by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 114 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 112 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Strange Things Afoot

2 posters

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Strange Things Afoot - Page 14 Empty Re: Strange Things Afoot

Post by Maxy Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:02 pm

“Hence me asking how competitive this is going to be. The term spar I’ve seen become loosing used so it is just a back and forth thing where she gets the rust off her both offensive and defensively, or do you think one or both of you will try to best the other.” Depending how Alaina answered he’d get one of the nearby students to do just that, or if thing were going to be more civilized be someone to remind them of such.

Soon enough Kelly would be ready join those in the ring, but she didn’t come straight out. Instead she tried to be stealthy about it and when she got in the ring try to roll Alaina up from behind.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:51 am

"If we aren't going to be competitive I imagine she is going to be on the offensive with me trying to counter and every now and then coming at her so she can attempt to counter. It all depends on what she wants to do, I am up for whatever." Alaina said. She was right next to the ropes and didn't know Kelly was behind her. She more or less got her answer as Kelly tried to roll her up with Alaina struggling and reaching out for the ropes! She managed to slow her fall so that when she did get rolled up she was able to thrust her legs out to stop the pin attempt right away.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:39 am

Somehow, Wes was and wasn't surprised by what Kelly just pulled before he could respond to what Alaina said. "Don't change babe." Wes tells her wife with a smile as she pulls herself back up. "Anyway as I was about to say, I know she can tone the competitiveness side down if that's the plan. The student he selected to assist with this raised his hand, having a suggestion. "Quick question first, how long were you two planning on being here for? What if for whatever time you two wanted minus say the last five minutes or so just practice things and then time and mood permitting at the end you two wrestle?"

Kelly wanted to make up for lost time, but she knew pushing herself too hard without the proper practice might set her back even further. "I guess that's okay. What do you think Alaina?"

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:47 am

Alaina stood back up a bit confused. Kelly's actions seemed to indicate she was ready to roll but the suggestion brought up seemed to be the exact opposite. "I am up for whatever it is you want, but I feel like Kelly knows more than anyone what will benefit her the most. If you want to scale back and just practice moves on one another like we are live practice dummies we can do that but if you want a more hands on approach we can try to have a spar that more or less simulates a match. As far as a time limit I didn't think we would bother unless you have somewhere you need to be?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:40 pm

"She does, but sometimes she actually need to be reminded, for when it comes to wrestling her brain and her heart are almost always at odds." Wes mentions, which Kelly can't deny that and dug her foot into the canvas for a moment. "When do you have to leave by anyway?" Kelly asked, knowing Alaina was leaving at some point for home, which she wasn't aware Alaina and Fate spoke during the early hours of the morning. Kelly didn't have anywhere to be on her hand so however long Alaina had would be good enough.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:13 am

"I am due back in Japan soon but not like later today or anything. I have a match at the end of the week I need to prepare for." Alaina said while rubbing her chin. "Why don't we take it easy then you guys think that is the way to go." She added, standing ready to begin in whatever fashion Kelly wanted. She stood in her corner stretching and limbering up to get herself ready.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:05 pm

Kelly seems fine with that. As Wes mentioned, he got one of their students to keep an eye on things just in case if Kelly stepped on the gas and be reminded of things, and perhaps pick up a few things from watching them. “Don’t kill each other now” Wes tells them both with somewhat of a humourful tone before attending to other matters.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:33 am

Alaina listened and noted as Wes left, limbering up and crouching low at the ready. "All right, here we go!" Alaina said as she lunged in trying to tie up Kelly in a grapple! She wasn't really going for much of anything on her end, maybe just using her power and footwork to move Kelly around the ring but that was it. Alaina wanted to see Kelly try to make the grapple work in her favor. Right now the amazon was just doing her best to kick things off and help Kelly shake off some rust.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:52 am

Kelly was taken by surprise when the grapple came in “Whoa whoa hold on a second there.”  While she wasn’t against what Alaina was doing, it didn’t feel right.  After pulling away she tells her “If we’re taking things easy to start shouldn’t we have a plan instead of just jumping into it and seeing what happens?”

The student who Wes appointed knew what Kelly was saying.  “I believe she means start off on little things and build on it.”  Kelly nodded in agreement.  “How about this?” the guy continued.  “Get a few lockups in and work on transitioning into something simple from it, and if it’s a bit much too fast just say so.”  She was cool with that.  If Alaina was also good with it the guy would mention on top of that “When I say give a move it’s yours to apply” he tells Kelly.  “And if I say take then a move then it’s Alaina’s to do to you.”  That sounded simple, and like something Kelly and Wes have done before, which was mostly for times when they were two people exchanging one or two moves and they wanted whoever to be alert for who might get called instead of calling things out before hand.  “Though if Alaina or you feel you need a bit more work on something specific that’s not a problem.”

When Alaina was ready they would grapple it up.  Kelly wasn’t looking for control or anything the first few times, just wanting to get the form down, so those attempts felt really loose.  He noticed that, but didn’t look concerned, at least not yet.  When he gave the call to try it for real she went at Alaina as she did to her moments ago.  After holding it for a few seconds she let go…that felt good.  Going for a second time she decided to throw in some leg moment, wanting to be serious about, but also keeping in mind not to go full blown so soon.  That said, Kelly’s leg work wasn’t bad, but not something someone of her standards would want to show up and fight with even though she was still in good physical form.  Having seen them move around long enough the student decide to put Kelly on the defensive and called out “Take side headlock!”

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:47 am

"All right, we can do that." Alaina said, still really confused about today. Kelly was late without much reason, then tried to seemingly start things off with a surprise roll up before someone else called for a slower training. Mixed signals aside Alaina tried to put all of it aside. She was here for Kelly. If that meant doing things a way she never did them so be it. As long as it worked for Kelly that is all that mattered.

Alaina went with the flow allowing the lockups to happen then break off. She was grappling with Kelly when she found herself in a side headlock. It was well applied and tight with Alaina unable to easily escape. Her instincts told her to counter or escape but that wasn't how this spar was working. For now she was stuck in the side headlock, standing by and awaiting her time.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content