Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 2:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 7:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 2 Bots

bomaboody

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 1:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Strange Things Afoot

2 posters

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Strange Things Afoot - Page 15 Empty Re: Strange Things Afoot

Post by Maxy Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:57 pm

There appeared to be hesitation from both ladies until Kelly applied the headlock. The guy who was overseeing them looked surprised by that "No no, Alaina was suppose to do that."

"Oh." Kelly replied, realizing then the mix up. With that being said she let go of the hold and grabbed hold of Alaina's arms to put herself in a headlock. The guy looked even more surprised by that. "Uh...Maybe we should try something else."

"I'm good, really." she assured them both. While being held she tells Alaina "Your lead girl", letting Alaina guide them from there.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:17 pm

Alaina was again a bit confused as she was used to a spar mirroring a match, being less structured and less supervised than this. She chuckled a bit as Kelly put herself in the headlock, adjusting and moving, this time grabbing Kelly's arm and twisting it behind her for a hammerlock. Alaina kept firm grip of the arm, but didn't wrench down or apply any pressure or twist it at too much of an angle so it wasn't painful compared to a hammerlock she would apply in a match.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:04 pm

Nothing seems out of place with the hammerlock, but she stood there with Alaina holding on, like she was expecting more. "Now what?" When Kelly told Alaina to lead she wanted Alaina to lead them where they were going and she'd follow suit. "When I said your lead I was letting you dictate the pace and call what we do, unless you prefer we go about this another way."

Wes looked back at the two women for a moment from what he was doing. It didn't appear much progress was made.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:16 pm

"I was just putting you in something easy at first because I thought you would try to counter, but all right here we go!" Alaina said as she moved, maneuvering to twist her torso and transition from the hammerlock to an Irish whip, sending Kelly towards the ropes. Alaina was going to set up and give Kelly a hip toss on the way back unless Kelly did something else to counter it.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:23 pm

Before Kelly could reply, she was shot towards the ropes. Instead of coming off she hooked it with both arms and was able to hold up where she was. “Hold on a minute. I’m fine with that, but how are we doing this? I thought we were going to work keep it simple and not do too much, feels like the opposite and like we’re going in circles.” She holds her head for a moment, wanting to settle herself down.

“Okay” she steps away from the ropes and asks “Just so we’re clear, how are we doing this? I feel that if I get the basics down the more advanced stuff should come back on its own, or over time to the point that I can do that here. That said I didn’t know what you were going for when you sent me to the ropes, that could have been unsafe for both of us. Are we calling shit out or just winging it seeing what happens?”

If today was one of those days she was going to get her butt whooped that was alright, however she wanted to be on the same page as Alaina. "May seem crazy but maybe be like I'm new at this and you have to tell me what we're doing just before it happens rather than us trying to read each other? That might help."

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:56 pm

Alaina took a deep breath and nodded. This was a far slower pace than she was used to and it was going to take extra effort to accommodate Kelly. "I got ya. All right, I can do it. It will just take a bit of getting used to." Alaina said as she let things reset.

Alaina stepped back up. "Okay, this time I will move in and try to snapmare you to the mat and lock you in a reverse chin lock. You can try to counter it at any time and we will work on escaping that situation." Alaina said as she moved in to put her plan in to motion once Kelly was ready.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:31 am

Kelly nodded. As long as they were on the same page Kelly could be patient if Alaina needed a bit to get use to this, after all Kel's not new to the concept, albeit on the opposite side of the coin.

If Kelly had a penny for each time she was involved in how Alaina suggested they start off she would have enough to buy and own what's become known in the hockey world as The Original Six. While she could mentally picture the spot, seeing it and doing again for the first time in a while with a clear mindset was another story. The takeover and landing was clean, but when it came time to get out of it, that's when things become more complicated. Normally it wouldn't take long for her to think of something and go with it, but at first she was drawing blanks, then after a few seconds it looked like she was overthinking and coming up with nothing.

The guy who Wes appointed to oversee thins told Kelly "Try not to overthink this early, keep it simple."

That helped, though it took a couple seconds to process what simple was in this situation. When it made sense she began to pull herself up, with Alaina still holding on. One she got back to a standing position there was more than one simple thing she could have done, though she went with pulling herself out of the hold. When she managed to do so she would apply a headlock on Alaina. Not a tight one, but enough to let Alaina know she was there.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:30 am

Alaina felt the headlock and grabbed Kelly around the waist, beginning to bend her knees. "Okay I will pick you up for a backdrop but I will go slow, see if you can use the momentum to roll with it and land behind me." Alaina said, singer strength to lift Kelly up, but instead of crashing back she would delay a bit, holding Kelly up and allowing her to try the suggested counter.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:39 am

The pace that Alaina used when lifting Kelly up and behind her helped Kel process what was happening. While she wasn't able to stick the landing cleanly, Kelly was able to execute for the most part what Alaina mentioned, though was more of a one foot and knee with hand to keep balance type of landing. As she was in the process of standing up, as if part of her wrestling sense was showing signs of exsistance, she suddenly grabs Alaina from behind and rolls her up. As soon as she takes Alaina over, her face looks red with embarrassment. 'What the fuck am I do?' she asked herself before stepping back and holding on to her face.

After a moment or two she would offer to pull Alaina up and tell her "I'm so sorry, I don't know why I did that."

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:50 am

Alaina was getting up already after the rollup pin. She smiled and shook her head. "Muscle memory, instinct, doing with what you know works... there is nothing wrong with that everything is fine." Alaina said reassuring her. "Okay we can try to tie up in a grapple now. I am going to try to stay in place like a brick wall, and I will give ya free reign to try to do something. If you take too long I am just gonna lift ya up and slam ya back down okay?" Alaina said, holding her arms up as if she were indeed ready for a grapple.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content