Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 120 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 119 Guests :: 2 Bots

Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Bikini Hentai Submission Match: Paige Knight vs. Gwen Gothika

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Bikini Hentai Submission Match: Paige Knight vs. Gwen Gothika Empty Bikini Hentai Submission Match: Paige Knight vs. Gwen Gothika

Post by 321Shazam Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:41 pm

Paige:

As Paige put on her sexy bikini on backstage she'd remember researching her opponent. Her opponent was a risk taker, and was no stranger to Hentai Matches. The biggest match on her opponent's record was her debut loss to Heather Couture. Paige noted thhat Gwen would orgasm in the punishment for losing the match through a lot of ass fucking. Paige would remember watching that match and feeling bad for Gwen, but she wasn't gonna feel bad for what she was going to do to Gwen in this match.

Paige's music would hit and the AFW announcer would introduce her. "The following contest is a BIKINI HENTAI SUBMISSION MATCH!!! The only way to win is by forcing your opponent to verbally submit after an orgasm. There is no limit to the amount of times a wrestler can orgasm in this match. Now introducing first, PAIGE 'THE ELITE' KNIGHT!!!!!"

Paige would enter to a nice crowd pop from the AFW crowd. She would strut down to the ring with confidence in her step. Once Paige was in the ring, she strike some provocative poses for the AFW crowd as well as the cameras. Then Paige would go to her corner and wait for her opponent to enter the arena. "I can't wait to wrestle her. This match will be fun." Paige said to herself as she waited for Gwen.

Last edited by 321Shazam on Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:01 am; edited 1 time in total
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Bikini Hentai Submission Match: Paige Knight vs. Gwen Gothika Empty Re: Bikini Hentai Submission Match: Paige Knight vs. Gwen Gothika

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:27 am

Gwen was a bit annoyed this was a hentai bikini match since the goth had not gotten the chance to shop for a new bikini so she had to do with a purple one she had gotten from a friend as a joke. Still the Canadian was a bit nervous since she had learned that her opponent was being managed by the same person who also managed her rival Heater Couture. Still it also gave her a chance to finally get the chance for a rematch as she doubted the manager would be pleased when the Goth beat one of her wrestlers and may send the queen bee after her as a result.

Luckily the goth did not have to wait long to make her way as she did not have to wait long as ''i put a spell on you and now your mine by Hocus Pocus'' started coming out of the speakers as Gwen made her way to the ring. While the goth was halfway down the entrance ramp the announcer voice was heard next as he said ''And her opponent from Quebec , Canada weighing in at 148ibs. It's Gwen Gothika'' as the Canadian's fans would cheer loudly as a result after Gwen got introduced.

Climbing the steel steps and stepping between the middle and top ropes as she saw that Paige was just done with striking some provocative poses for the crowd. Not wanting to let her opponent outdo her the Goth would against character do some provocative poses of her own as she looks Paige in her eyes as she said ''please look at me everyone as I need all the attention I can get since I'm a so called Elite'' in a teasing tone.

Gwen:

Back to top Go down

Bikini Hentai Submission Match: Paige Knight vs. Gwen Gothika Empty Re: Bikini Hentai Submission Match: Paige Knight vs. Gwen Gothika

Post by 321Shazam Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:47 am

Paige got a good look at her opponent, and she looked attractive, but she felt that Gwen was mocking her with her those poses/comments afterward. Paige would give a playful spank to Gwen's ass to shut Gwen up and say. "You've got a firm ass, but you should try not to piss me off. I'd rather we had fun in this match than have me angrily pummel your pretty face." Paige said as she extended her hand out in a show of sportsmanship. "Let's have a good match.
No hard feelings?
"
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:14 pm

Gwen was surprised by the comment and would quickly blush as she replied ''sorry but thought since you are being managed by the same person as that bitch I call a rival that you were kind of a bitch yourself'' in an honest tone. Still the goth hoped that comment would not ruining her opponent's feelings on her as she had to remember that not everyone that Anna woman was managing was a rotten bitch like Heather as she accepted the handshake.

After a moment the Canadian would release Paige's hand from her grip and take a step back as she took a wrestling stance as she awaited the sound of the bell being rang.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:10 pm

Paige would nod and respond to Gwen by saying. "Don't worry about it. I'll let you judge if I'm a bitch in this match." Paige said before the bell rang. The bell rang starting the match, and both women were in a ready stance as they circled each other. Paige would inch closer to Gwen and she'd attempt to lock up. If they locked up, their breasts would mash against each other as they would begin to vie for control early in this match trying to overpower each other or outsmart each other with technical skill.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:17 am

Gwen would breath easily when Paige told her not to worry about what she said and soon after the bell would rang as the match was underway. As both wrestlers circled each other looking for a opening the Goth wondered who would make the first move when her opponent got an inch closer and attempted to lock up.

Not one to back down the Canadian would accept and soon after locking up their breasts would mash against each other as both wrestlers struggle to overpower each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:28 pm

Paige was would smile as she felt that she had a slight strength advantage over Gwen. Paige would begin to force Gwen into a corner. "You've got an amazing body. I can't wait until we get more comfortable in this match." Paige complimented Gwen before she'd give a quick kiss to Gwen in the corner. Thhen Paige would start to repeatedly strike Gwen's breasts with roundhouse kicks as the AFW crowd would begin to chant "YES!!!" with each kick finding it's mark. Paige would do this to do some standard damage and see Gwen's breasts bounce beautifully from each kick.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:12 am

Gwen would blush after she got an compliment about her body and before she could respond was kissed by Paige as she was trapped in the corner.The quick kiss had distracted the goth long enough for her opponent to land the first of what would be many kicks as the Canadian would yelp in pain as a result while the crowd chant yes. After the 4th kick Gwen finally got her arms over her breasts as she was relieved to be able to protect them for two reasons. Reason one was simple because of the pain while the second had to do with the fact that it appeared that her breasts could pop out of her bikini top at any moment now.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:47 pm

Paige managed to get 4 good kicks to Gwen's breasts before the goth woman would begin to block Paige's assault. Paige would then grab Gwen's arm to Irish Whip the goth woman across the ring to the corner on the opposite side of the ring. Then Paige wold rush behind Gwen to try and Stinger Splash Gwen in the corner to have Paige's breasts into Gwen's face as she Splashed Gwen in the corner. If Paige was successful she'd attempt to follow up with an attempt to hoist Gwen up in the air and drop Gwen skull first into the mat with a Brainbuster.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:13 pm

Gwen had bin able to block the kicks after the 4th kick only to learn it was for nothing as one of her arms was grasped and soon after the goth found herself Irish whipped towards the corner on the opposite side. As her back connected with the turnbuckle the Canadian would look in shock as she saw Paige running towards her and got the other wrestler's breasts in her face as she got stinger splashed by the elite. Dazed after the impact Gwen was easy to be hoisted up in the air and then driving skull first onto the mat with a brainbuster as the goth just lay on the canvas after that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next