had already been used up by her previous workout. "Unng will you just get off!" Suzume whined as her hands were pinned to the side. She realized that maybe her phrasing was not the best for her current situation. Her face flushed red as she looked up to see Madison's face right above hers. "I...I really don't think I want to gue...mmphhh!" Suzume tried to speak but was soon muffled by Miss Fortune's large soft breasts.

With her air cut off and her vision now black, Suzume immediately started to panic. The girl squirmed about, trying to flail her arms and turn herself onto her side. Her struggles were only met with Miss Fortune pushing down harder though, her chest smushing against Suzume's face. Trying to fight back a bit more effectively, Suzume tried to wrap her legs around her foe's sides and start squeezing her in a bodyscissor hoping that it would persuade Madison to let go. As the seconds went by though, Suzume was finding it hard to maintain pressure. She was running out of air fast and only managed to get slight breaths as she squirmed around.

noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:27 pm

As Miss Fortune smothered Suzume, feeling the girl push and paw at her, she heard the muffled suggestion about getting off. Immediately Miss Fortune lifted her perfect breasts off the nerds face and looked her in the eye. There was a quiet moment, an uncomfortable quiet moment as the flame haired vixen smiled at her trapped prey. "You want me to get off?" she asked, seeming as genuine as possible, even going as far as it tilt her head to one side to seem as innocent as possible.

It must have felt like ages, but then came with words the Suzume probably was fearing. "Oh sure, getting off right.... like fucking your face until you pass out? I can do that!" With the words out there, Miss Fortune moved to climb up Suzume getting just a inch forward before those thighs came to scissor her. "AGGHHH HEY!" she whined and struggled now against them. Miss Fortune let go of Suzume's hands and moved to grab at the nerd girls thighs.

"Jeeeeze these things are even fatter than before, dont you ever work out.. or you do *guhnn* sit there eating chips all day.. ?" Again Miss Fortune insulted her rivals weight. Suzume had perfect thighs, a little chunky but as the redhead found out, once they were around your head in a facesit, there was little chance of escape. Amid the struggle Miss Fortune replayed the memory in her head and shuddered, hoping Suzume wouldnt realize.

Still, she wasnt going to let this bookworm escape, or pull off some shock and even bully Miss Fortune in a bizarre reversal. Immediately Miss Fortune grinned evily at Suzume and placed both hands on the girls breasts, squeezing and groping them.

The redhead decided to up the ante and she always did, by pulling down Suzume's top to bear her breasts for all to see (if anyone else came into the locker room) Perhaps unexpectedly, Miss Fortune dropped forward and started running her tongue slowly up Suzume's tummy before caressing the underside of her right breast, making her way to the nipple and taking it in her mouth, sucking and flicking it with her tongue!

She didnt like Suzume this way, and wasnt attracted to her (at least she wouldnt say) but if Miss Fortune did anything, it was overly sexual erotic attacks with ease.

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:02 am

Suzume took a deep breath as Miss Fortune sat up and took her boobs off of the brunette's face. She looked up at Miss Fortune, feeling a bit awkward in her current position. "Yes I want you to get off!" Suzume yelled, trying to push Madison off of her. Her face turned bright red once she realized what the other woman had in mind. "Th...that's not what I meant!" Suzume stuttered. She was starting to have flashbacks to their previous match which went anything but well for Suzume.

Suzume tried to fight back by squeezing her opponent but Miss Fortune was having none of it. The woman grabbed her thighs and did a good job preventing Suzume from squeezing harder. To make matters worse, Miss Fortune knew just how to make Suzume feel terrible. The bookworm was by no means fat but she was now feeling very self conscious about her slightly chunky thighs. "S...stop! I'm not faaaaaat!" She protested. Suzume immediately cried out as she felt herself being groped. "H...haaah st...stop."

Suzume squirmed around as Miss Fortune groped her and began to tease her. The brunette's face was bright red as her top was pulled down and she felt Miss Fortune's tongue run along her. She couldn't help but let out a moan once Miss Fortune started sucking her nipple. She knew she'd never hear the end of it from Miss Fortune after that.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elsewhere, a certain plump magician had entered the locker room. She was fairly new to the AFW and was just trying to figure out where everything was. Emerald had just finished sparring with Colette and was ready to hit the showers. She put down her bag on a bench and took off her green top. She was about to take off her black and white leotard before hearing some commotion from elsewhere in the locker room. "Hmmm, it sounds like someone's having fun." She chuckled to herself, wondering what was going on.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:26 pm

Miss Fortune was really in her element. She had Suzume purring now and the groan just was the icing on the cake. She pulled her lips off Suzume's nipples and stared at the bookworm. "I knew it! I knew you were a lesbian!" With that distraction she pushed free of Suzume's thighs and moved to straddle her chest so she could squash Suzume's breasts under her round bottom. Miss Fortune had Suzume in a familiar position and let her thighs smoosh the girls cheeks. Resting her hands on her thighs she was feeling smug now. "Oh look, you are about to lick my sex, and if you dont do a good job, I am going to knock you out and take naked pictures to post on the AFW facebook account!" The evil redhead paused a moment for that to sink in. She could be a real bitch at times and now faced with either pleasuring the girl or facing public humiliation. With a flick of her hair Miss Fortune slid forward to let her sex rest on the nerd face, with her smooth but powerful thighs framing the girls face. She simply gasped as she felt Suzume nose and mouth tickle her flower she settled. "Now lick me and...."

Suddenly she stopped the humiliating words and looked away to the door of the locker room. It sounded like someone was near. "Hmmmm looks like we have an audience nerd...." and then it dawned on Miss Fortune. "OMG maybe I can get them to help, you are SO in for a smothering now!" With that she turned and called out, "Hey! We are in here, come and see this, it's awesome!" grinning back at Suzume now

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next